Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 am
I glanced over at the pup, then looked at Kiba. "So everything is fine?" I asked, hopeful.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 am
"It's just the village humans. Their food supply was attacked by the old alpha, and they are allow to hunt in our territory. If they die, other humans will invade our land, hunters." He said, upset about the word 'hunter'.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 am
Sunshine nodded her head at aakosir and ran over to where the Alpha and Kiba were.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm
"look alpha scared viper....." -he couldn't help but laugh-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm
-blushing she got mad at priest and yelled at him- "shut up priest!" -she was still a bit nervous from alpha, but she can still yell at priest-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 am
(Well, that was a pain in the arse. Turns out I needed minor surgery for the shoulder. Fun! Anywho, I'm back, lets get Bakher going again)

Noise intruded on his dreams, and he squawked sleepily as he slowly came awake, clutching at the fading dream trance like a human would for a misplaced blanket. He growled as he found that sleep would not return to him, and stretched his wings before opening his eyes. He saw that Kirias had gone while he was still asleep, and he wasn't sure if he was grateful or regretful of that.

Then he noticed the scent of Dragon on his feathers, and, taking in the subtle signs of scales against hard packed dirt right next to him, lead him to conclude with a wry smile that the Dragon had decided to sleep right up against him, somehow not waking him from his sleep while doing so; Usually he was awakened by the smallest things, and having someone curl up against him should have woke him as surely as avarice breeds more avarice.

But that was all in the past now; He rose, and, stretching cautiously,found that his muscles had recovered from his Magik incident; no pains or tightness, nothing to show that he'd had his body fundamentally altered by Magika. Well, aside from the rather visible alterations, he supposed,

He heard voices in the distance, by a quirk of the shape of the Den the voices were as clear as if they were being spoken in front of him, and he frowned; He didn't recognize them.

Newcomers? he wondered as he padded along. It was only his concentration on the voices that allowed him to notice the ever so soft sound of pads on dirt and stone, which gave him pause; who else was in the Den with him?

Sight proved of no use; the play of shadows and light and objects played havok with his eyes, and the sound had stopped, so he did the only thing he could: He breathed in, deeply, and exhaled slowly through his nares, letting his sense of smell go to work.

Lo and behold, a fresh scent, one he recognized; Larka. Larka was nearby, but hidden well enough he couldn't spot her. He then realized it had been some time since he had spoken to her last.

With that thought in mind, he came to a halt, and cleared his throat, loudly.

" I know you arrrre therrrrre Larrrrrka. Carrrrre to talk, orrrrr do you have otherrrrrr prrrresssssing issssues to deal with firrrrrsstly?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 am
"Village humans?" I looked over at him with a quizzical look. "Aren't all humans village humans? I've never seen one alone before." And they're all hunters, I added silently.

I knew I would not want to encounter these humans because I would not trust them no matter what. All humans were the same.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:57 pm
"These humans have honored our ways, so we allow them to live....We've had city humans come here before, normally they hunt and kill for fun, even brings other animals to our woods." He said, looking at her and then the pup that was walking away. "These humans must be scared back to their homes. If we kill them, more will come looking for revenge."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm
"That is where you are wrong" Kaishin said when he heard Kiba's words. "We don't allow the humans anything. we live with them... they have every right to access the forests resources as we do. They respect our ways and do not encroach on our territory. The city humans do not live here and therefore cannot possibly be aware of our ways". He looked at the two of them and then glanced towards the pup. "Since you are new here... here's a little piece of advice. Anyone who attacks another human unprovoked shall answer to me. Should a human attack you, you may respond with force... but try to avoid killing them, humans are vengeful by nature, just as Kiba said".
He turned towards the pup, "You said your name was Sunshine, correct? Come with me". And with that he padded towards his chamber.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:50 pm
(Damn, I put myself into the situation of requiring Larka to post again as well....oh well. I can still have you, Kotestu, to rescue me from that bind if needed....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm
As Kaishin walked down the passageway, he noticed that Bakher was up and about. "Good morning Bakher" he greeted. "Did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 am
"That I did, Kaisssshin... What'ssss new sssssince I had my nap?"

He wondered again were exactly Larka had hidden herself away; caves were great places to hide things for their anonymity, but once you were in a cave, spotting something, especially something living, wasn't all that terribly hard to do if you knew what you were looking for. Yet he still couldn't see her....

No matter. He'd find her later.

He turned his attention to the Alpha again, and twitched his tail idly as he waited.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 am
Kaishin let out an exasperated sigh when he recalled the mornings events. "Well let's see now... It seems that Raiden attacked the human village last night. They seem to be fine, but their food supplies were completely destroyed. I've allowed them to hunt further in the forest to replenish their supplies and in return, their hunters will provide assistance against Raiden should we need it".

he looked to see if the pup was following and then turned back to Bakher. "There was also an incident in the swamps that involved another wolf... but that's something to worry about later..."

Kirias had finished her bath and was proceeding outside for some much needed sunlight when she saw Bakher and Kaishin talking. Deciding to play it cool, she casually walked up to the two of them. "Good morning Kaishin, Bakher. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 am
{I'd appreciate if you had a little more patience, Laz. Not everyone has a good schedule. :/}

Larka decided it was best to keep quiet as Bakher and Kaishin spoke. She wasn't quite ready to handle her responsibilities yet, and she deemed this a perfect opportunity to get caught up without actually dealing with anyone.

She stiffly sat and listened. Raiden was at it again? And not just after the Pack it seemed. She wasn't big on the humans herself, but the surrounding ones respected the Pack's rule of the Forest.

She paid no heed to the mention of Swamps. Foul things lived there, and if Kaishin wasn't worried, she wouldn't be either. Though, in the back of her mind she wondered what was going on there.

Kaishin turned and she noticed a pup behind him. A pup?! Her heart burned at the sight of the young one and she ripped her gaze away before the stinging in her eyes turned to tears.

Kirias returned and the Huntress forced herself to listen to the conversation again, pushing the flood of her emotions away. That part of her life was over now and she had to pay attention to preserve this life that she has now.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm
"i guess nobody cares....." -he started on his way- "a problem to deal with on your own. like always you never seek help even when it meant destruction...." - he started to make his way down the tree he was on- "lets go. we are not welcomed here." -making a way to the swamps-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games