Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:04 pm
xd Oh Bio, you make my day sometimes. razz

Just Photoshop Jake Gyllenhaal's face on there and you'll have the real poster. :XP: And yes, I'm serious. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Hmm.. I wonder who'd win in an arm wrestling competition... Chris or Lou Ferrigno.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, Prince of Persia was pretty fresh.

User Image

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 am
OMG, that completely made my morning! Did you do that, Bio? *claps*  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:08 am
No... Just something my friend showed me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:00 am
HILARIOUS. Man, another video game series I have yet to play...WHY AM I SO NAIVE TO THE AWESOMENESS!!!

@Canas: Actually, I said Action-Movie-Esque (Still so fun to say) first, and that being so, I will interpret it as being in a state of mind (But not insane ha ha) that makes you feel like watching or being in a movie (Other then action, I guess, since you can just remove the first word and apply anything to it) rather then playing a video game, so...Rambo, Hoo ah!!! But I am done talking about RE4, I see all the points made against so...What I want to know is what is your favorite of the classics? Only pertaining to the main series though and not any spin-offs.

Mine is 3! Reason being: Nemesis, of course!  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:50 am
User Image

Don't you just love how Wesker has become a Gary Stu, like Leon did in 4?

(Fyi: Gary Stu is the male equivalent of a Mary Sue.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:57 am
Ha ha ha ha ha, but can you blame the ol' fart?  

King of Paradise

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 pm
I was wondering if I could know some answers... I've seen some game play movies and the trailer that recently came out on youtube. So it turns out it's gonna be like RE4... *sigh*

Anyway, questions. In the previous trailers (forgot which one), it showed a blond girl wearing leather in what seems to be in a liquid test tube. Or some sort... I assume we haven't got any clues that the girl could be Sherry? Or someone else?

Would there be any difference in playing the RE5 in either 360 or PS3? I mean, I know it's not out yet, but did they say that there would be stuff either one wouldn't have? Like RE4 for the PS2 had crappy graphics, but the game added some stuff the G-Cube version...? Sorry, haven't been 'up-to-date' with their news...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Neither have we. Mainly because we don't care about RE5 anymore/never did care about RE5. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:57 pm
I see. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 pm
Beta can probably answer you. Unlike most of us, he's actually looking forward to RE5.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:33 pm
Ah, alright. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:10 am
Has anyone already discussed HOW Capcom is going to tie Las Plagas to the T-Virus? Honestly, I'm too lazy to backtrack 20+ pages back just in case I missed it.  

Vinessa_Valentine

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games