Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The death Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 pm
Darkness stood up
" Come on Chaos we should go to our dorm." Darkness said pulling the cloak over eyes the tattoo on her neck shimmered a little
" Of course." Chaos said and took her arm

Darkness and Chaos walked out of the cafe  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 pm
"Thanks." Ari smiled, tugging at the glove on her hand "Just something to help control my powers you know? Now...I mean...I have more control." She shrugged. "Nothing big."  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis smiled slightly. "I see, I really don't have to worry about that... Maybe I could help sometime?" Even as the kind Anubis, he could still go for a little sparring match sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am
Ari smiled, "Yeah." She was one not to get into fights, but found herself in those situations too many times...Guess that's what you get for winning poker games.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 pm
Violete and Cryssy sighed softly, closing a cellphone and putting it away, both smiling softly at eachother. "we gotta go now... nice to meet you, anubis." they smirked as they stood up and quickly walked out of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 am
Ari looked up at the clock, "Damn." She picked up her things and stood up, "It was nice talking to you Anubis...But I really got to run." She flashed a quick smile and left.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 pm
Allegra "Alli"

The Science Experiment

Alli walked into the cafe emotionlessly. She looked around for a moment, studying the interior of the building. 'I could really go for coffee right now...' She thought, walking up to the counter and ordering a mocha. She paid for the drink and sat at an empty table. Had she not been wearing a skirt, she would have kicked her feet up on the table. But, because she was indeed wearing a skirt, she decided against it and leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table's surface. Alli then proceeded to slowly sip her coffee. Unfortunately, she did not get her desired effect. She was still tired and worn out, for reasons unbeknownst to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hasae Walks in thought the door to the counter, with a laptop. "Hi.Vanilla Frappuchino please." She sets down the money and the man takes it, while giving her order. Hasae sits down and opens her laptop. She was drinking the frappe whilst denying friend requests on a social network. She looks around at the people. Finished, she made a spell throwing away the frappe, and packed in the laptop. she poofed away with another spell.  

H a r u P a n

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 pm
Allegra "Alli"

The Scientific Experiment

Alli stared at her cup angrily. Because she was so tired, the pasts of the cup, table and chair kept coming to her at the same time. Her wings were folded against her back, but normal people who didn't know they were their couldn't see the wings anyway. Pissed off majorly, she stood, stomped over to the trash can, and threw the cup in there. She proceeded to walked back over to the table she was sitting at and collapse into the chair, sighing angrily. 'Why am I so tired? I've been sleeping! And I haven't been using my powers very often...' She thought, but then she remembered. 'Oh. I was trying to figure out why Mori is so afraid of people.' The night before she was looking into the past of everything he owns, and a couple of times even trying to see the past from him. But of course, it didn't work. Alli crossed her arms, annoyed at the cat-boy for making her lose so much energy. She looked around the room, studying the people in there. There really weren't many occupants, but that made studying them a little easier. Suddenly, though, Alli was pulled through one of her friend's portals. 'Not again...' She thought,  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm
Armageddon
User Image
Apocalyptic Demon

Armageddon walked to the cafe and sat at an empty table, waiting for his cousin to show up. Figure's she's late, he grumbled in his thoughts.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm
User Imagejillian walked in seeing armageddon and walked up to him with out fear or what ever "excuse me mind if i sit down?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 pm
Armageddon glanced at the girl. "Whatever, I could care less." he grumbled and tipped his seat a little.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 am
lillian rolled her eyes sitting down muttering somthing under her breath like "oh how`d i`d love to see you burn from the inside out" but quiet enough for him not to hear  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Armageddon growled at the girl. "Hey, don't pull any 'poor me' acts. You were the one who wanted to sit here, kid."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 am
lillian shurged "im just looking for someone to talk to im bored" she muttered as a emoish waiter came up and smiled at her muttering somthing that she didnt like as she let go of her tatooed hand and he lit on fire from the inside screaming in pain and agony as he writhered on the ground making lillian smile her eyes amused "now im good" she said her eyes silvery blue as they were when she watched somone die but not the somone she wanted to die.....kaning  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games