Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hana nodded then dropped his voice down to a whisper so that only the kage culd hear him talk. "Now... This information involves a group called the Akatsuki. They are hunting Biju hosts all around the world... I know the names of each member and what they look like.... But hunting them down will be a tricky part... also, we have to guard all of our hosts no matter what. the Akatsuki are all S-ranked missing-nin from the various nations." Hana told Lenon as he passed over a scroll that contained detailed journal entries about the days Hana spent in the Akatsuki along with any interactions he had with the leader.

Hana was not ready to let this village get attacked because of their Jinchuuriki. He had a plan but he would need permission from the Raikage to do it. "Lord Raikage... If i can find and locate the members then we can strike them before they strike us. so i am wondering if you will allow me to leave the village and track them, like a recon mission of sorts?" Hana asked wondering if the new Kage would let him do it seeing as he was the only person who knew all the members and could track them down easily.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 am
Okami shook his head lightly and slowly started to get up on his own "I'll...b-be fine..." He wiped the tear away from his face as he started to leave to go some were else and think.

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm
Lenon began to tap at his chin as his mind began to whirl with the possibilities. He crossed his legs and leaned back for a moment, sitting still, silent. Then he sat back up and leaned toward Hana once more. Whispering quietly, again, so that nobody would hear, he said, "Certainly. However, you are only track them down for now, and it would be best to avoid confrontation without a squad to back you up." It would, of course, be best if a medical shinobi was also present. Lenon's hand reached over and gently grasped the scroll in his synthetic fingers, and he cracked it open just a bit to examine the beginning contents. After reading a bit, he added, "If it is at all possible, try taking them alone and while they're weak. Nobody lower than Jounin rank is to accompany you on your 'hunting expedition', and I'd like to be quietly informed about the operations, if you can. It's always best to be ahead." He rolled the scroll back up and smiled at Hana as he nodded slowly. He then held out the scroll in an outstretched arm at Hana. "When do you expect to begin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Hana nodded as the Kage gave him his strict orders. "Alright, i will send back any information i gather..... You can count on me lord raikage.... And dont worry, im always one step ahead of my pray." Hana told him with a small grin as Lenon passed the scroll over to him. as soon as it was in Hana's hands he gave an even wider grin. "Ill be leaving. right..... now." Hana said with a smile as he suddenly disappeared in a flash of yellow lightning off to the gates. Hana was a master at escaping places so getting out of the villages was easy, and getting in was even easier.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm
"I thank you for that." Lenon said with a smile. He pushed back the chair as he stood up, ignoring the mess of papers on the floor. Lenon bowed at Hana just as the man disappeared in a flash of lightning and then stood on the spot for a moment, face blank, staring off into the distance. "What else do you all want?" He asked suddenly, looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Aro's bird flew to the window he saw a group of strong ninja there so he jumped on the leds and opened the wind and said."There is a mayjor battle going on in sand and me and Ryugan need back up."  

Aro97

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:26 pm
((by 'me and ryugan' he means, he's scared of a single sanin who decided to pay attention to him after he starts attacking the genin of the village he's currently attacking))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 pm
((I would help but it depends on the sanin...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((by 'me and ryugan' he means, he's scared of a single sanin who decided to pay attention to him after he starts attacking the genin of the village he's currently attacking))
(STFU i had good reasion to run,i can't stay very organized if 3 people are attacking me so STFU YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I GET s**t LIKE THIS JUST SHUT THE ******** UP WITH THAT CAUSE YOUR NOT HELPING THE SITUATION BY BITCHING ABOUT ME RUNNING.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 pm
(I feel so unnoticed as my RPC is at SS rank... crying

Edit:...)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(I feel so unnoticed as my RPC is at SS rank... crying )

((Now you know how i feel. lol well at least now ill have something to do.))

Rahenno heard what Aro had said. "Excuse me Lenon, seems as though I found something to do." He said jumping on the bird and let it take him to sand and the battle in sand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm
((Its cause your an oldey to them, and the newer people weren't around to know you in your prime))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:48 pm
Lol, I want yo face you Rahenno as I really never did for as long as we been in this guild. Knowing from all the fights I see and how people like your RP fighting and style, I know that you are good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Lol, I want yo face you Rahenno as I really never did for as long as we been in this guild. Knowing from all the fights I see and how people like your RP fighting and style, I know that you are good. mrgreen

That makes perfect sense wings lol.

DSW: lol thanks for the comment. I guess when I'm free we can have a good one on one.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Hiro sat there lazily, he had listened in to what everybody was saying. "Sheesh, since when does Ryugan ever need help? If they lose, I'll have to go." Hiro really didn't like the Sand village due to its lack of water and firm ground. It was just sand everywhere.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games