Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She sighed, sitting on the sand. "I wonder how I'm going to tell Dad that I'm in love with a sea monster..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm
Alex smiled inwardly as he swam out to see a ways, stretching his fins out as he slipped under the approaching boats.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Knightly gave a sigh as he pulled Ailey back into the safe house, kissing her hand softly. "ailey, do you want to tell them now?" he smiled and gently brushed his hand over the ring she wore. "or perhaps... would you like to wait for a while?"
Xaene gave a tiny yawn and rolled over in the bed, more of the bandages falling off from the motion.
Drake gave a small sigh as he curled in closer to his fiance, wanting more sleep then his mind would allow him.

Snowdrop gave a sigh as she gently thrummed her fingers across the strings of her guitar, playing a few notes before she set it down and started to sing Not Meant To Be by theory of a deadman, a few tears falling down her cheeks as she did so.
{snow wants Hattie...... >x>
and i'm bored....}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 am
kats_demonic_resistance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adrianna smiled happily and closed her eyes. "I could get used to this."
"Used to what?" asked a deep, velvety, distinctly male voice.
She recognized it instantly. Spinning, she stood, her eyes wide with fear. "Z-Zale!"
Whisking her into his arms, Zale grinned and lowered his head. "Hello, Adrianna darling." He kissed her, hard, only to be slapped and pushed away roughly.
"No! I shipped you off years ago! I sent you back through the time vortex! I told you I never wanted to see you again!" Trying to keep a steady distance between them, she glanced out at sea, wondering where her boyfriend was. "Zale, we're over. I don't love you anymore!"
He chuckled, stepping closer. "Of course you do, Adrianna. Our love was too passionate to simply disappear. Remember when you told me that?"
"Ironic, because it did," she said flatly. "I have up piracy, thievery, everything. My father needed me."
"And now you can come back! With me." He then grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, kissing her neck.
Adrianna, however, could not be moved. She beat at him, trying to be set free. "LET ME GO!!" she screamed.
"Not until you agree to come back with me!" he hissed, biting one of her sweet spots.
She let out a brief moan, then recovered and tried to fight back. "LET ME GO, ZALE! LET ME GO!!"

"Do we really have to?" she asked quietly. "I think they'll see it and start freaking out."

Dominick sighed, his body sore from the "exercise" that was last night.

The Rider wasn't in the bed, as he should have been, replacing his body with a pillow. Instead, he stood naked at the window, his hair still wet from the shower, and he simply stared at the brewing storm. 'The war is about to end, but not happily. One of the Riders will die...which one it is is what scares me,' he thought.

Lucian suddenly burst into the Safehouse, his uniform rumpled and bloodstained. "Uncle Dom! Uncle Dom!" he cried. "It's about Aunt Hattie! Where are you?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Mayah Playah

hearing screams coming from the beach, Alex popped his head up to take a look, letting out a roar when he saw someone near her. as he swam back in, he started to force his change back into a human, ending up on the beach without any clothes on. "hey, let her go." he grumbled, not really caring that he was entirely nude.

"well, we can keep it a secret for a bit... but i thought you wanted to get married really soon?" he purred into her neck, still holding her hand in his, his other arm around her waist.
Xaene gave a small smile and opened his eyes to look at his husband, gently brushing a hand through his hair. hmmm husband.... it felt so... so perfect... and yet... there was so much they needed to talk about...... so much that he needed to tell him.
not feeling him there, Drake gave a small frown and sat up. "Grigorii?" he sighed, his hands curling up around the sheets as he started to worry.
frowning, Snow walked over to Lucian, putting a hand on his shoulder. "what about Hattie? tell me." she ordered, her voice filled with worry.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Zale scoffed at the other male. "Seriously? Go and play with your toys, the grown-ups are talking." Delving back into kissing Adrianna's body, he lowered his lips, dangerously close to her breasts.
The blonde beat at him. "Let me go, you selfish brute!" she cried, pushing him back and running to Alexander's side. "Don't hurt him too badly, my darling, for it's not his fault he's an idiot."
"'My darling?'" he repeated, smiling. "Oh, I get it. You're screwing the naked guy! Oh that's rich, Adrianna. Everytime I showed up naked in your room, you turned me out!"
"That was different, you were my First Mate!" she protested.
But he wasn't listening. He had turned to the seething serpent, smirking. "So you must think you're amazing, having her first. Several times, actually. There isn't a soul that wanders the sea that hasn't heard her crying out my name."
"Shut up!" she commanded. "It's over, we're over, Zale. Now leave me to live in peace!"
Zale chuckled, still not listening. "She's quite good with her mouth, isn't she? And she when she sucks you, you feel like the god of sex himself taught her how."
Adrianna blushed with shame. "Stop it, Zale."

She shivered, leaning against him. "Why does it matter if we wait? It's not like we don't already have mind-blowing sex and you know I belong only to you," she replied, her free hand wandering behind her and stroking his growing bump.

The heir slumbered on, smiling absently at his dream. Wonder if Xaene could actually bend like that...

"I'm at the window," he called, still staring out of it. "I'm just watching the sky. A storm is coming."

He sighed, recognizing her as his aunt's girlfriend. "You won't like it, miss," he told her, preparing to tell her anyway. "She's been missing for twelve days."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"hey, jackass, maybe you should take a hint and leave before i decide you'd make a good snack." Alex huffed, his clothes reforming on his body as he spoke. wrapping an arm around Adrianna's waist, he gently kissed her neck and tried to comfort her.

"i know.. but you said you wanted to do it soon. if you're alright with waiting, then we can wait." he smiled, blushing darkly when she caressed his third leg.

Xaene gave a tiny smile and continued to play with his hair, humming softly as he let his husband sleep.
appearing from his usual black smoke, Menoetius let out a long sigh as he looked at his son. "xaene...." he whispered, that alone being enough to startle the youn dragon-demon.
"m-menoetius..." xaene gawked, his grip on Dominick tightening as he looked at his father.

"ah...." he sighed and got up, carefully moving over to where he was. "there's something else on your mind besides the storm.... you wanna talk about it?" he sighed, gently wrapping his arms around the rider's waist.

"sh-she's..... o-oh... oh no...." she whispered, shaking her head as she took a step back, tears falling quickly down her cheeks as she put a hand over her mouth. "sh-she c-can't be...."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Again, he merely chuckled. "You won't hurt me. You know why? Because Adrianna would never let you."
Adrianna looked away, her eyes filling with tears. "Please Zale, go back to your ship."
"Your ship...look."
She looked back at the ships and gasped. "The Emerald...you brought her back to me..."

"I'm just scared of telling my uncle...he won't be happy," she mumbled, leaning on him.

Dominick snapped awake, instantly suspicious. "Menoetius," he snarled, standing with his jeans already on. Then he saw the necklace around the demon's neck. "That's the Bloodwell family necklace...where the hell did you get that?!" he demanded, clenching his fists. "That's my sister's!"

Grigorii bowed his head. "One of the Riders is going to die soon...and I don't know which one."

He set a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "I'm about to go out to find her. She should be fine, just lost. You know her sense of direction."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Adrianna...?" Alex asked, riasing an eyebrow as he looked at her.

"i'm sure he'll be happy..." he smiled, kissing her neck softly.

Menoetius let out a long sigh as he looked up at Dominick with sad eyes. "sh-she's gone....." he whispered, looking at the floor.
"i-is... is that blood?" Xaene gasped, staring at the red blotches on his father's suit.

"o-oh.... " Drake gasped and gave him a tight hug. "i-i wish i could help you...."

she gave a tiny nod, still crying as she looked up at him. "j-just... just get her back..." she whispered, breaking down again.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Zale smirked. "I made a deal with the right people and they resurrected her."
She grinned happily, then hugged him tightly. "Thank you! Oh, thank you Zale!" Releasing him, she ran to where the ocean met the sand and simply watched her ship. "My Emerald Apple sank when that idiot Captain Turam came after me. The crew and I lived, and eventually I got revenge, but my ship...I lost her."

"Nope. Uncle never wanted me to marry. Hell, he wanted me to be a nun."

Dominick gasped, stumbling back. "Wha-what?" His hand immediately flew to his other, caressing the ring. "My sister...not again..." With tears in his eyes and pure hatred everywhere else, he rushed forward and punched Menoetius over and over again, screaming obscenities. "You b*****d! You suck twisted son of a b***h! YOU MURDERER!"

Grigorii sighed, kissing Drake softly. "I'm just worried...these people, they're my friends. I can't pick which one to save, I love them all. At the end, it comes to the true Riders to save their fellow Riders, not the Carriers." 

He nodded. "I'll try."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'm glad you got her back...." Alex smiled, biting his lip as he looked at her.

"well, he can dream..." he chuckled softly and kissed her once more.

Menoetius just stood there and took the beating, not caring anymore if he was alive. "yes... yes... i'm a murderer.." he whispered, stumbling back a step with the next hit.
Xaene gawked as he watched his lover beat up his father. this made no sense...... why didn't his dad fight back? in these situations... he always fought back.

"just... try your damndest.... save those you can.... " Drake sighed and shook his head. "that's all you can do in these situations...."

she nodded and sniffed, rubbing her eyes. "a-alright..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Zale smirked, leaning on a rock.
"Oh God, my father will be so pleased!" she cried, beaming. "Alexander, you have to come aboard with me. You'll love her!"

"And when Father finds out, he'll be furious," she told him, kissing his lips softly.

Dominick didn't even notice that the demon wasn't fighting back. He just knew he was too angry to stop. Suddenly, a knife appeared in his hand, and before he could even think, the heir started stabbing Menoetius over and over again, coating them both in blood. "I hope you rot in hell for what you've done, you b*****d! She was my sister! SHE WAS MY SISTER!!"

"It's just...what if it's me?"

Nodding one last time, Lucian disappeared out the door, running back to war.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"let's go..." he smiled, leaning in to kiss her softly

"and i'm sure that if my mom knew she'd flip s**t..." Knightly sighed and kissed her once more.

it didn't take long until mentoetius was on the floor, gasping for breath
"oh.... oh dom...." xaene frowned and got up, pulling him off his father. "dom... stop.... before you hurt yourself..." he sighed and then spun to look at his father. "meoetius. why'd you do it?"
"i-i didn't...." he gasped, and somehow, he seemed at peace as he lay there dying.

"i really hope its not...." he whispered, his voice cracking as he held back tears. "but... if it is... i'll do my damnedest to bring you back.... i'm not letting you leave unless we're married." he purred softly, trying to stay strong for him.

as soon as he was gone, snow collapsed into a mess of tears and snot, crying harder then ever.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She pulled him close, then waved her hand, created a small cloud. Stepping onto it, she pulled him on, then they were off, flying over to the ship.

"Which makes us all the more perfect for each other," she laughed, teasingly biting at his lip.

Dominick dropped the knife to the ground, collapsing into a sobbing heap. "Bullshit! You killed my sister, I know you did!"
"No, he didn't," said a familiar female voice.
Dominick looked up in shock. "Alexandra?"
From a bright light in the ceiling, a blonde figure floated down. The soft smile on her flawless face was her only reply. She floated over to Menoetius, sitting beside him and holding him in her arms. "Menoetius," she started, smiling down at him, "didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble?"

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around the blind man. "I love you, Drake...and I will always come back for you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games