Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:02 am
Kenji sent a large spike made of sand towards Helios and then a boulder from the other side. "...Is there a point in fighting right now?" he asked almost to himself. He wanted the whole story from both their points of view but knew that either way, Helios was part of the attack on their nations. Gritting his teeth, he jumped on a boulder and levitated it so that he was floating. He was in an attack stance now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 am
Rygor frowned thinking about it for a little bit. He then finally broke the silence "I understand" He said. He didn't know what was going to happen but he knew it probobly wasn't going to be easy but he knew that he owed his life to Nephilis and he had already vowed that he would do what he had to inorder to protect him "but I'm going to check on Amalia and make sure she's alright" He said. He then smiled and went to find her he hoped that she wasn't hurt from the attack earlier.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 am
Kitara blinked. She felt her heart slowing without her say so. She looked at Krys finally wondering what on earth this girl's power was. Slowly she began to feel light headed. "Okay I'm not going to let this happen" she thought. She quickened her own breath as if she was about to hyperventilate. Her blood began to bump normally and would continue as long as she breathe this heavily. Kitara rose her hands up. It was time to used her ability to manipulate over Krys. She locked her hands in place thought it was a suddle movement so unless you kew of this arts you wouldn't suspect anything until you tried to move. "That will leave her stagnant for five minute" Kitara said to herself. She then launched herdself at Krys moving swiftly and in random jerky movements. She lunched into the air bringing her swords down and forward. She landed into nothing ness with her swords in the ground. They should've impaled the girl through the shoulders. Kitara rose and looked around. "...o...k..." she murmured. She pulled out her blades cleanly and shrugged. "Well if she transported she still has three minuted for my abilities to where off." she sighed. "So much for the element of suprise in that attack, now she will know about it"

Asani watched as Daphne transported away. She understood the girl. She would be just as determineds as well as distraught if this was happening to her. Asani jogged back to the others. She heard the dialoge and saw the others trnasport out of here. As Nephilis and Rygor talked and walked off she noticed that Amiea was leaving on the winds currents. "Why can't Nephilis let this go" she breathed watching the girl ascend into the air. Asani could tell that he was changing but she still remebered him from the past. He couldn't change that much could he..? "He did just call himself a monster" she thought aloud. She put her hand to her forehead. "What are we doing" she muttered as a gust of wind blew her hair forward.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am
Chyuta looked at this woman, she was really starting to irritate him and for that the storm and hurricanes grew as he listened to what she had said and was now preparing to engage this woman along with Shatara. "I know that she loves me but not that it maters to you but the feeling is mutual, and I will not be dying ot losing anything. " He replied as he appeared behind Ambrosia within a matter of seconds and spun low to the ground in order to sweep her feet, though was careful not to kick as far as to where Shatara was so he wouldn't get her incase Ambrosia dodged some how.

Kyuri smiled hearing Kenji's reply and even chuckled a little. "I call them as I see them kid." He replied as he then seen boulders coming towards hum from all directions and then heard the ground crumble and quake as Damascus drove out of the ground and turned to find a rather large black sword heading towards him, he was not going to panic but this was fun for him, this is the most fun he has had since he fought with Helios. He had enough time to fold the bow like it was before and mount it upon his back waist as he then set his hands and feet abalaze now racing towards the desert with Helios and Kenji and at an intense speed witch added to the power of him punching through a boulder.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 am
Ambrosia leaped up and kicked off of Shatara into a backflip landing meters from the tag team. "I see you two have alot to live for. That, I congratulate you on." She cracks a smile from her oddly voluptuous lips and continues,"I'm happy for the both of you. And for it, you win this fight. A rule a learned a while ago. Those who fight and die never deserved to live. Keep that in mind." She looks up at the dark clouds blocking the sun and takes to them by high speed flight.

~~~

"Good Rygor." Nephilis sat back in his chair and turned around to look out the window. He could see destruction in his own city, two dark clouds and something that shined like a star really far away. That was of course Helios. "Is that right Dulceri? You really did this much to try and stop us." Nephilis creates a portal and steps through it. Looking up, he finds Helios, but before him, he found Zephyr's team and herself. "Remember me guys?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:09 pm
Shatara looked at Ambrosia. "Yes, I am, and I love him dearly and no threat you give could scare me because he's highly capable of fighting for himself" she said. She looked as Ambrosia took off. She then looked at Chyuta. "Let's get things cleaned up around here...I'm getting tired of this s**t" she stated.

Helios looked at the spike of sand as it was coming towards him as he burnt it, creating a spike of glass as he kicked it, shattering the glass flying towards Kenji. "Who are you and why are you even in this?" he questioned with a snare.

Amalia was now back in the palace as she sat by a fountain looking at her reflection, so much had happened today, and she felt that there was more to come. She only found comfort in Rygor and Kitara.

The army that had invaded Shale had taken Amara back to their base. They would report of her abilities of geothermic control and perhaps conduct experiments since she was the only one of her kind.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 pm
Rygor continued to search for Amalia. He soon found her at the fountain. "Amalia there you are I was worried about you" He said. He ran over and hugged her "I thought you might have gotten hurt" He said as he let go of her. He looked at her and frowned "Is something wrong?" He asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Kenji saw with no suprise that Helios blocked the spike. He used his sand to block the glass flying towards him and was about to send another attack when he heard his question. "I'm Dulceri's brother. Why I'm doing this? Well you and Nephilis destroyed half of my hometown." he said and nearly hissed the last part. "Unless your story is different." he said suddenly lowering his defenses and jumping down from his levetating rock. He then turned and saw Kyuri run here. "Wow, nice speed." he muttered. He then saw someone appear before them and saw that it was Nephilis. "Why are you here.. Wait Dulceri was fighting you.. Did you kill him?!" he asked, rage seeping through his voice. He managed to calm himself down and waited for an answer.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. "No I can handle my own" she stated with a smile. "I'm alright though, I was just thinking on what a long day it was today" she stated.

Helios looked at Kenji and raised an eyebrow. "So you're his brother" he stated with a nod. "Well we didnt plan on destroying Shale, it was the leader who decided to do the bullshit that has happened and make it look like it was all our fault" he stated. He looked at Nephilis and said nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm
Kenji glared at him but regained his normal expression. "Of course, blame the leader when you supplied him with the power." he replied, his voice calm but there was a hint of sarcasm. He tried to remember what Dulceri said when they met Helios. Something about talking and fighting.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm
Rygor smiled at her "I'm just glad your alright" He said. He looked in the water "It has been long day" He said. He took his sword and cleaned it in the fountain. He then looked back at her "If something bothers you let me know okay" He said. He then looked down "So what do you want to do now" He asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Helios looked at Kenji. "Dont act like you all are all holyer than thou" he stated. "It's human nature, a mistake was made...I know it was wrong but damnit" he said to him.

Amali looked at Rygor. "I will" she stated with a smile. She looked at him and smiled. "I really dont know...." she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Kenji shrugged. "Fine just don't blame others." he replied. He randomly sat down on the ground and started to draw in the sand. "Are you going to side with Nephilis into destroying all the nations?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Helios looked at Kenji with a confused expression. "I am my own man, it profited my kingdom to do what he did" he stated. "But Nephilis is not going to destroy the other nations...that would be rediculus and it would hurt his economy as well" he said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:36 pm
"Fine, he's not going to destroy it but he will damage it enough that we can't do anything about it." he muttered. He thought back to Shale and hoped that Amara was alright. "Tenshu's half destroyed, it's still standing though... I hope."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games