Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm
wow, i laughed a little  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm
So sensei are you gonna make the new siub topic ill take care of the rest  

StickyHighFive

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm
No, I want a crew vote, It will take a few days, just make a thread, and if we decide to, we will move it to the new forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 pm
danm i was hoping it would be decided here.In my idea there are 8 seas.An withen in those seas are docks islands and horible creatures.But also there is the pirate lord.Vladimere stray.Water surpent of the northern sea.The northern sea is the sea of peace smooth waves a beautiful night sky.But its opisite the sotheren sea is the sea of rage with masive waves that could tear a mans ship apart.There lies the shark of rage.The western sea is the random sea.Which can be between raging waters to the calm quite drifts.Thier lies another pirate lord.To the east is the sea of nothing.There are no waves no drifts no curents just a still sea nothing but a straight line of water.Another lord.The northwestern sea is a mix between between the random sea and the sea of peace.It is mostly calm but can get really choppy.Thier lies a pirate nogotiater between the two seas.An so on and so on.The nogotiaters are like semi lords they control the between seas and are nurtal between lords.The 4 pirate lords are the strongest pirates ever with the best ships and etc.
Ha theres my plan i blame pirates of the caribean ^^  

StickyHighFive

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 am
if that's what's going to go down, then some rewards should be in. I mean more than likely people will participate in the open seas if they knew that armor that increases their elemental points or a weapon similar was on the line.(25 cool

Plus if anything, make a realm for people that die, such as an afterlife; from there it can be rewards of the same degree there. That way, we can still interact with each other and attempt to get stronger.

But what do i know, im just a monkey looking to get his banana peeled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 am
Agent Code Monkey
if that's what's going to go down, then some rewards should be in. I mean more than likely people will participate in the open seas if they knew that armor that increases their elemental points or a weapon similar was on the line.

Plus if anything, make a realm for people that die, such as an afterlife; from there it can be rewards of the same degree there. That way, we can still interact with each other and attempt to get stronger.

But what do i know, im just a monkey looking to get his banana peeled.
Exactly posibly people will see this new topic and hop on the band wagon looking for treasure and such.Pirates are nurtal between the darkness and light as long as they dont ******** with the seas.Or Captain vladimere the serpent of the northern sea.(Called itx3)  

StickyHighFive

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 pm
i dont really like pirates so i guess im all for it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm
I'm not going to lie, I loathe this idea. What is being suggested here is not just a new sub-forum, but a new plot entirely. Besides, if we're going to make a sub-forum for the ocean (water), we should make a sub-forum equivalent for each of the other elements; a hidden cave for the earth elementalists, an underground volcano for the fire elementalists, a body of clouds with constant hurricanes for the wind elementalists. Each should have their own plots if we're going to do that, but that would be taking us away from the main story. Perhaps after the Origin season is over we can begin a new season with the elemental adventures? At this point, though, we should NOT be going in this direction.  

garion3211

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 pm
i concur.....-_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 pm
well, this is all i need to hear,Garion, your point has surpassed my original vote ^-^ meaning, no new subforum ^-^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am
I THINK I SHOULD BE GOIN IN THE DIRECTION OF KICKEN YO DREAM KILLEN a**!!!!
Plus its not a place for element users its just the sea >.> filled woith pirates and such that are nutral and can be hiered to either fight for the light or the darkness just another feature.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm
Sergeant... your avatar is AMAZING!  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am
Awesome Sensei

Nice change of subject. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am
yeah.....but it is awesome  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:38 pm
garion3211
Awesome Sensei

Nice change of subject. ><

I thought so :3  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games