Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*
I must agree with Serenity, I don't recall doing anything epic as of late so the invite was a bit of a surprise, but a pleasant one none the less.
My name, well might was well call me Misty or Sanzo everyone does, and either one is fine.
My age (don't you know you are never supposed to ask a lady her age lolz jk) I will be 19 here in a few day.
As for what I do in my spare time...um make mischief, read (a LOT), listen to music, chat with my friends, read manga, watch anime, and bother my cat XP
Welcome Misty (: Very nice to make your acquaintance ^^
Hope you have fun in this guild (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*
I must agree with Serenity, I don't recall doing anything epic as of late so the invite was a bit of a surprise, but a pleasant one none the less.
My name, well might was well call me Misty or Sanzo everyone does, and either one is fine.
My age (don't you know you are never supposed to ask a lady her age lolz jk) I will be 19 here in a few day.
As for what I do in my spare time...um make mischief, read (a LOT), listen to music, chat with my friends, read manga, watch anime, and bother my cat XP

It is very nice to meet you too.
Thank you I hope I do too! whee This guild looks like a lot of fun.  

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 pm
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*

You're most welcome (: It is a lot of fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*

Sounds wonderful. I can't wait to meet new people such as yourself ^_^  

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm
If you have any questions about the guild just Pm me (:
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm
VerticallySidewards
If you have any questions about the guild just Pm me (:
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
VerticallySidewards
Before I Found Love
Hello! *waves*

Ok I will thanks!  

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150

jedinightwing

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:23 am
Woah...I'm back after a 3 month Hiatus...My intro is probably a few pages back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm
You glance over to a boy who seems deep in thought. His silver hair is reflected from the lights in the room. His orange eyes concentrating on a group of people standing up and introducing themselves. Even though hes inside, He wears a red scarlet scarf which wraps around his neck loosely. The Scarf just skims from touching the floor, as it floats slowly moving and following the breeze of the changing drifts in air. He smiles hearing names of new characters that have joined the guild. He listens attentively and tries to remember any special details about people, "Just incase" He thinks to himself.

The rest of the guild members all turn to listen to the boy introduce himself. The boy stands determined and confident. He points to himself with his thumb, "I'm Flare" He says casually. He adjusts his mask to make sure it does not fall off, it then remains slanted across his hair. "My age is 14. My Talents consist of Art, Literature, Poetry, and more. Pleased to meet you" Flare says and bows his head lightly followed by a charismatic smile.

User Image  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm
@jedinightwing Welcome back!

And nice intro, Flare. o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm
A spoof of flare used for my opening

All eyes turn to the newcomer casually strolling in without a care in the world, his smooth brown hair flowing free as if it was the wind itself. His eyes as blue as the azure sky draws people in to his devilish smile, Nikku's quaint and shy appearance is as opposite to his personality as black is to white. His English accent that drives the girls wild, when they hear him, girls feel like they're on cloud nine.
as he draws closer to the guild members, incredibly hungover, he utters 5 simple words:
"has anyone got any aspirin?"  

NanaKaze Nick

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:20 pm
Glaces at the stranger and rolls her eyes. Causally replies back with five simple words, "Stop looking in the mirror." "You are having a hallucination." "I think you need rehab." "Welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm
Nikku collapsed and spoke in a very sour voice "tell me when I'm not hungover!"  

NanaKaze Nick

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 am
"Sure sure." Nonchalantly takes Nikku's wallet and runs. o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 pm
Nikku jumped up in anger, drew his sword and chased after Jan waving his sword around "oi, cross dresser! give me back my wallet!!"  

NanaKaze Nick

Kurenai_Bara_Himi

Mega Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm
Sorry; I've been in this guild for a while. Yet I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Bara Himi. I love Anime, Manga, Music, Games, and Medical Science. Also I've been on Gaia since 2004. Nice to meet you all.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games