Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm
nina just look at them. she thought that they forgot that she was apart of the akatsuki as well. she sighed again as there was nothing to do now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm
"Hey... My brother was able to fight the hokage, a jounin, and 3 genin for a long amount of time when he was a genin! If he could do that, I can take a bunch of friggin s-rank ninjas. I rather called their, 's-rank from sannin rank to s**t rank!" Yokai was very confident, "Besides, I think I might just help with any plans. I'll be bait? I don't care if I die, that guy... HE DESTROYED MY VILLAGE! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!"

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm
"Yokai, your not your brother and that wasn't a fight he was merely running away and they were trying to stop him as carefully as they could. Trust me if they actually wanted to kill him he would of died alot sooner than he did. Now I won't let you be bait but I will let you be our back-up if you so choose to be"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Yokai frowned but smiled again, "Hey me and my brother are blood-related. And sure, I'll be back-up. Should I scout with my byakugan?" Yokai smiled. Yokai held onto his Dragon Katana, who again his brother made. The lightning katana and the Dragon Katana were supposed to fuse together, but Xiah failed at that but created two very powerful katanas.

Dripples

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm
((hanzo do you mind if i try and copy those jutsus with my sharingans?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:49 pm
( i have a sharingan too but i rather practice with the scrolls)  

Dripples

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm
((well i've got 16 copied jutsus so 4 more and i can get the M.S.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 pm
(( You cant copy them because there in a scroll and each M.S needs you to do something different like kill 5 people or your best friend stuff like that ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm
(Hmm, we should come up with a better plan then what yokai said earlier.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:00 pm
((I'll kill teddy and then i'll have itachi's M.S. mrgreen ))
Syn thinks about where teddy might be. He then remembers seeing him early not to far from the gate. He summons a clone and send the clone to find him.  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 pm
(( It'd have to be your closest friend ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:54 pm
((Teddy killing me should not get you M.S. .... ))Teddy ran off farther down the wall. Teddy noticed the grass was burnt and saw Syn's clones coming. Teddy ran fast. Sweet started to form on Teddy's forehead. Teddy ran eventually vanishing out of Konoha.  

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm
nina walk out of the gates and was headed back to the akatsuki base.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai was talking to Hanzo right now but left a note beside nina that said:
Dear Nina,
You know, akatsuki, they all have no emotions. They will kill someone without hesitating... maybe even your brother.I suggest you side with us and save your brother. There is a high possibility that your brother might be dead right now, but I doubt it.

From Yokai

((No emotions my butt. A few of them aren't completely sadistic. You people take evil way to seriously. ...Oh, and what you said about killing Raiden reminds me....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:27 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( It'd have to be your closest friend ))

((It just says friend))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games