Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:28 pm
Koi looked at Yokai. "And Andrew left for Suna...Permanently." He said as he looked at the Hokage. "What the hell was that for?!" He said in anger. "If you want to talk about it... go to the training grounds..." Koi said as he slammed the door.

(Wasn't Raiden your to be husband? So you don't care about his death...?)

(Teddy, your a little d**k so STFU....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/ZetsuNova15/zetsu/zetsu.jpg[/img]

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

((it is Andrew, god you are dumb))

A clone went to Yokai and tapped his shoulder "I joined Rain for something, I will be parr of the peace keepers," he said and the clone poofed away

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 pm
"....umm, Zeramaru... where were we?" Yokai asked as so many things were going on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 pm
Two Leaf Anbu stood lend up aganist the wall both wearing their Anbu Kat masks. "Well, I guess we're just invisible over here and what's with the dead people?" One said to the two ghost floating around the room. While the other who was standing on the other wall across from him looked at Zermaru. "The village isn't completely rebuilt yet anyway. Not like you can destroy much unless you stand near the Earth Monument and destroy it everytime it rebuilds itself."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm
"I only asked if you know about vampires." Zeramaru said as he fixed his arm.
Zeramaru smiled and did a handseal and quickly he was able to use one of his clan jutsus Intangibility . "Well better start believing in them" Zeramaru said as he walked through the wall and he headed outside the office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:16 pm
Syn's kage bunshin entering the hokages office sees Zeramaru leaving. "I hate that guy." He thinks to himself. Syn walks in seeing the people in the room as he hangs his akatsuki robe on a coat hanger he looks around for the hokage.  

SynysterGatesRules

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 pm
(Wow Teddy. I just wanted to RP with Test and it was all cool. We already talked about this before my other RPC died. Also, I only asked him you stupid s**t. And I put Teddy because I had to go out. Owe, thats right, I get outside. Unlike you. You sit down and play on the computer all day and drink your pop and eat pizza. You shall share Fenrir's song!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm
"Hey, Syn." One of the Leaf Anbu pointed to Reiko who was sitting on the desk with the two ghost. The other decided to take off his mask. "How have you been Syn?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am
"Some ANBU those are...don't even recognize the fifth hokage anymore. Well, I'll pop in another time. Don't think you can ignore me Reiko...you can't ever forget your beloved sensei." Said Xantos, swirling into a cloud of blue smoke and vanishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 am
(Phoenix and Teddy have to stfu! Especiallly Phoenix because if you didn't say teddy was a d**k, teddy would not have fought back back and call you a f**. And teddy shouldn't have fought back either way way. It's this kind of fighting thats making this guild come to an end! I'm srry that i had to be aggresive but still!)  

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 pm
"Peace out!" Yokai said as he poofed away.

(Right now, i would report both teddy and you Koi to the guild police, and i know Koi, you have been there once, don't make it a second time!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:01 pm
"Oh I'm not anbu anymore. I'm akatsuki but if you ever need a hand I'll help." He says looking at the man in anbu.  

SynysterGatesRules

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:01 am
((Gah no one cares Raiden died? though the secret was actually a diesease but oh well...but still! thats not nice and after what I di for leaf XD, well my new rpc, which will come soon, will fix all of that......))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:05 am
((lol, reiko didn't catch that part))

Reiko sighed. She didn't like zeramaru at all. "Well, is there anything I can help any of you with?" She asked with a small smile..  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am
((Well as far as everyone knows Raiden is dead. noone know how he died at all, since noone witnessed it. otherwise its meta gaming. XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games