Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RitZ v2

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Unit Blue
lRitZ
I'm RitZ.

Hi RitZ

Hello there :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm
hey im horse443 ,but if you want you can call me CC because, thats whats my team called me in grade 7 because, there was 3 people with names that sounded alike. biggrin biggrin im from canada eh!!  

horse443

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

2uper2ecret

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 am
HI.

I'm Echo.. Uh........Yeah.

I like to play games and stuff. That's about it.

I run a TeamSpeak server. Two minecraft servers, and stuff... I like to draw as well.

if you'd like to join on the Team-Speak server, or Minecraft server just drop me a holler, One of them is always open/up at all times. biggrin

[both require hamachi]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 am
Heyy smile I'm Grace (or Cupcakez) and I'm from the west coast of U.S, the quiet part.
Rrmmm... I like reading, rainy or extremely hot sunny days, hanging out with friends, listening to music, sweets and talking. ^^
I also love to play sports (most of the time), I'm first chair clarinet in my HS band, lead runner in track, and get fairly good grades.
I am afraid of people yelling at me, creatures with fangs, creepy boys, weird looking food, and snotty people.
Some of the weird things about me: I love bugs and am not afraid of them (except ones with fangs..), I don't like to eat, I really don't care about what people say about me unless its to my face and in front of a lot of people, I listen to heavy metal when I go to sleep, and I make up random songs about what I'm doing, e.x: mopping or playing with my rabbit. ninja

Oh yeah, did I mention that I love cupcakes? And that Muffins are just ugly cupcakes, but don't worry, I eat them so they won't feel the pain 3nodding

Confetti Cupcakez

FEAR_THE_MEDIA

Dangerous Millionaire

46,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am
I'm fear,
and I'm from Canada.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm
Ello, i'm doughnut! One of the biggest female nerds you'll probably ever find, historian of the A-Club, usually a percussionist during marching season and a flutist during concert, and as of recently after staring at a blank piece of paper for 45 minuets have come to the conclusion that proving physics with mathematical equations is just one big conspiracy to kill me.  

General_Doughnut

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Well welcome to The Random Guild hope you guys all have fun and enjoy it here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm
I am Lex
Middle of nowhere on the coast of North Carolina
I look like a pirate, work at a historical park and practice medieval combat.  

Lex The Forgotten of BoB

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UNEXPECTEDkissingRAMPAGE

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm
Hello :3
I am UNEXPECTED lol... my real name is India (please refrain from the question "are you from India?" the answer is NO people!!) and I am 17
I love anime, good music, i love to draw, write, act, bake, and sing... I am a total movie fanatic!! I have seen literally thousands of films... I am also a major bookie and I read a lot lol...
I usually wear heels... not because I am 5'1" but because I think they are sexy and cool... As my name would imply, I rather love kissing! hahaha... I am a fun person to get to know, so friend request me (anyone) and I will tell you anything you wanna know!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 am
Hey, so I just joined.....Hmm....Call me Leo I guess. xD
I look forward to hanging out and maybe participating in or creating a few contests.  

Leo Lachante

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Final Lucius

Witty Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 am
Hai. I got a random invite. Because I am apparently cool enough.
Which I am, foos!
mad

Well hope to have a good time here with you guys. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 am
Welcome to The Random Guild everyone!

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Sheepy Mareep

Generous Fairy

21,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am
:3 Nice to know I'm cool!!

Anyways, please feel free to call me whatever you like ^_^ I go by many names. More recently, being Sheepy. I'm 19 going on 20 next Saturday. I love anime, manga, video games, singing, and plenty of other stuff. I've been told I'm really nice. Sometimes TOO nice ^^;; Anyways, I know I will have fun in this guild :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 am
ohi

My name Is Andrew
ive Been on Gaia Since 2004 (this is my 2004 account)

Nothing much to say i can be quite random tbh my randomness is what makes me , me

Andy Nitro

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am
Sup all.

I'm Tess, and I really suck at these introduction things. sweatdrop

I've been a member of Gaia since 03, but have a habit of changing my accounts every couple of years or so - this being a newer one. I'm a 23 year old medical student, aiming towards becoming an Emergency Orthopedic Surgeon and will be in school until I'm old, gray, and can no longer see or hear. I've come to terms with that.

I am no longer on Gaia as often as I use to be in the past due to having classes all day and working in between classes and after class... and 48 hour shifts on the weekends as an EMT (soon to be paramedic, next month). In fact, I'm at work right now sad .

I have no life, but it's okay! I have a rad betta fish that swims through hoops and dances to 80's music and that is all that matters. LIFE IS GOOD. gonk  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games