Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm
ll Block ll
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She hummed into his skin and he pulled her closer too him. "I love you too." he slowly carresed her face and smiled before kissing her soflty and sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned at his reply. "I want you so badly." She cooed in his ear. As her fingers ran along his body. She needed him. Screw wanting; she was passed that. Her body was almost as close as she could possibly get to Hunter.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

Armand laughed again. He did not know what it was about her but she made him want to smile and never stop, laugh until his sides spilt. "We can do it after going to the mall. After all we need to pick some things up anyway right? Today everything is my treat though." He winked at her and smiled once again. "I wonder if the others will notice our absence. I should hope that they don't. Some of them might rat us out."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He was laughing at her. Again. She smiled and swallowed. "Okay." Madeline wasn't sure if she was okay with him buying everything. It felt kind of weird. She just went with the flow. Madi finished off her pancake and started on his. She usually didn't eat that much, but they were good. Armand talked about people maybe noticing that they were missing. She hoped not. They would have to explain things and that just wasn't her thing.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm
ll Time skip, worst ever, but still a time skip ^^ ll
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I want you so badly. Hunter smiled, and kissed her sweetly again. Once again he looked at her, loved filled his eyes and he bit her neck softly. "I'm yours, always, only, yours." He was really going to have to learn to control him self more around her but at the moment he didn't care. He kissed her passionatly and took her once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:23 am
Ravin Black

Ravin leaned in to Dylan. "You are proud," she whispered, inhaling. "I can smell it on you as clear as day."

Pecking his cheek, she wondered, "Is it because of me?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Hunter laid beneath her. Her head was rested on his chest and she could feel his heartbeating against her ear. She was looking up into his eyes and stroking his cheek lightly. "I love you, Hunter." She whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan slid his arm around Ravins waist and pulled her closer to him, just about as close as humanly possible. "Proud?" He smiled down at her.

"Just very happy, yes, because of you." He pecked the top of her head.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:45 am
User Image

Armand smiled down at the table, "Let's hope that your friend Veronica does not notice your obvious absence. It would most likely get back to Hunter and then who knows. Although I do suppose Hunter is reliable." He thought about this for a while then shook his head. He did not like to think of such things. It was too...what was the word...human of him he supposed. He looked over to see if she was done and ready to head out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:47 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled softly as Veronica stroked his cheek. "I love you too Veronica, you really have no idea how much I love you." He stroked her back lovingly and laid there for a moment before groping for the sheet and pulling it over the both of them.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
llHey guys!!! My step mom is finally going to let me use the scanner ^^ I am going to do avi art. *is Excited* And I think it is ridiculous some of the prices these people charge for some of the, not so good, work they do.... Well its not worth the price they charge anyways -_- So it's going to be super cheap and at least decent avi art too!!!ll

llOk random announcment ish over lol I am just excited ^^ ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 am
((Oooo!!! Are you willing to do an art trade? Like I draw yours and then you draw mine and we just trade them no charge? Just asking because me and my friends do that all the time haha.))  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 am
llAbsolutly no problem ^^ I am still figuring out how to do the whole art trade thingy so be patient. I'll totaly draw your avi, um do you mind if I use it as a sample too once I finally get my shop thigy up? It will be nice to have some samples that arn't just my avi lol. ll  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 pm
||Hey Demo-chan, can you do mine?! biggrin ||

Ravin Black

Ravin flushed pink with pleasure. She leaned into Dylan and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked to class together.

"Then I guess this means we're equal now," she determined. "You can come to my first class with me and just hang out or...I could come in your class. Whichever."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 pm
ll Yep Yep here is the order form from my guild thing, I couldn't figure out how to set up the shop. Everything is negotiable!!!!! ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=14846151#179533343 ll  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games