Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:37 pm
"Be quiet. I'm practicing alright? I'll talk to you later." He covered himself in darkness and sunk. He sat meditating in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:40 pm
Tsuji watched as Lee sank into the darkness and he turned back to Cy. "So...you said you would help me...how do you plan on doing so?"  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:41 pm
Cy nodded and headed out of the room. He didnt care if anyone else followed, but if they did the company would be nice. He licked his fangs.

"Im thirsty... to the cafeteria. Then ill tell you how i plan to help you Tsuji."

Cy headed towards the cafeteria. Everyones blood was starting to get to him. The smell alone was making his bloodlust come to the surface.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:42 pm
Tsuji didnt dare tell Cy about the vile of blood Tsuji had in his waistband. Tsuji followed Cy to the cafeteria, walking along side him.  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Kaylin shrugged. "No..just bored."

Kren smiled softly. "Noo, tell me what your first suggestion would have been."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:47 pm
They got to the cafeteria Cy grabbed a bottle of Bloodwine and a glass for himself.

"You may as well grab something to eat Tsuji."

He said as he poured the wine into his glass. He sat down at a table and set the bottle down. He sipped his bloodwine, his complextion becoming a bit less paler than it had been before. Hey Kaylin why dont you come join us?

Vi would have blushed if she could, but being a vampire didnt allow her to.

"To be intimate..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:49 pm
He held her hand and pulled it to his lips to kiss. "I love you Vi."

Kaylin sat at a table in the back. Nah..i'll just watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:49 pm
"Do they have Miso pork ramen?" Tsuji asked as he looked amoung the assorted foods  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:52 pm
Within the darkness Lee practiced making black figures that looked just like him, shotting strands of dark at a specific point but his bloodlust kicked in and he decided to retire to the cafeteria. A dark figure appeared in the cafeteria and it unfoiled to be Lee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:53 pm
"Ya know..."Tsuji said, still looking through the foods to see if they had ramen, "You really should work on yoru stealth as well Lee" Tsuji turned around and smiled as he went back to looking for ramen  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:53 pm
Cy laughed at Tsuji's comment.

"How would i know? I dont eat."

His eyes went to Kaylin. Okay but i doubt its going to be fun. Well maybe since Tsuji does seem to have a temper.

"Interesting trick Lee." He said noticing the presence of him or what felt like him. It was probably a decoy though.

Vi smiled and leaned forward. She pressed her lips to Krens. I love you to Kren..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:55 pm
"Damn...oh well..Ill just have an apple I guess" Tsuji said, grabbing a granny smith appale as h sat down next to Cy and began eating it  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:57 pm
Another Lee formed. And another. "I agree Cy. Amazing what the darkness has in store." All the Lee's said in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:58 pm
"Shadow replication eh?" Tsuji said as he looked at all of the Lees. "Its not really that impressive...even us humans can do that"  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:59 pm
Kren smiled and kissed her softly. Well...i'm happy.

Kaylin nodded. Well...i think you don't know what fun is.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games