Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Zero gasped and felt the sphere wanting to leave his body...His Majick growled angrily after welcomeing the aura so much...He took her hand and held it to his chest flinching...The green grew brighter as his aura began to want to take form...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:12 pm
"Ze...Zero...!" Tea said and the magic between then became more powerful, "I'm sorry...!" She cried. She was about to pull away once she found that her life force was being accepted in Zero, but now she was torn in the middle. Either take her life back and become herself again, or let it stay there and remain a doll.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Zero shook slightly..."...Tea...I...love..." He said softly and looked her in the eyes..."I don't want you to be a puppet...I want you to be you." He said a tear in his eye..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Tea closed her eyes for a moment. Tears formed when she did. She grit her teeth and pulled her hand away from Zero's chest, taking with it her life.
She doubled over and held her stomach. Her wings shot out from her back and she appeared to be in pain as she forced herself out of servitude.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Zero gritted his...He leaned over and held Tea tightly..."Tea...Its alright...Shhh..." He said softly...His Aura grew strange as his Majick growled more...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:34 pm
"I'm sorry...I don't know what that was...Please forgive me..." Tea cried. Her shoulders trembled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 pm
Zero smiled..."It's ok Tea...-!" He suddenly groaned and his body glowed black...His hands balled into fists as he gritted his teath...His Aura roared and slowly began to seap out...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Tea cringed. A part of her life would not return no matter what she did. But if she left it out in the open it would disintegrate.
With a spark of magic powering her, Tea flew into Zero and shoved the remaining life into his chest again, "I'm sorry...!" She continued to apologize.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:46 pm
Zero cringed and his body and Majick refused the life she wanted to give up...He stood up and took a few steps back...The air around him hissed and swirled...His eyes glowed white as his wings flew out from his back..."NGH!!" Zero roared and a half of his aura left his body...It was black...It slowly formed into a exact copy of him...Only its hair was black...Skin pale white...And eyes the exact oppistie color of his..."Tea...!" The original Zero said crying...The other Zero stood frozen...It just sat on the roof curled up...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 pm
Tea slumped to the roof. She held the green glow close to her chest. She couldn't do anything until both sides of her soul were housed. She fell silent and her wings flickered off.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm
The normal Zero roared and soon the majick around him vanished...He dropped and rolled off the roof...His body feel and headed for the ground...With that fall he would surely die..A hand suddenly grabbed Zero's wing and hauled him back into the roof...And suddenly the hand pushed the life back into Tea...Zero sat there...Unmoveing...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:57 pm
"..." Tea didn't move from where she lay. She weakly opened her eyes and tried to see what happened, but her vision was hazy, "I...I'm sorry..." She said in a voice akin to a whisper.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 pm
The hand soon lifted Tea to her feet...She would slowly begin to see...The other Zero that had come from his aura..."Are you ok." It asked clearly still holding Zero...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:01 pm
Tea's sight faded in and out. She felt something burning in her stomach, and she guessed it was the remaining half of her soul trying to reconnect with her, "W-Who...?" She asked in a whisper.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:04 pm
The entity looked to her again..."I am Orez." It said and set her down safely while still holding Zero...It was an opposite of Zero...A Mirror immage...Zero...Orez...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games