Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:00 am
Tenshi thought about it as he wanted to train more than eat but before you could say no his stomach grumbled lowly but still notice able, "Umm, I guess I am", he stated embarressed. "I don't think I should trouble you or anyone else to actually cook me up anything so do you have any fruit?", he asked wanting to get to training as fast as possible feeling it was up to him to get Tenshu back and protect those he cares about.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:19 am
Tezu sighed and let go.. "Might be true... but your chest is alot smaller then I remembered?" as Tezu frowned..."Gotta keep drinking milk" as Tezu smiled.. Tezu began to walk over to the hall, and started to search for something.."Now where is it? I know I left it somewhere..your birthday present... that I forgot two months ago... " as Tezu searched through it.

Tori stood there "I'm not in a goooood mood... so bare with it when I destroy your door to pieces..Nephilis" as Tori began to channel her Ki into her left arm.it began to crackle the ground to pieces.. "Time for a morning call!" as Tori slammed her fist into the door a giant gap made an appearance... as Tori stood there.."Knock Knock" as Tori walked through and started off for a visit.

(For Tezu right now, I'm going for the Master Roshi tactic...he he he he)  

Miluion Feredir

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am
Lunia looked at Samara with sadness in her eyes when she heard that Nephilis wouldn't be around anymore for a while. She shook her head as she jumped down from Samara's arms and walked a few metres away from her, closing her eyes she let the cold, eerie breeze blow her hair and dress. She then turned around and looked at Samara, clenching her fist. She mouthed the sentence 'Where is Nephilis?' To Samara slowly, so she'd pick it up. "This is it... i'm not going to be scared anymore.." she said to herself. Having a plan in her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 pm
(I took it as a conclusion to a scene. My whoops.)

Kessaris smiled back. "I hope you don't ditch me. I might die if you did. Literally." The echoes of a ten year old mind. "I think we should go to Alloy soon. After a bit of practice though. A few of us could work on somethings. Including myself. I think I can increase the range of my absorbing powers."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm
{{Ok usually I try to read all the pages but since u guys went over like twenty pages I need a recap}} sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm
*Large projector screen descends from ceiling. A light flickers.*

(Keliah got possessed by Serenity and became straight evil. She went to Tenshu and took over after beating Nephilis and taking his powers. Nephilis, along with Plague, went into hiding pretty close to Alloy, but no one knows. Now, we need you, Lillith, to wait for Samara to contact you. And that's the major things in a nutshell.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm
((Okay Mew...just for you,lol. it rhymed. So the kids decided to pursue going to Tenshu, Morganna and Tenshi split up and go ahead while Kessaris,Riko and Keliah stopped in a small town. Serenity possessed Keliah now locked away in her mind. Keliah destroyed Tenshu and took Nephilis powers, and now everyone is in Shale))

Keliah looked at Tezu. She slapped him in his face. "How dare you talk about my chest...I swear, sometimes you are a total pig!" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:42 pm
Lilith had long since returned to L'eausis from her visit with Alyss. When she arrived she was overloaded with work from her absence. She had been at it for awhile and had gotten most of it under control. She ran her fingers absentmindedly through the water near her. She sat near the edge of Shuiztli, a large body of water inside the castle. Its name was a combination of water and moon. Chelan had been gone for awhile but she knew if something was wrong her daughter would tell her plus the young girl was with the other children in training.

Chelan sat in a tree. She had been seperated from the others and was making her way back towards them. At the moment she was taking a break from running. She had been moving so fast her foot steps had left a thin layer of ice where she had traveled. "Well time to go" she said rising. Chelan lept quickly sensing that they were growing nearer.  

Mewchloe

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 pm
Tezu was behind Tori as his illusion took the slap. "Weird..you usually just walk away when I say those things?" as Tezu looked at Tori.

Tori was inside the main building... rippling the ground with her Ki..."Where are you....Nephilis... I got a message from Tezu.." as Tori walked around the corner...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm
Riko sighed, shrugging. "I can understand that really good. I'm going to go change." She stood and walked out of his dark room, going down the hall to her's.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 pm
Keliah rolled her eyes at him. "Im leaving" she said walking further into the forest. She then sat down and relaxed. Somewhere in her mind lay Keliah. She tried breaking the mental barriers, but Serenity's grasp was strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Kessaris sat up in bed and became sand. Through a slit in the window, he flows outside to the ground and begins to walk almost aimlessly. His eyes meet everyone else's, but he continues to walk. He is moving toward the training field/playground for a workout.  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Chelan senses Kessaris first. She enters a training field and feels him coming closer. She decides to wait for him. She glances at the sky. It was sometime in the afternoonish.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:09 pm
Kessaris looms through hallways and corridors of other buildings before entering the long expansive field of fake grass. They needed something other than the desert to train on once in a while. He notices Chelan and waves cordially. "Good evening! What brings you out here? Go mingle."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Samara looked at Lunia and tilted her head a bit. "I'm not sure, sweetie," she said. "But he'll be back. Right now, he just has something to do on his own."

"It is really no trouble," Morganna said. "Besides, if we're going to be training, the protein from some eggs would do us well." She gave Tenshi a smile and began to lead him towards the kitchen, Flip still in her arms.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games