Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Cevian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:36 pm
Wait, French Chocolate in Italy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:37 pm
I've never gotten a tan, my dad got one last year, his skin is still kind of tanned now.

Rene- Come on girl! Fight to the finish! W00t! xp domokun sweatdrop Sorry I had a sudden urge to say that.  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:40 pm
Rene you silly gurl...
how in the world would you pay back for my Ninja headband if you hardly was online.

If you plan to pay it back now its around.. 45k now. Which i seriously doubt you have on you at the momment...

Keep it for now just remember its mines along with the staff.

Sakura Aiiiiiiiii XD!!! hehe. The reason people have trouble posting every now and then is the fear... fear of looking stupid or pitiful!

that or we are just typically lazy XP.

Lucky you got a tan. i burned... and then.. tanned when i didnt want it..

: emotion_sweatdrop :  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:43 pm
Lol, what unfourtunate luck, Kurai! I don't know about every one else... but I'm just lazy... at the momment. I'm not role playing with anybody, so I'm lurking... and posting in the general... and being lazy, with my feet on the desk for our computer. xp  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:58 pm
I just realized I have blood all over the back of my knee and now its on my hand X.X

Hey, If I pay you back its at the price you baught it for which was 7,000 or 13,000 I cant remember.

I tanned! But you can barely tell cus I'm so pale already. Heh heh heh seeing Kurai burnt at the beach was the funniest thing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:00 pm
Aww! Too bad I wasn't there! It would have probably been the funniest sight!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:02 pm
i'm not scared of posting in general thread...in fact i laugh at the face of danger ha ha!

Anyways..i feel like a new person..must be my tan..hm yeah..so i skimmed back a few pages. Is there a tournament?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:07 pm
well okies . . . I'll just have Miki wake up then >_>;;  

Senquis

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:09 pm
not yet ^^ but its in the process of plannin ^^ Tonight i will post up a lil plot to show theres a reason behind the tournament ^^/ Hopefully it will go along well.

(Note to self: Give Sakura Ai's student ID a border thats darker)

and Rene -_- the whole point i bought the Ninja band and gave it to you. (which was around like 25k during that time) is so i can sell it back to the others at the inflated price thats skyrocketing crazy as time is passing by.

You cant just give me the price i bought for it and keep it as your own -_-;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:12 pm
Aww... Sakura's lucky... if I got to go to Europe.. I'd meet all my friends who live there. ^^ XD .. I'm hungry.. is anyone else hungry? @_@ Food... I need fooooood. Food now, sleep later.. FOOD!  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Cevian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:20 pm
I'm surprized you guys haven't noticed the piller of swirling water in the hotspring yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:28 pm
I noticed...but Sakura AI doesn't really go to the hot springs that much..she thinks somone will see her..>.>

I took pictures in Europe, if only i had a scanner. Oh! In Europe if you buy a magazine you get a free bikini. I bought a magazine and i got a bikini so a put the bikini over my clothes when i was in thew coach bus. But my delegation leaders made me take off the bikini before i got to Italy. Whatever..and for Rp..i have no clue what to Rp  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:31 pm
Same here, I don't know where to go either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:37 pm
Come to the hospital and visit Miki!! o_O;;  

Senquis

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:44 pm
Maybe... If I'm not going to be lazy like I am now... sweatdrop xp  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games