Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Zora looked at him and then at the ground. "It's kept me alive and that's it." she said as she glanced back up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Damon eyed her.

"Well being me I have friends and a good life.A happy one.Aswell as the fact that i'm not having to worry about getting killed."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm
Zora smiled at him and then looked at the ground. "Then, you're what I like to call lucky." she said as her eyes fixed to the ground. "Never sell your soul to the devil kid. It'll bring you nothing but trouble." she said as she chuckled a bit. "I had a happy life once. But now I'm hated and unlike you, I have to worry about being killed. Enjoy your happy life as long as you can. You'll never know when it'll end." she said as she sat down by Ifrit. She pulled her knees to her chest while stroking Ifrit's fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 am
Damon laughed lightly.

"You have no clue.Just how my life is."he said grinning.He stood up opening his arms wide out and it was as if everything around him began to play a song but he was the one singing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLJdMRPucM

The kingdom of the frost shinned brightly in the sun-light but there was something bad in the air.Half of the soldiers where taking the advisors toward Kabuato Palace.However as they got inbetween the trees arrows flew out aswell as nearly 100 orcs and elves.The soldiers where caught by surprise and the half that survived the first flow where soon fighting off orcs left and right.Well trying to anyway.

The gates of the frost kingdom opened to the cloaked men entering there palace.The guards motioned them to hand over the weapons and the leader of the group pointed at the guard.The 20 figures behind this one man pulled out swords quickly getting in a swiping sword fight but soon the guards where over-whelmed by the cloaked men.The leader walked up the steps and tossed a ball of black flame into the mage who protected the castle sending him flying half-way across the room in a burnt-crisp.The 20 cloaked men following him soon seperated going down the halls.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 am
Silvia was walking back to the castle when she heard something, she shook her head and yawned and she headed back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 am
Kyle popped ouyt poking silvia.

"Heya."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 am
Silvia looked at Kyle and smiled "Hi!" She said waiving at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:32 am
Kyle waved a little.

"We have a problem..a big one.."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 am
Silvia rubbed her head "Surprize, surprize" She said to herself, she looked at Kyle " What's wrong?" She asked putting her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am
Kyle put a hand on her shouldar and they appeared in the air and Kyle looked down at the batttle below as orcs and elves had the frost stuck inbetween them and it was obvious in the distance that the frost kingdom palace had been set in flames.Kyle lets his cloak go with the breeze as he starred down as Trolls came threw the orcs onto the last standng Knights.

"This is are problem."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 am
Silvia rubbed her head has she looked down "What can we do?" She asked Kyle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 am
Kyle starred at her raising a brow.

"Your starting to sound like Sam."he teased.Then he let a loud whistle out from his mouth.A rumble could be heard and then as the orcs and elves starred up at them a herd of elephants came from the trees sending orcs flying everywhere as the knights ran threw the whole it left as the Trolls turned there attention on the animals Kyle grinned.

"Shall we give these knights a chance to get away?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 am
Silvia laughed at the elephants and looked at Kyle, she shrugged her shoulders and then nodded looking back at the elephants.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 am
Kyle nodded pulling out his sword swinging down on a orc getting there attention as he fought some off hoping Silvia would atleast getthe knights to the palace.

"Well then lady..go."he said.Backing a bit off as more orcs came at him.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 am
Silvia looked at Kyle "A please wouldn't hurt to say" She said going down to the remaining knights, has she started leading them to the palace.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games