Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Little Brother seemed to have a smile on his face as Cy picked him up. His tail twitched lightly behind him , a soft purr escaping through him. Little Sister seemed to pout a bit, prancing around. She sat down in a huff, hissing at Little Brother out of jealousy. It was quite an amusing sight.

As for the full blooded elf, she continued to meditate in the garden, confident that there was no need for her to involve herself in the affairs for the moment. It would take her a little bit of time to replenish her lost energy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 pm
"What I mean is that you are...better...than most vampires I have come across. Even the ones that I have as allies....I wouldn't wish for any of them to become eternally bonded with Caly." Selsia replied, smiling a little at the sight of the kittens.

Caly watched the kittens, but then caught Cy's look and what he said of Vincent. Something was wrong, and hse was beginning to worry a lot. She had noticed that his mask was off. But for howlong she wasn't sure....but however much time it had been, obviously it had been too long.

The younger one nodded, "Though only half-sister...." she glanced at Caly and then said, "And I wanted to leave this for later, so you could get used to having me around, but yes, Caky has another half-sibling. Half-brother to be more precise. But I haven't seen him in awhile. He went into the Palace Guards last I heard." she slowly said. "But other than that, nope, no one else..." she added.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:15 pm
Cy smiled at Selsia when she said he was better then other vampires she had met before. "Thank you.. ill take that as a compliment."

Cy shook his head and looked to Caly when Selsia mentioned another half sibling to Caly. "You're father really needs to stop sleeping around. And i thought Vi was bad..." Cy teased. "But all in all family is family, and if im bound to Caly then in a odd way im bound to her siblings, half or not." Cy motioned to his bed and another chair that was in the room.

"Please sit if you two like. We can talk for a bit, unless you two have something else better to do, i know i dont." He said truthfully.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:19 pm
The weight of the others thoughts had momentarily disrupted the flow of Aeris' meditation. She sighed a bit, opening one amber eye to take a look around. Wait...she could sense Caly, the other elf, and Cy. But where was Vincent? She took another look around, then closed her eye before the feline like look in them could return once more. The elf had spent too much time in her cat form. Vincent, do not doing anything irrational.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:32 pm
Selsia nodded her head and then gracefully took a spot on the floor next to the door. She nabbed the other kitten, and gently started scratching behind its ears.

Caly blushed, "I haven't even seen him in I don't know how long...and I really just wanted you adn Vincent to meet Selsia and get to know each other a little, seeing as this is my home now..." she looked uncertain now as she looked away from Cy to complete her thoughts, "But maybe you should come with us to find Vincent....?" she didn't want anything to happen to them, and though she knew that the demon wouldn't harm her, she knew for a fact that she wasn't strong enough to last again him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:44 pm
"Demon boy can be alone for a bit. Especially if hes going to be in the mood hes in right now." Cy said with a furrowed brow and light frown. "Dont worry he's just chilling outside infront of the house. But right now id rather you two stay her. Unless you insist on seeing him?" Cy inquired.

"Its not like theres any reason to rush, though. Selsia can always meet him later, and if he really wants Vince will come to us and introduce himself. Until then id rather let the Demon be. Trust me ive had dealings with his kind before... its best not to provoke the beast if you know what i mean."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 am
The kittens purred loudly, rolling over to their tummy. Their tails twitched lightly in unison, almost as if they were the same being. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. The metronome in their heads continued to coordinate the movement of their tails.

Aeris let out a gentle sigh, laughing a bit. The ticking of the kittens' tails had joined her breathing rhythm as she had meditated. She wasn't at full strength, but enough of it had returned. She stood up and stretched, taking the time to perform a cartwheel in lightheartedness. Then she proceeded to find the others, taking her time with the venture.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:11 pm
Selsia nodded, "He's right, I can meet him later..." she said, briefly glancing up from the kitten she played with.

Caly didn't look so sure and said, "I'm sorry, but I really must look in on him. I don't want anythign to happ to him, even if things are going bad..." she said softly as she quickly left the room.

Selsia sighed, but didn't move. "I don't have to ask, for I know it already. She's always like this." she said with a wry smile, her herad tilted to the side.

Caly was already down the stairs and headed to the lobby when she felt Poison stir in her arms. IT didn't like that she was doing this alone... especially when the demon's aura was beginning to grow. "hush," she whispered to it and then slowed to a walk as she neared the door. Slipping outside she gazed around until she spotted the sapphire-haired one in a tree. "Vincent?" she called softly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:19 pm
"Good then maybe you can tell me why?" Cy said with a shake of his head. "So Selsia what makes you tick. Whats your passion in life? What do you live for?" Cy inquired trying to make idle chit chat until Caly returned or until danger arose.

Vincent lay on his side on a branch, not a small feat for the branch was thinner then his body but still large enough that it supported his weight. He was using his arms as a pillow and his legs where pulled in close to his body, curled up like a cat would be. His sapphire hair draped over the branch and hung, swaying in the breeze. There was also something else that hung from Vincent's waist. A long slender demon tail that twitched once Caly called his name.

Opening his eyes which where still emerald as could be, Vincent looked to Caly with a look that said 'your disturbed my nap'. "If this has to do with the bloodsucker i wont hear it." Vincent said coldly, before he closed his eyes again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:49 pm
Aeris sighed a bit, now feeling a bit lazy. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around, seeing as Caly was on the move. The elf followed her scent to outside. She quirked an eyebrow as she looked up at Vincent, her eyes traveling down to his tail. "Vincent, what's happening to you?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 am
Caly, shocked at his tone, just blinked at him for several moments before replying, "No, Vincent, it's not because of Cy. I wanted to see if you were ok and if you wanted to come and meet my half-sister..." She shifted her weight to her other foot, wondering what was happening to him.

Then she decided to take a chance, "Vincent, how long has your mask been off? You told me that you couldn't do it for very long without your darker side taking over...I'm worried about you..." she added softly.

"It's just the way she is...it's in her nature as a Healer...she's the nearly the Mother aspect of the Goddess afterall, well, a combination of the Maiden adn the Mother." Selsia answered truthfully, leaning back a little, her eyes partly closed. She still stroked the kitten's head and now down to its back.

Then she glanced at Cy again when he started questioning her. A small wry smile graced her lipa, "Are you always this inquisitive?" then she added, "I live for helping my family...and myself...and then my people..in that order."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 pm
"Me oh yes i love to know about other peoples lives, my own has been boring as of late. Well that is until i met Vincent and Caly." Cy said gently.

Vincent smirked when Caly asked how long his mask had been off. "Awhile...." He stated in a sensual tone, but added. "Not long enough though..." His tail started to sway back and forth casually.

Vincent suddenly stood up and jumped off the branch only to land on his feet light a could be. He came up to Caly and slipped his hand under her chin. He smiled devilishly and gave her a sensual look. "You are just a goodhearted girl, always concerned about others... always trying to keep the peace." He said before he leaned in and whispered in Caly's ear, his voice sounding like silk.

"Ive been restricted for so long, having to be a goody two shoes... i havent been myself... despite what you think. I am a demon Caly, we arent always nice..." Vincent purred. "You know sometimes its fun to be bad..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:26 am
CAly's eyes were drawn to Vincent's tail, but not for very ong, seeing as he suddenly jumped down and then came to stand in front of her. His hand was warm when he slid it under her chin adn had her blue/green eyes meet his emerald. She wasn't sure what was happening, but knew this was entirely diferent.

She blinked at him a couple of times, and couldn't help that her body relaxed a little towards him. She was, afterall, attracted to him, and had been since they first met, and that would probalby never change. But his next words were beginning to scare her just a little. "And just what are you planning on doing Vincent? You know I can't allow you to harm anyone here..." she said softly, not being able to take her eyes from him.

"Just how long have you known this Vincent? I'm sure that you've only met Caly very recently..." Selsia inquired, leaning back in her chair, her green eyes imploring into his expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:43 pm
"Im not going to harm anyone here. Dont worry Caly." Vincent said half truthfully. "Well.. maybe the bloodsucker, but well see..." He said as he leaned in close to Caly. He didnt want her asking questions, in reality he didnt know what he was going to do, he just wanted to be free of the bind his mask had on him. What he didnt know that if left off his face for too long, the mask's binds would make him slowly go insane, but it would have to be a very long time for that to happen.

"Relax Caly..." Vincent purred as he brought his lips to hers. "Ill be a good boy." He smirked before the demon kissed the half elf.

_

"Not too much longer, i met Vincent before i met Caly i think but in the grand scheme of things i barely know much about either of them." Cy said truthfully. "However.." Cy held up a finger to emphasize his point. "I do know more about his kind then i do elves and mages. And most demons ive come across thrive on chaos and stirring up the order of things. Now occasionally i like to do that myself but i dont want him hurting anyone." Cy said gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 pm
"Vincent..." Aeris appeared behind Caly in a flash. Her hand was on her shoulder, pulling her back behind her. "That's enough. You're not acting like you normally do." As she was speaking, she kept her hand on Caly.

She glared a bit at the demon, then spoke again, this time to her mistress. "Caly...return to Cy, no questions asked, understand me? No arguing, either." The elf blinked a bit and pushed the half elf back.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games