Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 pm
Ryoko closed his eyes and shifted into something faster and that could be ridden. A horse. He lowered himself so she could get on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm
Jay nodded"I hope i can count at you Mina"He smiled at her and then just kissed her cheek,he somehow like to do that.He chuckled nd walked torwards the door"I think we should go soon...right?"

He nearly reached the top but suddenly the stone he was holding on ,broke out of the wall and Zack fell down the wall. Damn! DAMN! He tried to do something ,anythign but he already knew that he had no chance to help himself so he just closed his eyes and waited. Zack hit the ground and there was a cracking sound off breaking bones...

(one tipp..find him...kings people find him....)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm
After Annexus finished eating, he summoned a page. The young man who entered looked nervous. He had good reason to be, when the king was vexed, bad things happened to his attendants. He had no need to worry right now, though. Annexus was calm and didn't even look up when he entered. The King only handed the page a handful of envelopes sealed with wax and the kings own personal insignia.

"Take these to those addressed, get whatever help you need to deliver them by noon. These are the orders for the day. Do not speak to anyone, do not stop anywhere, and do not let anyone get a hold of these."

The page nodded and ran off. Annexus leaned back in his chair and watched him leave.

((If anyone wants to intercept the poor page, you can, otherwise everyone will recieve thier envelopes shortly.))
.......................................................................................................................................................
Elisabeth looked up from washing her face. She thought she saw something out the window. Was this another hallucination, or did she just see someone fall off the castle's outer wall? She blinked and stared a second, water still dripping from her face.
..................................................................................................................................................
Luana paced back and forth across the forest floor, impatient for Fredrick to return. If the rumors were true, then the peace talks would start today and they needed to be deciding what to do. Surely Annexus was planning something and she was just waiting here, doing nothing! She heard a little laughter behind her. The others were happy? How could they be so at ease? She clenched her fist and electricity crackled around it as she gazed off into the forest.
..................................................................................................................................................
"I come from a village far away." Fredrick answered "But rumors have come to me that the King is going to stop hunting the Eternal Eyes."

Fredrick looked at the man closely. He was not dressed in anything that looked official. He relaxed a little, but was not about to reveal too much about himself if he could help it.

" I asked the young woman of this. If the rumors are true, it is a wonder. I have never heard of the King to reconcile with those he names his enemies. I can't imagine who could have persuaded him."

((phew. Long post))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm
Zack laid there motionless ,many bones were broken and his skin became paler and paler.Soemhow it looked odd how he laid there ,well he broke his neck and spine ,even if he survived that he would nver be able to move again.

Zack opend his eyes but instead of the sky ,he saw himslef,laying on the ground. What...is...happening..Is this me? He thought while he floated above the ground. A little worried and confused he looked around AM..I ...dead!?

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Zenith had left the two a while ago and stumbled on Zack floating above the ground "What did you do to yourself this time" he asked. He had gotten into the town around the castle by a secret passage he had discovered a while ago.

Zeek looked at Fredrick some more "Which side are you on" he asked him with great curiosity in his tone. "And don't worry I will not attack if you say either side" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm
While walking along the castle wall, Qin heard a loud crack. She looked up, and not far off, she saw Zack falling off the top of the tower! Immediately she ran over to where he was falling, practically smiling, and when she arrived he was already on the ground. But she looked away in revulsion: Zack's limbs were broken, bruised, bloody, and bent in unnatural directions. His neck was twisted, his skull was cracked, and his blood soaked the ground.

However, her disgust was soon replaced with conflicting emotions: Zack was an Eternal Eye, and she would give anything to kill them all. She had a powerful urge to step on his skull and crush it. But the peace talks were on them... to not help him would greatly disrupt matters.

She couldn't come to a conclusion. She just stood there.

[[Zack is someone Qin hates, right? Somehow I always forget sweatdrop ]]  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:55 am
Well the ghost of ZAck looked confused and surprissed at Quin!What was she doing here?He knows that she hates the eternal eyes and was now confused she was doing nothing! "I hope she get's the idea to get some help..even if it is to late..."He whisperd quietly to himself ."I think..if father would see me now..he won't make these eace talks anymore..."He sat down and leaned his head carefully at the wall"I wished i could get a second chance..."

(( well actually yeees she hates him XDD)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 pm
Zenith had heard some one coming and ducked into the dark ally. Once he saw who it was he stepped out "Quin how have you been" he asked before kneeling beside Zack. "I can heal him just I would need some help getting his limbs the way they are supossed to be" he said still examining the body.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm
Mina nodded. "Of course. You can always rely on me and my summonings," she said, smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa climbed on the horse that had been a wolf just a minute before, but she wasn't thinking about that right now. She was confused about where he wanted to take her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had been walking down the corridor, but stopped suddenly as she got a vision. After it was finished, she stood with a puzzled look for a moment then ran down the hall, running past a page. She ran outside to where Zack's body lay. "Zack..." She turned to Zenith. "He's already gone." Then she turned her head to the sky and shielded her blind eyes from the sun. Then she turned her eyes to a section of the wall. No one would know, but her sightless eyes actually "looking" in the direction of Zack's spirit, as if she knew he was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 pm
The Wolf turned horse ran through the city, heading for the woods. As a Wolf, Ryoko had felt a great number of emotions there and planned to find wat it was. It could be a militia the King had set up to ambush the Eternal Eyes, he figured.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Zack looked surprised when he saw Arisu looking at him."Can she...no.."He shook his head"She can't but maybe...she had a vision..this abillity is so cruel"He whisperd as he starred back at Arisu"I wonder ,what will happen now..."

Jay grinned at Mina"This is good! Oh are you hungry? ..I will eat something now..so if you are hungry you could eat together with me..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:06 pm
"I would love to," Mina told him, walking over.

((I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" is true for Mina and Jay right now, huh?))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa, worried about what was going on, pulled out a shuriken and prepared to throw it at an enemy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A servant stumbled on Zack's body. "Oh, no...I must report this..." he said then ran off. When he reached the door of the room Annexus was in, he knocked.

((XD Idiot servant.))  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm
Zenith looked at Arisu "No I will bring him back" he said as he twisted and placed the bones back to where they had to be. He then stood up placing his hands side by side over Zacks body. He then let out alot of power as he started to heal Zacks entire body all at once. When he finished he looked at Arisu "can you tell if Zack's spirit is still nearby" he asked her since some blind people could sense or 'see' spirits.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Annexus was shaken from his thoughts, when he heard a knock at the door.
"Come in," he said flatly.

....................................................................................................
Luana continued pacing. She looked over at her long battle axe propped idley against a tree. She should be swinging it at the King's Army's heads, not letting it sit there gathering dust. Suddenly at her side, she heard the voice of a boy from the group.

"I think someone's coming." he said, his crimson eyes staring at Luana wildly.
............................................................................................................

"Who's side am I on?" Fredrick repeated the question incredulously.

It was all well and good for him to say that he would not attack him, but how could he be sure. Fredrick was not very much worried about himself, so much as Luana and the group of other Eternal Eyes still hiding in the woods. He couldn't afford to be reckless, but then this person could be a potential ally.

"I am on my own side. I look after myself and no one else. I am not an eternal eyes as you can see," with this Fredrick threw his hood back a little to reveal his brown eyes.

"but I can't say I care very much for the King, either."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games