Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

Jake smiled a bit as she opened the door. The blankness on her face looked very familiar. All the times he had been lied to, he knew that look so well. If it had been another they wouldn't have understood, in Jake's opinion. He saw the cuts and knew what they were for. He himself heard no voices. Max was even unusually silent for once. It must have taken him by surprise that Jake had broke like he did. But Jake knew that he was needed, even if he didn't think he would be much help. Due to that Jacob had let himself be pushed back, he had enjoyed his brief time in the light of day. He placed his arm across her shoulders and hugged her a bit.
At first he didn't speak, instead let her get some of the tears out of her system. Though many of the men in white always ignored the tears of others, he knew that it helped to cry every now and then. Jacky reminded him of when he first got to HMI. He had been feeling hurt, betrayed and devastated that it had happened. He held her for awhile and then spoke softly. "Its nobody's fault but his own...His trust issues run deep...deeply enough where he wouldn't even tell us this until now." He couldn't understand his reasoning for hiding it, but he wouldn't try and paint him as the bad guy. "Avoid him for awhile...but the way to deal with it is different for everyone...I dealt with it alone...but it hurt...and I wont let you deal with it alone. We'll figure this out okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky hadn't thought about how much she had really been away from Jake. She didn't know him as well as Seth, certainly not, but she still felt close to him. Like she had grown up with him or something. She didn't know what it was, but he made her feel better, and she sniffed, wiping her tear's away as he hugged her. She pulled her legs to her chest and bit her lip. "Avoid him..."She muttered, she didn't want to avoid him, but she couldn't just go back to how things had been only about a half an hour ago. She needed to deal with it, but how was she supposed to do that. "Thank's Jake.."She gave him a soft smile and leaned her head on his shoulder. He was like an older brother, and she thought, maybe if she had grown up with one, like Jake or Seth, that she wouldn't have gotten as messed up as she had. There was so many things she had wished she had known back then that she did now. That words weren't supposed to hurt you. That not everyone that said they could be trusted could.

"I know i'm supposed to deal with it...but I don't know how im supposed to."She muttered, setting her arms to rest on her knee's. She looked at the small smears of red on the new wrapping and held back a sigh. "I can't just ignore him, I love him... but.. I can't just be near him. I'll hurt him."She rubbed her face "I don't want to do that either."She looked at Jake, who she knew didn't know everything, but for some reason thought he had the answer. "I can't cut anymore, I want to, so bad, but I want to stop...and if I hang around Decker i'll end up doing something I regret."She sighed, and starred at the wall again. "I remember one of the first conversation's we had, he told me he was scared of me.."

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at her and nodded a bit. She was smiling, so at least that was a positive change. He thought though that she was still a long way from being fine. "The best thing I can think of...is give it a bit, like a few days. Just enough where you know you'll be in control." He knew just what would happen if she went there now. The amount of pain that he had put her through would send her over the edge and then Jake would have to send Emily back down again. He looked at the bloody bandages on her arm and knew what that felt like. At the moment he himself felt the urge to feel the cold steel against his skin. In a way it was almost ecstatic, it would take the pain away. "I feel that urge as well Jacky...I will tell you what...if it will help, I will stop along with you...you know how I am with that blade. Its one of the things that keep Max in check." He didn't know how she would ever be able to trust Decker again. If he lied like this to her once, what was to stop him from doing it again? He didn't know that answer, as far as he knew Decker lied about everything. And he cared for Jacky enough so that he himself felt like hurting Decker and beating the snot out of him. But it would do nothing besides vent. That brought a chime out of Max, but not as vehement as before, almost as if he knew better then to rile him right now. But he wouldn't let Max have him either. "When you feel ready to confront him...I'll be beside you if you want...as support." He mentally smiled, he really did consider her like a sister. More so then his real sister ever would have been. She hurt him, he didn't think Jacky would do that though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 am
[[Sorry I haven't posted in some time guys. Stuff going on in my life I'd rather not talk about right now. I'm still trying to find a way to jump back in here. And am still needeing to read the last ten pages or so to figure out how to do that o_o. Any ideas?]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker let is grip release from Krysta.
He felt miserable.
Telling them the truth made it worse.
Letting it all out wasn't a relief.
He shook his head and got up.
"I'm going alone. I want you to watch them and get them where they need to go. I need sane people. And I'm not qualified to judge any of them. Not even Jacky. I love her, but you know that sometimes it's best to let those things you love go."
Decker looked down and brushed some of his hair out of his face.
"These kids have killed nearly a hundred people. Mostly doctors. They eat people. They don't know how to register human contact. They are basically wild animals. And I'm not doing this job for the good of them. I'm doing this job to go get them 'The Shot'. I'm delivering them to their death. That's what my job was meant for, not...", he waved his hand around.
"Not this."
Decker got up and wiped his face off.
He was crying and he knew it.
"I gotta go get a van. Dad says I need a caged fleet van. It has to have wheelchair harnesses and crap too. So there wouldn't be room for all of us anyways, unless ya'll piled in the trailer."
Decker looked at Krysta and gave her the keys to his beloved van.
"I'm going to a motel. I'm leaving in three days. Don't follow me. And don't forget about Seth and Ritter."
He leaned down to Krysta and kissed her forehead.
"Bye, Krysta."
Decker walked out the door taking his phone out and looked back at Krysta one more time.
He gave her the love sign in sign language and then shut the door behind him.
In his mind, he really hoped they would follow him when the time came.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 am
I duhn has enough time tew give ideas, but I'm sure someone else does.
3;
Sorry I can't be here for yew guys.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter sat up as he watched Seth clothe himself. He waved off Seth's warnings to Kuro-sama.
"Okay, okay, don't worry about it."
Ritter chuckled getting up himself and putting on his on clothes from his bag. Reaching in the small pocket of his bag, Ritter pulled out a sharpie and began to write on his left hand.
Dear Kuro-sama,
Please don't rape or scare Abel. Be nice or else. You know what happens.
Love Shiro-Kun <3

Ritter went and hugged Seth from behind and showed off his hand.
"Shee? I got it under control."
Ritter smiled, kissing Seth's cheek. He then hoped to to feet and skipped to the door. 
"Now let's go find that pool!"

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

::sorry for shortness mom is about to kill me. ><::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

"What if they don't have a changing place at the pool?"
Seth murmured as he left the room with Ritter.
He eyed Ritter's hand and shook his head.
"I hope he looks at your hand before him and Abel start to spar."
Seth shook his head again and sighed.
"Abel acts so scared of Kuro, when in truth he's just as menacing. I don't know if it's just a domanant, submissive thing that Abel feels around him."
Seth shrugged.
"Maybe this time when Abel can't run he'll have to fight this fight with Kuro."
Seth saw a sign that said pool and went towards the pointed direction.
"There it is."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Without a concern in the world. That was his feeling right now.
"Who needsh a changing place I'll jusht jump in the way I am now."
Ritter walked along Seth, holding his hand with a goofy little grin glued to his face. He became so suddenly giddy. Perhaps to bipolar his lover's energy, which seem to be worried for their other halves. Ritter smiled feignly at Seth concern. He would make a good parent.
"Dont worry, he'll shee it. I'll make shure to place my hand on my eyesh when I feel teh transhition."
Ritter assured Seth with ought most naviety. They then entered the pool area, which wasn't too full but some people were looking, and it only boosted Ritter's energy more. He got really hyper when it came to new people. Which can be flashed back to when he first met his little family. He found a couple of unoccupied chairs and placed his towel down onto one of them and began to strip from his shirt.
"Are you coming in to?"
Ritter asked not know whether Seth want jump in with him or not.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm
xxxJacky nodded, maybe a day or two would be food. "Yeah, that sounds best..."She muttered, rubbing at her neck. She really did want to confront him but Jack was right, she needed to calm herself down just a little bit. Did Jackel know? Or Noah? Well, Noah knew now. Jackel however...he was probably still coming to throw a part or something. s**t. He still wanted to take her shopping. She looked at Jake, raising an eyebrow. "Jake, but what are you going to do about Max?"She didn't want things to get bad for him, but stopping together sounded better than trying to do it by herself. "No..I think i'd rather do it alone.."She thought about seeing Decker when she felt better, what she would say. What would she say? 'I'm sorry I overreacted?' Hell no. What would she say? Can we talk? Can you explain why you weren't just honest?

She frowned "What am I supposed to say to him?"She hated not knowing how to react with this. To not have been in this situation before. Where was that parental figure she was supposed to have to help her deal with this? Oh yeah, she killed them. ********. Now, what did she do? As much as Jake was helpful, it didn't feel the same. She may not have been alone in the room, but she felt alone. She was scared, felt alone, angry, sad, she had no idea how to react. Luckily she heard no voices, she could be in silence, but it wasn't helping her.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Jake took one of her hands in both of his and patted it gently. "Max...I've dealt with him before without cutting...I think I will be able to withhold him again." He sighed at her question and thought about it a moment. He looked off in the distance. "Well...ask him why he didnt trust you enough...I can understand about the rest of us...but why lie to the ones you love?" He let go with one of his hands to run it through his hair. "I thought I was beginning to understand him...but he lied to us..." He looked at her a moment and sighed a bit. " You two were looking so happy together...and then that had to happen." He wasnt just referring to her in that one. But he wouldnt say that just yet.
"I know...I know your not my family but your better then even my real sister...and I want you to be happy. I don't really know how to handle this..." He sighed a bit and looked at the ceiling as he remembered the pain from the lie. "When I went to HMI, my family never told me...they just put me in there...I was hurt...angry...confused. And many other emotions as well. I worked through it with friends...." He chuckled a bit. "It sounds weird...but I've learned friends are good for comfort...whatever you need Jacky, I'll help." He smiled a bit. "Promise."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm
xxxJacky's face softened, and she smiled at him. "Thank you Jake, it'd be easier to break it with help." She had to admit, without Jake, she would have still been a pile of nothing in the bathroom, letting herself sulk and getting nowhere. She nodded "Yeah... There has to be a reason he would lie.."She was sure of it. At least she hoped there was. "Yeah..he was starting to grow on everyone, not to a extremely friendly point, but better than before."It was driving her nuts that she didn't know why Decker had ever lied. If he had been truthful there wouldn't have been any problems at all, everything would be perfectly fine. She bit her lip "I was happy...so, so happy. We had finally admitted that we loved each other..He was going to try and get me help, for my new voices. Then..this."She ruffled her hair with her free hand, gently squeezing Jake's.

She chuckled a little. "My family wasn't exactly genuine either. I wish I did have you as a brother, growing up. I wouldn't even have been as bad as I am now if I hadn't grown up alone."She kissed his cheek, giving him a smile. "Thank you Jake, i'd still be sulking in the bathroom if you hadn't come up here."She leaned on him and closed her eyes. "I'm curious..what's up with you and Kairi? You guys seem..off."She didn't want to change the subject, but she was just curious. They looked happy, like they loved each other, but they still looked sad. She had slept in the car, and hadn't seen them anywhere else really, so if something had happened, she wouldn't know.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at her and nodded. He knew that it would be hard for them both. After all Max had a particularly nasty temper and he figured that Emily was no better. He also wondered why Decker would lie like that, surely there had to be a reason he would do that to them. It wasn't even that big of a deal, if he had said it in the beginning none of this would have happened. He was sad that Jacky had to deal with that. He couldn't be positive but he was sure that she wasn't one to freely go around admitting to guys that she liked that she loved them. So it must be very hard for her to handle.
He flushed a bit with the kiss but grinned at her. "The same goes for me. I would never have had to deal with...him." He knew she would know who he was referring to. He just didn't say his name so he wouldn't think he was being addressed. Thankfully they were all being silent right now. He smiled and nodded. At least he had pulled her out of her stupor, those could be really bad if dived in too long. He himself had to pull out just recently. He sighed a bit and laid his head on her as she leaned on him. "Everything was going great...I never fell like this for anybody...but...she had a fear...of intimacy...we...well we did something and suddenly she withdrew...I shouldn't have done that...She asked me too but..." He sighed a bit and closed his eyes. "I made a bad choice...and now she has withdrawn from everybody including me." He took a breath. He didn't really know what to do with this. He himself had withdrawn so many times before...but this was not him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm
xxx"Yeah, my family sucked...particularly my mother."Jacky sighed and let her head hang down. Her mother. When she mentioned her it was always the bad things, but she never thought about the good things. At least she had a mother, Decker had lost...wait. Was that true? He had been so emotional about it, but what if that was an act? He could have been lying about anything really, he said he hadn't been truthful with anybody. He had looked directly at her. She bit her lip but listened to what Jake had to say, with Kairi. A fear of intimacy? "Erotophobia.."She muttered, the dear of intimacy, or sex mostly. She had read about it. It was pretty much the opposite of what Seth had. "She asked you too..but she wasn't ready."She sighed, that was tough. "I guess that you'll have to wait for her to get out of her slump then."

She thought it was silly she would withdraw from everyone. If she asked for it, she had no one to blame but herself. She didn't want to be mean though, she would have her reason's to withdraw. "It'll be okay Jake, im sure she'll come around. I mean..she did ask for it."She wouldn't understand why something like that would happen. It was okay to change your mind, but withdrawing from everyone completely, what had happened to cause that? Kairi probably knew her the least, so trying to talk about it would only make things worse if anything. "I wish I could help you Jakey.."She really did, he was helping her and she couldn't do anything. "Do you know why she's Erotophobic? I mean, usually it's not just random, something in the past has caused it.." That was true with most things, but this was sexual abuse or seeing something horrific.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image

Jake remembered what she had told him back in HMI. About her family, he didnt ask about her parents as she mentioned them. He just moved his arm in a comforting gesture along her back. Though he wished there was something he could do for Kairi, Jacky was right. He would have to wait for her to come out of the slump herself. Though now he had the name for what she had that made her fear it so.
He looked at her a moment and smiled a bit. "You are...I feel better talking about it...rather then letting one of the others deal with it..." He sighed a bit. "When we got out of the car...that was Jacob, of the smart one as I call him sometimes." He wondered if he should tell her why about Kairi, but she was helping him. Plus he knew she wouldn't tell. "When Kairi was young...she was raped by her father and beaten. He did it on more then one occasion and as she grew." He remembered each line of the diary as it seared itself into his mind. "To have a loved one do that...it does a couple things....either makes them the same way...or..." He let the sentence die down.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games