Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

George Silver

He nodded, stroking faster. "I want you to do it, Leviticus!"

Awesome nerd
Well they aren't having sex. They're just...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Leviticus nodded. It wasn't like he could hold it any longer, either. With a low, guttural groan, the blind man tilted his head back and let loose years of pent up innocence and pleasure.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

George Silver

George released not long after Leviticus, collapsing onto the hard body with a sigh. Their combined essences stuck them together like glue, but George hardly cared. He liked touching Leviticus...he wanted to touch him more.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Leviticus breathed heavily as a hand went to the small of George's back. He held him while running a hand through his wet gray hair. That was... everything he always imagined, maybe even a little more. And it was all good. "George..." he whispered.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

George Silver

George looked up, his starling green eyes looking over the man he had just climaxed with. "Yes, Leviticus?" he whispered back.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

"That was.... amazing." he mumbled shyly with a blush to match it. He felt the water at his back remind him that they were on a beach and tried to focus on the air to see if it was morning already. He couldn't tell. "Could you... describe everything for me?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

George Silver

And that was how George spent the next forty-five minutes. He described every last detail for the blind man, from the way that the rising sun hit the sand and made it gold, to the beautiful blue-green waves that lapped behind them, and even how their combined essences looked covering their bodies. He finally stopped, kissing Leviticus' lips softly. "It's almost as beautiful as you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

The blind man smiled. George painted a beautiful picture with his words. He could picture the beach, he could practically see the seagulls fly in the golden sky that shined off the hungry waves. When the results of what they had done came up, Leviticus blushed brightly and turned his head to cough nervously. He turned his head back just in time to get kissed and have his blush return with a vengeance. "Thank you, George," he smiled lightly as soon as he was free to talk. "But I hardly doubt I'm a sight to behold." he muttered before stroking up and down the filmmaker's arm. "At least not in comparison to you."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Then you greatly overestimate my appearance," he replied, shivering from the blind man's touch. "I have lived for so long. I've seen the greatest beauties that this world has to offer. But each is plain compared to you. You, Leviticus, are beautiful not only because of your features, but also because of your inner self. You emanate a sense of innocence and purity, and still are naturally sensual, and I desire you more than I've ever desired anything, and anyone."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

Leviticus smiled modestly. "I can tell you've written a great deal of love movies." he said with a light chuckle. "But... I admit, I desire you just as much, if not than more. This is new to me, it's almost unbearable." he confessed.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

George Silver

"And if this is just lust, it will end the moment you have me," said George, too shy to say what he really hoped. That he wished it was more. That Leviticus made him feel more alive that he had in years. That he was desperately praying to fall hopelessly in love with this man.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

"Lust?" he rose an eyebrow. Why would it even be brought up? George didn't... feel just that for him, did he? He didn't just want to have a blind man for the sake of it... did he? Leviticus grew slightly tense, but his years of meditation told him not to let his emotions overcrowd his thoughts. "I'm not sure what such a sin has to do with this." he said lightheartedly.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Sin is in everything we do," he sighed, kissing Leviticus' shoulder. "If all you feel is virgin lust, then once you possess me, you will no longer want me, but you will not be satisfied by just me. If it's more, then you will want me and only me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

"I don't want you for lust!" he spouted out then quickly blushed at his outburst. "I... want you because you're the only one who wouldn't treat me differently because I'm blind. I like you because you're... you." he smiled at the familiar words.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

George Silver

George blushed, and he lowered his lips to Leviticus' once more. "I like you for who you are, too," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games