Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 pm
Oroami sighed "Arekku, I've seen three wars and seen countless friends die; what your medical science calls impossible has been daily routine in my lifetime." He said with a serious tone as he looked out the window "I've seen a friend survive a Chidori to the face, had a sword pierce through my stomach and even watched as an enemy was torn apart by my very hands only to come back a year later... completely fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"All done with reasonable explanation then there's also many other jutsu's out there, human puppets for ones are the biggest run these days, though don't look down on me I know what I know and even more than you can Imagine about medicine Oroami, I seen a lot of things in my time as well and treated people over and over." Arekku said casually now,"A human puppet arm is the only real way to do something for your arm hopefully that is......."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm
Oroami shook his head "I do not look down on you," He said as he removed the bandage and showed the still healing wound "If I get the Arm soon enough I could ultimately have Tera tie whats left of my chakra vessels to the Arm, I'd be able to channel my Chakra into it just like I do my sword."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 am
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia got up and started to feel dizzy. "I guess i should just leave." She said as she looked as if she was drunk, and she placed herself against the wall since her dizziness got worse.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Doing that will just mess with your whole chakra system not just will only fail, but as well do more damage than good, if anything you'll have to find a human puppet arm so it could work." Arekku said as he got up and walked over to Alicia he quickly carried her not willing to hear any buts or objections,"I'm not gonna ask, and well just don't tell me anything Alicia..." Arekku said as he started walk away as he plan to take her to somewhere to rest.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."
=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 am
Scratching his head Oroami gave Arekku a fake smile "I've seen it done," he knew this would puzzle the man and Oroami was telling the truth. Zeramaru had once told him of the ability to create Chakra fibers inside of an object or substance to give it a pathway for Chakra.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Kisho looked between the two, now noticing his father's arm was missing. Not saying a thing, he bit his lip and kept quiet as he watched the two talk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Looking to his Son Oroami walked to him "I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me for everything." He said as he knew his son would notice his dull eyes completely begotten of happiness or color. Their grey hue resembled his soul destroyed and dreary.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:07 pm
"You didn't do a thing father." He said biting his lip yet again, trying hard not to get any kind of eye contact.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm
"Yes, yes I did... I should of never let you go into that thing, you grew up without your mother and I... I'm sorry." He said as he lowered his head in sadness.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Kisho shook his head, "Its fine. Once you get past there being no one there you get used to it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm
Lightning shot up Oroami's arm "no it isn't, You aren't as you were, you aren't the same child."  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 pm
"But im not a child anymore." he said, staring down at his father. Then quickly looking up he folded his arms and stared foward.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 pm
"You may not be a child but you aren't the same." Oroami closed his eyes, he hoped for death that he could be freed from the world, but he would make the world pay first.  

Havok-Trance

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 am
Gearson walked into the office, and took a seat. He saw the young person and his father fighting, but chose to ignore them, hoping they would do the same. He did not want to interfere. He waited for the Kusakage to return.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games