Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Luna placed a kiss on his cheek"THank you love"She took her plate and went to sit down.She started to eat a little to ease her stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm
Massasooni nods with a small smile before taking over in making grilled cheeses. He then sets asside a few of them now cooked on a plate and sets it behind him on the table in front of Luna and the pixie. The pixie was about to swoop up the sandwhich that Luna scopped up and bit off of, which then he stops to look over and scoop up a different one and carries it back to then swiftly eat it, flying around it swiftly as if shreading it. He then picks up another sandwhich and eats it quickly as well. He then sighs as seeing the empty plate before cheering at the arrival of more from Massasooni, but stops from just consuming it yet, it appearing too hot for him. He then looks to Luna to ask "... Do I have to stop eating once I eat three, or can I have as many as I can eat?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm
"you can eat more"She closed her eyes as she eats"Just if you get crumbs everywhere you are going to clean it up. I don't want ants in my home"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 pm
He giggles before swiftly consuming another two sandwitches. "Ah... so... what's with the doll in there that you said eats pixies or something?... can we get rid of it?... or like... put it in a cage?... I don't feel too safe." Massasooni rolls his eyes. "You're never safe... you've played around more fatal things and still haven't felt 'unsafe', because you've been... well, kind of stupid..." "Nu-uh!..." "... remember the time you flew right into an aligator's mouth and it ate you?" He nods. "Yes, and I busted right out of it's stomach and it bled to death." "Just do the same thing, except the doll isn't gonna bleed to death... pop out of stomach." He shakes his head. "No, because it has magic..." Massasooni rolls his eyes. "You've played with more magical things... remember that 'wizard guy'?" "The one that burnt down that village?... aw, he was fun!... and he wasn't a big scary thing trying to eat me..." Massasooni rolls his eyes. "... Yead, but don't you recall him saying that he wanted to kill you and clip your wings and such?..." "... I don't see your point... he still didn't want to eat me." Massasooni shakes his head before setting back another set of grilled cheeses as he turned to them. "Then just avoid the doll." "... but... why is it here?... why not throw it in a cage or something?..." He asks before consuming another sandwhich. Massasooni shakes his head before turning away. "I'm going to make one last batch, you want any more?" He asks, meaning to ask more to Luna, but the pixie yells "I want twenty!" though Massasooni ignores his request at the moment.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 pm
luna shakes her head"I am done eating"She stood up"The doll is here because he was mine as a child.He will be protecting our child while we aren't with him...and I wont cage him. Just stay away from Shadow...and so you know poping out his stomach wont work.He is one that tends to get really angry when food ecapse.."She turns to leave to go to the bath room.With their talk it brought her neuseation back  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 pm
Massasooni nods as he puts the dishes in the sink and hands the pixie the last of the sandwiches. "Alright." The pixie quickly devours the sandwiches and then zips down the hall, about to question more of the doll, but noticed she looked nauseous. "Hey, you don't look too well... you sick or is that because of the baby?... because of what I hear, some people tend to puke when pregnant, though I don't know if it's by the woman or the man or both... and will this baby affect me in some way?... like am I expected to not be around, or more the opposite?... should I, perhaps, go and get more of my friends?... you know, brothers and sisters... cousins and relatives... and all pixies I know?... and since we have this bond, will I be all sicky and hungry as you do?... because I was hungry when you were just a bit ago." The pixie asks flying back and forth from one of her shoulders to the other, traveling behind her head.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:38 pm
Luna closes her eyes"Stop moving around or you will make me throw up...Its my body reacting to sight smell taste and hear....Its also because the baby doesn't like something as well. You will only feel a little of what I feel little one. Our bond isn't complete because I didn't give you my blood to seal it...And the doll wont eat you if that seal is there.....You can bring family if they don't misbehave and don't upset me..I am going to lay down"She went to her room and laid down.Her hand was on her belly that was more rounded than before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm
The pixie stops moving from shoulder to shoulder when she said she'd throw up. He nods slightly. "Alright." He says before flying out a window. Massasooni walks into the room to see Luna had a hand on the rounded belly she had. He smiles slightly to ask "Is the baby in there giving you any trouble?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm
Luna looks at him and smiles"Only making me sick.I will get used to it"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:52 pm
Massasooni nods slightly. "Well, I'd say that it'd be a bit of trouble... not much kick in there is it?" He asks as he walks up to gentially put his hand on her belly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 pm
luna smiles at him"Not yet but soon their will be"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 pm
Massasooni smiles. "Well, be sure to tell me when it'd be kicking... I'd like to feel how hard of a kicker it be." He says, looking to the belly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm
She smiles"I will my love"She kissed his cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm
He nods with a small smile before shrugging his shoulders to say "... and don't be too shy about asking for anything at all, alright?" He says before kissing his on the lips.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm
She kissed him and smiles"I will ask when I need or want anything my love"She smiles.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games