Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 pm
"Oh yeah. You and Miss-Touchy-Pants." Nero chuckled. He walked over to her and held his hand out to her. "Here, I'll give you Nero's Number One Tour of the School." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm
She smiles softly and giggles lightly, "thanks " Sin takes his hand.  

SinRai

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 pm
Walks into the grave yard mist following him like a cloak as if to keep him hidden.-he sits down and just stays there. There thats better.. i do like the dead. they don't talk as much.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:24 am
Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The graveyard seemed silent, a typical day. There was a faint fog blanketing the weeds that crawled around the tombstones, and only a few students lingered in its haunting beauty. The deadening trees wavered softly in the invisible breeze, a breeze caused by a blur of red. The red blur sped through the entire area, zig-zagging from tombstone to tombstone, statue to statue until finally it stopped in front of a mortified angel statue. The blur was nothing more than a man in a long navy-blue coat, its tails reaching to his knees and spikes protruding from his shoulders. His hair was deep red, his eyes a piercing crimson with slit pupils. The man, obviously a demon, stared up at the statue for a while, faint amusement clear on his face. He wasn't sure really why he was here, to be honest. He just felt that... Oh, he wasn't sure, that he was supposed to be here. Weird. Guess it's a demon thing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:21 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

June slowly walked into the graveyard with her umbrella in hand. Though there wasn't a spec of rain in sight, she enjoyed the cooling shade. She touched each stone softly as she walked by them, making sure not to damage them. Suddenly, a red blur flew past her, making her rainbow colored hair blow in her face. "What was that?" She asked herself trying to sniff out it's scent. It was fairly difficult considering how quickly it went by, but she caught the slightest hint and followed it. The trail ended and what she found was a man standing at an angel statue, quite handsome, but sort of scary-looking. She hid behind a tree and gazed at him admiringly. He looked like a very powerful man. "It would probably be best to stay out of his way..." She thought to herself as she continued to watch him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

The red haired man stiffened when he sensed eyes on him. Tilting his head back down, he turned a half step and scanned the area. His wary red eyes looked at each bush and tree, and there were times when he thought he saw something, but he dismissed it. Letting out a grunt, the demon turned back to the angel statue then began walking around it. He walked around the tombstones and ignored the peace of death by stepping on resting areas, not a single hint of caring on his face. When he finally escaped the labyrinth of tombstones he headed towards one tree and, with another grunt, laid down against the trunk. Some down time was just what he needed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

Her heart raced as he looked around the area. She ducked behind the tree, praying to the heavens that he doesn't spot her. She closed her eyes and listened to his movements. One grunt was heard and footsteps followed. "What is he doing?" she thought hearing a second grunt. She heard him getting closer and closer. She took a peek from behind the tree and saw a strand of his red hair. "He must be leaning against the tree..Now might be a good time to get away before he finds me." She thought slowly crawling backwards away from him. Unfortunately, she's been clumsy all of her life. As she started to exit, she didnt notice the small boulder and it caught her foot. She fell onto the floor, dropping her umbrella. Luckily she fell under the shade. "itai itai itai..." she said repeatedly under her breathe, hardly thinking of the noise she made.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Folding his arms behind his head, the demon sighed and closed his eyes, ready to sleep. It was relatively quiet today, he noticed. Usually whenever he tried to nap someone would - The demon's eyes snapped open as he heard a loud THUD followed by angry whispers - always try to ruin it for him. Clenching his jaw, the man unfolded his arms to help himself to his feet. "I should've known it wouldn't be that easy." he growled to himself, a scratchy and manly voice to match his looks. Dusting off his coat, he turned to see... a parasol. Had that... always been there? The demon quirked an eyebrow at it and walked towards it. He happened to notice that the whispering got louder the closer he got to it. "What's this doing in a graveyard?" he muttered to himself while picking up the item. The frills and designs clashed badly with his look, and he knew by the grimace on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

She finally gained the strength to get up. She instantly noticed her umbrella wasn't in her hand where it should be. It always with her when she leaves home, knowing it was missing made her feel uneasy. She looked around and the first thing, or person, she saw was the man she had been stalking for the past 20 minutes. Even worse, he had her umbrella. The last thing she needed was to get into a fight with a guy like him. "Um...Excuse me..Forgive me for bothering you b-but that's mine." She said shyly as she walked up to him. For once, she was actually frightened by someone. His aura was unusually dark.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Without even looking at her, the demon twirled the parasol until, with his arm stretched out, the pointed tip was aimed right at the girl's nose. "The hell were you doing watching me, kid?" muttered the man as his bright red eyes flickered to her through furrowed eyebrows, the slit pupils trained on her every movement.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

She jumped at his quick movements as umbrella was centimeters away from her face. "I-Im sorry! I didn't mean to get you angry...Your looks and aura intrigued me so i sort of followed you...but I was just about to leave! Please forgive me...Imu gomen.." She spoke with a soft voice. She played with her rainbow colored hair nervously as she stared at the ground. Making eye contact would probably make the situation worse. "Oh no...What have I started this time?!" She thought as she gave a well deserved face-palm to herself. "Why am i so stupid. Baka...." She moved a bit closer towards the man. "Please..M-May i have my umbrella back. I'll leave right after that if you want!" She said closing her eyes as she felt tears welling up. Why was she so frightened of this man?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Staring at her for a while, the demon smirked and lifted the umbrella so he could inspect the sharpened tip. "You know what, kid?" he said as he poked the tip with his free finger. "I think I just might keep it." He chuckled and looked at her through a sideways glance, curious to see her reaction. She might cry or she might fight out of frustration. Either one he could deal with, and he would much prefer the latter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 am
XxJunexX

User Image

"What?! N-No! Please, I need that back or else I wont be able to leave the graveyard!" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She moved towards the man and grabbed her umbrella. "Let go of it!" She shrieked as she tried to yank the umbrella from his grip. His height didn't make it any easier. She had to stand on her toes to reach for her property. She looked at him with angry, teary eyes. How dare he! Take her property like this! I mean, what the hell was he going to do with an umbrella?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Just as a bully would with the weak, the demon put a hand on the girl's forehead and kept her at a distance as he held up the umbrella tauntingly. "And just what are you gonna do about it, kid?" he snickered with ruthless and sick joy in his red eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 am
XxJunexX
]
User Image

She hissed as she struggled to get her umbrella. Her fear turned to anger as she took a step back from. "My name isn't Kid! Its June and I want my damn umbrella back!" She yelled as she went into her fighting stance. She hasn't fought in awhile. The last time she did this stance was during her last assassination, before she retired early. "If you wont give it back, then...i'll have no choice but to fight you for it." She said wiping the tears away from her face. "Great, I'm going to get myself killed. And for an umbrella." she thought as she waited for him to agree to her duel.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games