Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Fill me in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:56 pm
" Hope you got a while sit back relax and let's go on a journey through time shall we " Jet said " First of all, luther is pregnant, with daichi's baby, don't ask i don't know how either. The chief asked us to be spies for the northern water tribe, luther and tyler and the twins are leaving soon. I'm going to have a party for daichi and Lucifer's baby tomorrow night, but dai might leave before then." Jet said then caught his breath " So what's new with you" He asked nonchalantly  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm
Blaise1897
novelsinjapanese2
Blaise1897
Yuzuki looked up and wiped her tears away. "It's okay Teiji," she said and smiled a little. "It felt good to share something of my past. I always hide my depression behind my smiles. Now, my depression just flowed right out of me."

Teiji relaxed a bit. "Well then..." He said. "I'm glad I could help."
Just then, one of the other southern warriors walked up the gangplank. "Hey, Tiger Seal!" He said, looking at Teiji. "While we're getting dinner going, why don't you head into the city and find an inn; you know, like you were supposed to do in the first place."
Teiji smiled sheepishly. "Right," He murmured. "I was supposed to do that first."

Yuzuki smiled at Teiji and heard what a Southern warrior said. "If you're looking for a place to stay, you can stay with me," she suggested to Teiji. "I have three extra bedrooms because my friends hate sleeping in the same room, so yeah." She sighed and a blush crept onto her face and she looked away from Teiji. Why am I blushing? It must be because I asked a bunch of guys to stay with me. Yeah, that must be it. She thought and took a deep breath.

Teiji's eyes widened after hearing Yuzuki's proposition. "Are you sure?" He asked, making sure not to pressure the girl. "We wouldn't want to impose."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm
Yuzuki shrugged her shoulders. "I don't mind," she said and smiled at Teiji. "So, do you need help carrying anything?"  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am
Teiji shook his head and promptly grabbed a couple of skin-packs that were resting nearby. "That won't be necessary," He said, draping the packs across his shoulder. "We'll leave most of our things locked-up on the boat." He then walked towards the gangplank before turning back toward Yuzuki. "Besides," He said, smiling. "Packing light means that we can take the scenic route, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm
ust wantng to know what to do to help.
Volke said  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm
you should go see the chief and his son maybe he'll want you to be a spy too. the more the merrier i guess.
(( SORRY it took so long i've been busy))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm
((...when was the last time I posted with Daichi here?!?!?! I AM SO SORRY PEOPLEZ >_<))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm
(( IT WAS LIKE FOREVER AGO))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm
((*cries* I"M SORRYYYYYYY DAICHI DID NOT DIE HE LOVES U ALL I SWEAR x3 ...but he loves lucifer more xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Yuzuki looked at Teiji and sighed. "This whole place is scenic," she said and walked over to him. "So, how's your tribe's chief doing?" She asked with a smile and looked back to see if the other warriors were following.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm
"He's been really busy lately," Teiji said as the two walked down the gangplank. The other warriors were huddled around a large fire, all preparing the large slab of tiger seal meat for cooking. "He's been devoting most of his time to re-unifying the villages and fire-nation proofing the routes to those villages. He's an absolute strategic genius, but it's still a lot of weight for one person to bear." Teiji then chuckled. "And on-top of that, his son is an absolute airhead."  

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:04 pm
Yuzuki chuckled a little and looked back at Teiji. "I guess that means he's really stressed out," she walked until she was on the ice. "After we drop your things off at my place, what do you want to do? Scare one of the other warriors like before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm
(( i was pretty sure daichi disappeared somewhere, and Jet went with him apparently lol))  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm
dragoon80
(( i was pretty sure daichi disappeared somewhere, and Jet went with him apparently lol))

((lol? xD))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces