Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm
Sonic looked down at the dog slightly before returning his gaze to the Hokage. "I dont carry food on me.A fat ninja is a dead ninja to me." You could clearly tell he was talking to the dog even though it wasnt spoken aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm
aki whined and nuzzled his hand, obviously hungry. he had to have a snack on him somewhere.  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm
Blaze, The Demon Wolf of Fire

Blaze
"The truth is...loyalty isn't just sticking by others, but standing for and with them. Those who can't do this aren't even worthy of being an animal..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blaze ran in to the kage's office with a note in his mouth, it was from Vincent. Waltzing right in to the area, Blaze dropped the note in front of Akira, he yawned and curled up on the ground, awaiting an answer. Inside the note was nothing important, just Vincent's greeting, and the question he'd been dying to ask. I'm ready for another mission, can I get an S-Rank this time?! Blaze personally thought Vincent was being stupid and unreasonably, only one of his eyes were healed. The wolf would bite him later, knowing how idiotic Vincent was, he'd need a good hard bite. Suddenly his hunger kicked in and he ran towards Kage and growled. It'd been so long since he'd seen her, or delivered her a message. "Do you have any raw meat for the one who does all the work?" He was dying to know, but he couldn't talk.

[[Blaze now has his own format!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 pm
ɎƱɈǏ ɌƐǏǦǺŇ

KamisamaSeki-ReiganNinjutsuistThe Black AngelChunnin

User Image
Yuji looked towards the sun, "... Wonder what it's like... To be out their..." Yuji then looked back towards his Hokage, which Yuji really wanted to learn the rest of the stages that he could learn, "I am up to stage five Akira-Sensei, I would love to learn the other's if you have time." Yuji was getting a tiny bit impatient but smiled with his teeth showing and his eyes closed, not showing a hint of awkwardness anywhere.

Until The End

Frontline

We are the defenders of Truth and justice,
We watch over everyone and everything,
We keep Peace and Order in the Ninja World,
We are the Kamisama, The purest of heart and soul
We are God's Disciples and God's sword
We strike down the Wicked and Redeem the willing

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 pm
aki rushed over to the new wolf and sniffed her foot, and sat by him, looking at him curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Blaze
"The truth is...loyalty isn't just sticking by others, but standing for and with them. Those who can't do this aren't even worthy of being an animal..."

Blaze suddenly felt a little strange, that made him pretty mad. He turned to Aki and then turned away, the dog was of no importance. What he really wanted was meat, it didn't have to be raw, even though he'd prefer that way more. He suddenly got the urge to eat the animal beside him, maybe that'd stop his hunger, but the owner would probably disapprove of his actions. "What do you want?" He was certain this dog would understand him perfectly.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"For that you would have to check for yourself Mimi." Akira said as he got a note from the dog on his desk. It was from Vincent of the Will of Fire. Akira read over the note as he looked at he list. 'He wants an S-ranked mission..' Akira thought to himself as he responded by putting the mission log back in his desk and taking out a scroll from his jacket. It was the scroll of the S-rank missions unique to the village...some of them were anyways. "Yuji, Sonic, I can teach you two tomarrow at noon."

[[I shall pm you your mission. And as for Yuji and Sonic, it would be tomarrow around 5 pm my time is when i would be on to teach you guys.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm
"i'm just curious. i don't get to meet too many other dogs. are you from konoha, or an ally village?" aki asked him, just sitting beside him, hoping to have a conversation. when her partner was with akira-sama, it usually took a while. and if aki bugged her partner, she wouldn't get any treats tonight  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm
miwata sighed "alright. thanks nii-sama." and she left "come on, girl!" and aki dashed after miwata  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Blaze

"I am not a 'dog', and yes I come from Konoha." Blaze noted that he and Aki were in similar positions at the moment. "And who are you to ask? Are you from Konoha?" Blaze was automatically defensive, well, as defensive as an aggressive red wolf gets. He also was a bit uncomfortable with Aki sitting beside him, he'd been more at home interacting with humans, not dogs. Blaze let out a "sigh" of relief as Aki left, he was back in his own element, that was much too strange for him. He returned to looking toward Kage with pleading eyes for something to eat.

[[Sweet! Another for my record!]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:52 pm
ɎƱɈǏ ɌƐǏǦǺŇ

KamisamaSeki-ReiganNinjutsuistThe Black AngelChunnin

User Image
Yuji nodded and bowed diligently, "Hai! I will be at the Training ground Sensei when you are ready, if you need me just send a clone my way ok Sensei." Yuji then turned and mumbled, "Really wish I was an Oniwabanshu, it sucks." He then walked out the door, down the stairs till he was outside.

Yuji then looked up, remenesing on the sun and then smiling, he jumped in the air quickly while closing his eyes, flapped his wings and then opened them saying, "Seki-Reigan!" And then he disappeared, a gust of wind blowing through the Hokage's window open and could only be seen was a very transluscent but faint black blur.

Until The End

Frontline

We are the defenders of Truth and justice,
We watch over everyone and everything,
We keep Peace and Order in the Ninja World,
We are the Kamisama, The purest of heart and soul
We are God's Disciples and God's sword
We strike down the Wicked and Redeem the willing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 pm
Sonic turned and walked out the office as he watched Yuji use his Seki-Reigan for personal use.Damn idiot,I wouldnt ind seeing someone show him thats a waste.Sonic signed before continuing on to the training grounds.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:49 pm
"Mission," the girl answered the hokage automatically, not exactly fond of fighting a friend, on the method that she wished to use to become a jounin. Just then, Blaze came into the office and, as was his habit, began to ask Kageko for food. "Really?" the girl asked with a playful smile, "Just like Vincente, eh?" as she reached into a pouch and pulled out some dried meat. She handed some of the meat to the wolf, not having to kneel at all thanks to the loyal companion's large size.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Blaze

Blaze whine and shook out his entire body as he tore in to the meat. "Like that blockhead? Impossible..." That was normally his protest, he preferred to think of himself as a genius, he was a wolf! Okay, he was a giant wolf that Vincent normally used for a mount, but he was still a wolf. He tugged at Kage's clothing lightly as he was still hungry, he had to come all the way over here to deliver a short note. "Okay, maybe a little bit like him..." Blaze said silently in his wolf talk.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm
Kageko shook her head and proffered more meat. "Yep, just like him," the girl commented, not knowing what Blaze had said. Just then, not content with simply watching from the open window, Kuro flew in to join in on the fun. The black crow had red eyes, the same red as Blaze's fur, at the moment, helping to distinguish from others of his kind. "Caw," it greeted the wolf out loud, which in crow-talk meant, "Pig." As usual, Kuro was slightly more blunt and straight-forward than his owner.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games