Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 pm
While everyone else was distracted with the inquisition of Forte', Leil drifted out the door with a letter in hand. The plushie bell on the plushie glass door jingled as it swung shut behind her, but by then, she was gone. Long gone.
The little plushie-Leil at the counter finished off her drink and trundled up the stairs to enjoy sleeping in Leil's significantly larger bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 pm
"I don't care if it was for your dear ole mother, now tell us what you were doing with it!" Areashine yelled at Forte'. In her exasperation, Areashine started to jab the sides of Forte''s stomach with her pointy nails.

She heard a soft jingle and looked up to see the door to the Pub close.

"Oh! Now how the hell was that!? Your comrade?" She now started to jab furiously at his sides now.

"You! Serving Prinny!" Areashine shouted at a random Prinny. "Go out and track whoever just left and bring them back here. No one is leaving until we figure all this out!"  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm
Forte' tried to look at the person leaving the pub, but Areashine's weight held him in place.
"How am I supposed to know if it was my comrade? I can't even see!! I don't know about you, but I don't think this is a very proper interrogation at all. No dark room, no ropes, no structure! I'm not about to comply until I see some improvements." He tried to cross his arms, but was unable. He put on a defiant expression to make up for his lack of body language.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 pm
"Prinny stop. That was Leil. We don't need to piss her off."
doppleDanish crossed his arms in exasperation.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 pm
"well not like that anyways"
danish ninja-orders some plushies to grab some empty batterys which brushed leil on her way out, charging them to max
"if it was leil then we would need to send a special electirc proof stalking plushie to follow her and find out ninja-like"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 am
"Leil is still here!? Oh, I'm so happy! Though....I think the last time I saw her she wasn't too happy with me...."

Areashine narrowed her eyes on Forte''s head at his comments.

"Fine! If you want a proper interrogation we'll give you one!" Areashine reached around to one of her belt pooches and pulled out a small amount of paralytic powder. She then grabbed Forte' by the hair to drag up his nose. She shoved her hand and the powder around his nose, and into, to make sure he breathed it in. Once inhaled, her powder pretty much worked instantly, or made for a very funny spectacle if it didn't considering they would run and fall flat on their face. She then jumped off Forte''s very stiff body.

"Can someone help me drag him into a very dark room?"  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:57 pm
Forte' awoke in a very dark room. He couldn't see his hand a few inches in front of his face, namely because it was tied to the back of the straight-backed wooden chair he sat in.
"Couldn't even afford to put a cushion on this chair I see. You guys have no sense of courtesy---"
He turned away as a beam of light shone in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 pm
doppleDanish's voice floated out of the darkness, "The whole chair's a cusion, just not a very soft one."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:29 am
Areashine was just out of reach from the light and asked doppleDanish,

"Sooo....am I supposed to bust his kneecaps?"

She clutched her staff hard and her voice sounded very gleeful at the prospect.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 pm
Forte' lost his cool.
"Okay, okay, I'll tell you!" he said reluctantly. "The truth is..." he paused, biting his lip. "The truth is that I planned on selling the recipe to The Alkemist in order to make enough money to start my own pub."
Upon hearing his own words, Forte' got a faraway look in his eyes. "There would have been a stage where people could play music. Soon, I might even have enough money to start a whole theatre! The only theatre in Byako is overrun with haunted puppets." He looked around, seemingly back in reality. "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling ninjas. And that stupid Areashine too."  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 am
"Stupid!? I may have been asleep for a ridiculously long time. Buy I'm far from stupid!" Areashine yelled.

She turned to doppleDanish and asked, "So, what do you think we should do with him? He can't stay, he might steal the recipe again."

Areashine pondered a thought. She turned back to Forte'.

"This Alkemist....were you supposed to meet him any time soon? Was he expecting you back to report?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:27 am
"The Alkemist as in, like, the bar," Forte' replied. "They serve a lot of drinks there, but they certainly don't serve anything plush. It would have been a humungous success."  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 am
Areashine looked at doppleDanish. "I had no idea Byako had another bar/restaurant. Are they at all popular?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:48 pm
"Byako has at least ten prominent restaurants and hundreds of tiny ones. The Alkemist is the most popular nightclub in the city, but they only serve drinks and sandwiches."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:36 pm
"So, the truth is out. What are you going to do now, lock me away?" Forte' asked mockingly. Of course it was only a front, his heels were clacking in nervousness. He'd never comitted a crime before.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games