Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Itachi saw amaya leave to meet up with amara most likely and decided to let the girls have there fun without him in the way if he was even allowed to be there. He had become very skilled with lightning over the last month and as a result his base power control had also gone up making him much more powerful then before. His last training session wih will went very well and he even cut him with a lightning sword although it of course healed now out of the training room. Of course will hadnt been using the architect seal form so he sadly couldnt say he was close to catching up to will yet but he was making vast progress now. After that first rocky week he got the hang of it and now was able to do allow with lightning. He walked over to will and noded to him signifying he remembered his promise to keep anya safe.

Nova wacked benkei on the back lightly when he heard the ring tone and sat down against the right wall relaxing. " Sorry cant help myself your passwords are just so easy to crack." said nova. He had helped train the others like owen had although he fought benkei and kojiro using fire to help kojiro and powerful offensive magic to help benkei, using metal control to trip them up and make the fight harder. They all grew more powerful and nova was quite confident in his abilities now even morw so then before.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 pm
Moli's eyes travelled to the girl in question and his brow raised, but not out of instant affection. There was something about this particular girl that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He reminded her of his last close friend who died in their last battle. "She doesn't look like an Owl...if you don't mind Noel, can you tell me what her power is?"

~~~

"Give it time Sabrina. It'll all be over soon enough." Timothy's eyes glimmered before he shaded them beneath the rim of his fedora. Finished with his drink, he stood up and fleeced his pristine white overcoat and adjusted both the cuffs of his light blue shirt. "Come on. We need to get a tad closer so that we can at least see when to start."

~~~

Thomas stood at the base of the Eiffle Tower with the president of the United States and te current leader of France. The three exchanged glances. Thomas's was blank as usual but the president's glance seemed to assure safety. The leader of France trembling let Thomas know that he was afraid of him. "You know I mean you no harm right?"

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm
edited
"You know Roulin...ya should probably learn ta lock yer doors better...I mean even I though this was to easy..." L's body slowly came into focus or at least somewhat focus. The man still appeared translucent as to not create a shadow and cause too big of a distrubance. He tilted his head slighlty looking the offspring of Che over. In the whole month he'd only changed his hair style, tied back instead of draped everywhere. L sat in a chair, his arms crossed over the back and chin resting on them. " Ya know, i always kinda thought it would have to be someone in your family to replace Gale...especially with all the stuff your ancestors have done to screw with the whole balance an all that."

Flo woke with a sigh, quickly throwing on his hooded coat and flipping it over his blue hair. His little retreat into himself had...helped. He was fairly sure he could look at Roulin and the other OWL's without totaly breaking down now. Dealing with Celeste's death was still rather difficult for him, but he had finally opened up to the possibility of there being nothing he could do.
Flo stood looking in the mirror with a rather tired expression and after a short time concluded he'd need a bit of a trim soon. Scrating his head idely, he walked out of his room and wandered, shoving his hands into his coat pockets.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm
((Just came back from seeing Harry Potter))

Aaliyah looked at Demios and smiled. "Really it's alright, we all make mistakes" she said to him. "Normally I would accept the offer but I must say I must be on my way" she told him with a smile. "Maybe I'll see you around later" she said tying her hair back into a ponytail.

Amara looked as Amaya trotted towards her. She smiled and looked at her. "No Amaya, i wasn't looking for flowers" she said with a smile. "These are the latest fashions of this year" she told her. Grabbing her hand they went into the store as they were greeted with strange looks. Amara took out the black card from the UNS and they were immediately greeted with smiles. "Let us shop...at least until it's time for us to make another move" she told her friend.

"Look like an OWL...how does an OWL suppose to look?" she asked Moli. Him of all people should know that OWLs can come in any color size or shape. "Her power is almost like mine...except...hers is more dangerous" she said. "She has the power of projection. Lucky for us she doesn't know she has a power...therefor she doesn't know how to use it but it could be a curse as well...things happening subconsciously" she said. "She's able to make anything appear, happen, disappear, just with a thought" she said trailing.

Sabrina looked at Timothy and stood up as well as she put her hair to one side. Putting on her coat she looked at Timothy and nodded. "Okay, after you" she said as she began to follow him in his footsteps.

Aeon then received her drink as she began to sip on it. Long Islands were her favorite kind of alcohol to drink as she reviewed her notes. Maybe she would go to grad school for genetic studies...the fact that she knew two OWLs was amazing to her. Not that she was comfortable with others she didn't know but she was trying to understand them just a little better

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:21 pm
((UNS: Anya --> Paris))

Anya heard her cell phone beep as a reply message was received. Checking it, she found that it was Owen agreeing to meet her at the Eiffel Tower. Nine o'clock was not too far away. Putting her cell phone back into her pocket, Anya turned away from the window she'd been facing and began heading to the door of the building. There was just enough time for her to walk to the Eiffel Tower. She pushed open the door and stepped out onto the street to begin the walk to the Parisian landmark. It wouldn't be too long before she was there.

===

((TFP: Owen --> Paris))

Owen suddenly stood up from his chair. "Well." he announced as he stretched his arms back over his head. "If it's not too much trouble to the rest of you, I think I will go do some sightseeing for a while." he explained with a smile. "You have my number, Raven, if you need to get in touch." That said, Owen gave a wave over his shoulder and headed for the door and outside. He was on his way to meet up with Anya...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 pm
((Solaris, how was it? Someone told me they had to split it into two parts.))

((UNS - Amaya, Will, Armand. If anyone needs someone to interact with, I'm just floating Armand around for now.))

Amaya blinked for a moment before looking more closely at the window. There were flowers there, but there were also dresses displayed. Somehow, she had missed that. "Oh!" She followed Amara in and smiled back at the psychic Owl. "Ok! This will be fun! Oh, what about Vincent?"

Will noticed Itachi approach him and acknowledged the Heat Owl's nod with his own. "Ah, well, weasel, you've rested up enough. Go scout or something...or was there something completely insignificant you wanted to talk about?" The Satan Owl's mouth curved into a smirk. "I heard the view up on the Eiffel Tower is pretty good, and it's a romantic cesspool." As he spoke, he noticed a familiar figure leave the premises; Anya. "On second thought, Itachi, I have a drop of poison to entertain..." He nodded toward Anya's walking figure. "We'll talk later. Stay alert in the mean time and go to your .. clueless sweetheart walking cake disaster." With a pat on Itachi's head, the Satan Owl made his way to the building door and began to follow the Poison Owl secretly. She can't hide from me forever.

Armand had been wandering the streets of Paris and somehow had not run into anyone from the UNS yet. Demios was back at the hotel still, and Armand did not know that the younger Owl had met someone from the Fallen Phoenix. Activity had been pretty quiet from all teams for the past month as far as he knew. He hadn't seen anything in the news with massive energy pulses and explosions.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 pm
(It was good but the ending wasn't ending-y enough. Before I posted, I had just gotten back from seeing it. The Ron material got way better I think. And I sorta skipped over Sydney's last post. My bad.)

"Yup." Timothy slipped his hands into his pockets and began to sift through the crowd that seemed to be walking in his direction. He could smell Thomas' stench in ther air and it wasn't at all pleasant to him. His most hated enemy fused with the smell of humans...disgusting. What's going on is that you and L are needed here. I'll let L take his time though. If I tell him to hurry, he moves even slower.

~~~

"I mean...the usually look emo if anything you know what I mean? Moapy? Down in the dumps stare all the time? Sparks coming out of their hands?" Moli continued to eye the girl from the entrance. He soon followed behind Noel awaiting her to take a seat. "This one is different though. No problems. In college. She has a level head on her shoulders. Either that or she isn't aware of her powers yet. I'm guessing her peaceful existence here is a result of the latter reason."

~~~

Roulin paused his channel flipping escapade when a familiar voice spoke out to him. Things being in French wasn't helping, but thanks to subtitles, he was able to keep up with the news. He expected Thomas, but not a Herald. Not this early. Not just him. "My door was closed." Roulin brought himself to reply somewhat shakily. "I don't know who Gale is nor do I care. I just want to know what you want. If it's to try to kill me, then prepare for a long hard fight."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 pm
As his stretchy arm wraped around a man's neck he suddenly ripped the arm away like a whip using his elasticity to snap his neck clean in half. He turned around to see what he assumed to be his grundgy mutt of a girlfriend. Her exterior was that of a crack whore, however it wasn't her body he was interested in. He snapped his fingers erupting a spire of diamond spire which impaled her through her chest. " Don't you dare think either of you can stand up to me. " He slashed their heads and absorbed their powers. From the drunkard of a man he obtained a power he would call splice. The power to transform his body into parts of animals. To test the power he focused as a pair of brown and white eagle like wings shot from his back.

" Excellent. " From the woman he obtained the power he called Seduce: The power of seduction, his eyes would become hypnotic the people that peered into them would begin to fall under his power. As well his ducts in the skin now could secrete highly entoxicating pheromones, he would have no problem gathering followers, to bad that wasn't the point of this mission. "Is this really what I want? " He looked back at the bodies and shook his head. " I just don't know anymore. " He sighed and rested against a snow covered tree. " Senseless. All to gain power. " He pushed off the tree and walked towards the bodies to bury them. He reached out to take the woman off the spire.

When his fingers made contact slowly the skin on her body began to blacken and decay, then followed the muscle, and finally the bones her body decayed into nothing but sludgy remains and non organic decomp. " What? Neither of them had this power.... " He looked at his hand, for once in his life as the UNS leader he was very confused. He walked over to the man and reached out touching his body it soon followed his girlfriend slowly it began to decompose right there returning to nothing.

"I don't have time for this. " He mumbled as he sighed and turned walking away, as of now he had obtained Super strength, Seduce, SPlice, as well as Super speed, shapeshifting, and an interesting power called Universal Reactant: He could manifest all natural elements from the periodic table from either his body or from around them and chemically combine them in ways never thought possible, there were also a few elements which has yet to be discovered by normal human society.

Anderson sat in a side street cafe. typing on a laptop he admired the cafe scene of France, he had visited France a few times in his life but he had never appreciated it until now. He smiled lightly and stopped the typing. He leaned back in his seat and smiled a little. " In a month we've come so far, I'm a little impressed. " He knew he was around other Owls, France as of yet wasn't very active against Owls, which made sense France was never a country to radically oppose anything. He enjoyed the scenery, but what he wanted to do was get back on track, the Heralds weren't going to wait for them to finish their cups of coffee before wiping them off the face of the earth.

Dante stood stoicly onthe steps of where one of the old world guillotines use to stand. He walked the spot a few times and sighed. ' Che.....We did fine work. ' He laughed a little he was referring to the French Revolution. " Creative....a good word for our performance, feigning American's Revolution to be the inspiration. " He reached into the pocket of his suit and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a black flame lighter, similar to the ones he gave Roulin and Lucien. He flipped the lighter and flipped the cigartte into his mouth. " God look at me, 740 and I've started smoking again. " He laughed as he exhaled plumes of smoke wiht every word.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 pm
((Dammit! I hate it when people edit their whole posts and don't tell me!!! grr....

Heralds: Sydney --> I have no idea where the heck Roulin and L are at the moment because of the random editing going on!))

Sydney blinked slowly as she received a reply from Timothy. The Darkness Herald nodded even though Tim wouldn't be able to see it. "Alright... We will meet you in Paris in a short while... I have to retrieve L..." she replied simply, her tone hinting that she would have sighed in exasperation at having to track down the wayward Herald of Light. Sydney then closed her eyes and began looking for her companion's shadow. Once she located it, Sydney realized that L's situation could be bad given that he was in the presence of the new Life Owl, Roulin. "L. Timothy needs us to be in Paris, France. Please stop fooling around..." that was her telepathic message. If L refused to comply, Sydney resolved to go to L's location and physically pull L to Paris with her if she had to.

===

((UNS and TFP: Owen and Anya --> Paris, France))

Anya made her way towards the Eiffel Tower. Once there, she stood across the street from the metal tower and looked up to the top of it. Despite the fact that she had been to Paris once or twice before in the past, Anya had never actually gone up to the observation deck. After staring at the tower for a couple more minutes, Anya took out her cell phone and sent a text to Owen saying she'd meet him at the observation deck. Once that was done, she crossed the street and went to go get into the elevator to go up the tower...

((I'll post as Owen once Anya gets to the deck. lol))

===

((Detached: Kate --> Russia))

Kate sat perched on a railing which spanned a stone bridge over a frozen stream. Sighing lightly, the Eternity Owl swung her legs once or twice, watching her feet swinging. In her wanderings, she had come across a lot of bodies with their heads sliced open. She tilted her head to the side a little bit as she tried to recall some of the files she'd seen when she was working for the Russian government. "Hm...?" she murmured under her breath. Did it really matter if she found out what was causing so many Russian Owls to die? What would she do if and when she found out? Was it really worth her time to sit around thinking about it? Somebody was hunting Owls in her home country, that much Kate was sure about.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:39 pm
(Lol. L and Roulin are doing something me and Demon Eyez planned. Sorry bout that.)  

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm
((It would have been nice to have someone tell me to get rid of that part of my post before I found out on my own. :Sweat: lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:10 am
Demios smiled at the woman and nodded "Alright I'll hold you to that" He said. He then turned and left he knew the woman looked familiar but he couldn't place how. He was soon outside of the hotel and frowned he hoped it wouldn't rain. He looked around for a moment wondering where Armand was but he figured he could take care of himself.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:27 am
((Not enough of an ending? I guess they still want room for more.

UNS - Will and Armand))

Will silently followed Anya from a distance, making sure to keep her in sight. He was acting normally to blend into the crowds. Her destination, it seemed, was La Tour Eiffel. It wasn't so hard to blend in because there were always masses of people around the Eiffel Tower. The Tower had some history behind it. It was built to the entrance of a World Fair named Exposition Universelle in the late 1800s. It had been an interesting World Fair and had been held on the 100th anniversary of the storming of the Bastille, which arguably could be considered the starting point of the French Revolution. The tower hadn't yet been finished then, but people had been able to go inside the tower for the first time then. Anyhow, people nowadays didn't always care about the history and thought of it as a romantic spot or just a major tourist attraction, but having lived so long, Will just knew about the history. He'd be posing as a tourist today.

The security was a little bit higher this time, and Will could see why. The President of the French Republic, the American president, and Thomas were huddled in a group at the base of the tower. The bicycle cops were still chasing those street side vendors off since they technically weren't supposed to be selling souvenirs in the area. Will bought a scarf from one of them. When the man tried to get him to buy more, the Satan Owl gave him a courteous smile that was too courteous to be taken as courteous. At that moment, a bicycle cop came by, causing the man to run off. Perfect timing. Will also picked up a winter style hat to hide his hair and to keep warm if he had to. It got chilly on evenings. He ascended the elevator after the one that Anya had taken had returned.

Armand had been walking when he thought he saw a familiar face. He wasn't sure, and before he could confirm, the person had gone. Was it Anya? He hadn't seen her in over a month. For some odd reason, she still seemed to think he was a pervert although he was nothing like that at all. Armand's current location actually was not too far from where Demios was standing. The scientist had picked out a beret for his friend just for the heck of it. It was nice to be able to converse in French, although he was a little bit rusty. He still passed as a native French speaker though. He wondered if Demios was hungry. Now was actually about dinner time in France. Compared to the United States, dinner was closer to eight in the evening, and meals were light and usually sit in. Just being in France brought back those little memories he still had of his childhood and of his chance meeting with Madame Delacroix last year. He shook his head. He had already given up his past. There was no need to think about it. Heh. I guess I'm the same as Demi in some respects.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 am
(sorry dragon, it was late and i had to get up early today and it was a last second post. sweatdrop my bad for not tellin ya)

L sighed, though not at Roulin's reaction. Sydney talking to him ment he had less time for this little meeting then he'd hoped. "Yes, i am well aware Sydney...but there is...something i need to do. Just give me a moment will you?" The light herald returned his gaze to Roulin and almost laughed thinking over his remark. "Oh come now Roulinnn, if i'd wanted you dead i would have came in the night and simply done thaaat while you slept. I meannn i'm a being who can become pure light...so please relaaax. I'm here to make sure your really worthy to replace the last life owl, Gale, and perhaps bestow my blessingsss an alll of that fun stufff." L's eyes seemed to glow as he stared at the young Life Owl. "I sssupose i should introduce myself first hmm? I'm Gaeta Lexiss, though please call me L and I am the Herald of Light."  

demoneyeszero

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games