Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Athena laid on the hospital bed as then stuck in IV in her arm. She argued with the doctors to take two pints. "Take two. I can handle the lost. I'm rather strong and recover quickly." Athena spoke more like a command. she knew they would listen to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm
Apollo stared at the paramedics and sighed "Take how ever much you need as i already said." He said before closing his eyes slightly the burn on his arm hurting slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Both the paramedics glanced at each other nervously but sighed and did what they could do. The one working over Athena took two pints as she commanded and the other took two pints from Apollo. "Would you guys like anything? Water, food? You guys will be a bit dizzy from the loss of blood..." They stated, one of the guys taking the blood to Hera.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm
Apollo stood up and brushed his shoulder off slightly before sighing "Just tell me when the girl wakes up" He said before leaving the room to sit in a chair he fell asleep slowly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 pm
((Um where are you guys? Are you at the hospital?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm
((Yush))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm
(( -nods- ))

The male nurse sighed and looked over at Athena. "If you know him... is he always like that?" He asked as the other male came in. "Just got some news... they placed the girl under high surveillance. She's in a coma but she's still weak. Broke a few bones too, that car crash was something!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Athena propped herself up lightly and took some water. She also took some food they gave her. Once she was back to normal she walked outside to see apollo asleep in a chair. she slapped his face a few time. Until he finally woke up. She handed him water and some food. "After giving blood take the water and food or else you pass out which is bad. Athena spoke as she sat beside him. Even though Hera wasn't her mother she still respected her for being her step mother.  

Serphrim

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:18 pm
Apollo groaned and downed the water and finished the food athena handed him "Thanks...you know it's weird...hera isnt my mother but...i feel close to her.." He said before closing his eyes trying to fall asleep again  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm
((I'm watching...just cant do anything... gonk
So yeah still here.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm
(( -huggles Ares- its okay, Sweetie, Mama's here... >,< kinda... I got to go, goodnight everyone see you guys tomorrow... if you guys want to fill in for me while im gone, go ahead. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm
((K I’m going to come visit. Ares can just come visit like I did))

Looking around the class room Eris realized Apollo hadn’t returned. The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight on end. Usually not a good sign. “Daichi?...Daichi.” Leaning over she shook the sleeping boy.

“What?” Daichi muttered barely opening his eyes. The look on Eris’s face caused his blood to turn cold. “Eris what is it?”

“I don’t know.” Trying to smooth the hairs on the back of her neck Eris frowned, “I just have a really bad feeling. Come on.” Eris stood up decisively and walk out of the classroom, ignoring the enraged shouts of their teacher. With Daichi trailing behind she took off in the direction where the disturbance felt the strongest.

Coming upon the crash site Eris immediately smelled blood, immortal blood. Panic set in and in a flurry of loosely veiled threats Eris gained the information she needed. Though she didn’t know Hera well at all Eris felt the unnatural need to help. Maybe it was the feeling of the natural balance slipping but whatever it was Eris found herself and Daichi on her bike and at the hospital in a matter of minutes.

Upon entering the hospital Eris immediately found Apollo and Athena. “Oh thank Fates. Athena what in the name of Hades happened?”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Apollo looked over and saw eris then chuckled slightly before closing his eyes again he leaned on his hand and sighed slightly before putting his hand over the burn on his arm so the others didnt notice it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm
Not getting her response fast enough Eris rounded on Apollo. “Too slow Athena, Apollo your turn. What is going on...and why are you holding your arm weird?” She put her hands on her hips showing she would accept nothing but the truth.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Apollo looked at daichi pleading for help before looking back at eris "Ummm hera got into an accident...and she was taken here" He said looking at the floor "And i just like holding my arm like this?" He said almost like a question  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games