Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am
((ok zan is toast.......i will post to the first move you did on us))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am
((Ok I shall start back to Zero's post--btw you guys don't read the manga enough...the Hachibi host is IMMUNE TO GENJUTSUS))

Zann smiled to himself. These Akatsuki obviously did not know much about bijuu. The Hachibi inside him seemed to understand, and inserted a bit of its chakra into Zann's system, breaking him free of the genjutsu. Zann leapt high into the air as Zero's Kage Nui went straight for him, and unfurled his black, demonic wings. In the air Zero cannot attack him with shadows, and he can avoid the snow waves by flying into the air. He swung his right arm downwards, which was in the shape of a blade. A swipe of blood can be seen on his arm. A giant weasel appeared seemingly out of nowhere, wielding a giant sickle. Kuchiyose: Kiri Kiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) It flew with superhuman speed at Zero and Raiden, blades of wind coming from its sickle and chopping down everything around them. In the confined space of the office, there was no way to dodge. And no ordinary defense is strong enough for this attack.

((You know how strong Temari's weasel is...and we are in an OFFICE meaning there's no way to run.
Havock...did you destroy the office AGAIN?!?! If we're paying to fix it we would have gone bankrupt long time ago...DESTROYED EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN DAY!!!))  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am
Test Subject 196 O
He smirks as the puppet opened its mouth and acid flew out, its tail tightened its grip. Inside Raiden made a quick handsign, but it appeared as if nothing happened.

That will come in handy just in case...

((true...but not completely. And this puppet is compliments to Lenon, dragon like if you will. As for zero he did catch eye sight before Zann did anything.))

((you never dodged))

As he smirked he was impaled by several spikes of solid ice coming from the wave.

((I posted long before you did you had enough time read all...that and you could have just edited that you dodged but since you did not xd ... I love loopholes dont you?))  
((Good thing im OOC YAY and havock your crew right? could you accept custom jutsu cuz death god mito said he is on leave))  

Bloodfang23

Shruikan Tenshi

((actually i did avoid it, thats how i ended up behind you. My puppet is like sasori's, a transport puppet. I am inside the freakin thing, I did a jutsu inside it so theres more to come))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 am
((THAT IS IT!!!! ******** PLAYING FAIR TIME TO END THIS FOR EVERYONE!!!))

Jack made some seals "Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)" the walls of the room became solid ice.

((That leaves Zero not dodging ...neither did zann...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:43 am
((i thought we were on the roof, n i guess you remembered the fact that I did dodge the attack and performed a jutsu, the very thing your fighting now is a clone))

He eyes widen as he saw the attack coming, but then it went blank. He smiled letting the attack come at him. Meanwhile several yards away Raiden sighed. "This wouldnt of worked...oh well." He said as he made a seal and the clone exploded with massuve force. (clone great explosion)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:43 am
iZann
((Ok I shall start back to Zero's post--btw you guys don't read the manga enough...the Hachibi host is IMMUNE TO GENJUTSUS))

Zann smiled to himself. These Akatsuki obviously did not know much about bijuu. The Hachibi inside him seemed to understand, and inserted a bit of its chakra into Zann's system, breaking him free of the genjutsu. Zann leapt high into the air as Zero's Kage Nui went straight for him, and unfurled his black, demonic wings. In the air Zero cannot attack him with shadows. He swung his right arm downwards, which was in the shape of a blade. A swipe of blood can be seen on his arm. A giant weasel appeared seemingly out of nowhere, wielding a giant sickle. Kuchiyose: Kiri Kiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) It flew with superhuman speed at Zero and Raiden, blades of wind coming from its sickle and chopping down everything around them. In the confined space of the office, there was no way to dodge. And no ordinary defense is strong enough for this attack.

((You know how strong Temari's weasel is...and we are in an OFFICE meaning there's no way to run.))

((that is bull....the beast can snap you out of it but you are not immune to it....))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 am
((I flew high into the air--read my giant a** post...
Wait so now there's giant sickling winds enough to cut down a whole forest at them, and Jack just froze the whole office. Awesome...sorry guys you're dead. And no you cannot teleport out of the office magically.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann

Zann smiled to himself. These Akatsuki obviously did not know much about bijuu. The Hachibi inside him seemed to understand, and inserted a bit of its chakra into Zann's system, breaking him free of the genjutsu. Zann leapt high into the air as Zero's Kage Nui went straight for him, and unfurled his black, demonic wings. In the air Zero cannot attack him with shadows. He swung his right arm downwards, which was in the shape of a blade. A swipe of blood can be seen on his arm. A giant weasel appeared seemingly out of nowhere, wielding a giant sickle. Kuchiyose: Kiri Kiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) It flew with superhuman speed at Zero and Raiden, blades of wind coming from its sickle and chopping down everything around them. In the confined space of the office, there was no way to dodge. And no ordinary defense is strong enough for this attack.

((You know how strong Temari's weasel is...and we are in an OFFICE meaning there's no way to run.))

((that is bull....the beast can snap you out of it but you are not immune to it....))

((you did not put anything like that......you are TOAST....do your homework))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 am
((no one teleported, a clone is a clone. And if an attack like that is used then u pretty much destroyed the village right? So pretty much noone in the office avoided the explosion...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 am
((So you idiots wont even try to oppen the room...good...YOU NEVER MENTIONED A CLONE!!!! I AM REALLY PISSED NOW ZANN GET OUT OF HERE OR YOU WILL DIE WITH THEM!)  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann

((Yar that's exactly what I did, the Hachibi snapped me out of it. I flew into the air because I HAVE WINGS. If you're going to argue then I'm going to say, you never even avoided my first attack, only said "oh it's a genjutsu". But no I won't argue on that cuz I don't want to spam up the page.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 am
((EVERYONE STOP THAT IS AN ORDER! due to the anoying and repetative arguments this will be handed over to the V.C. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games