Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:53 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret ignored the girls rambling and just pulled out his book clearly not caring what they were saying about them he just yawned and waved them off."Yea... What ever..."He started to read tuning out everyone.He looked at Odayaka and smiled before turning his attention to the girls teasing he shrugged them off and walked on.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:40 am
( OOC: It's fine, I should be apologizing. I haven't been able to come on to check rp recently. crying )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana watched as the boys had almost got themselves into a fight with each other. Luckily though, Wakai was able to hold them back from getting serious, letting out a sigh of relief. She then looked back at Erin, then looked at Emalie's body, "...you should move her to someplace where she can rest peacefully..." she said before heading back to the manor herself.

Hileinna shrugged at Namia's question, though she was sure that Namia was talking to herself. She stared into the fireplace as it was still lit, her eyes gleam from the light of the fire. She closed her eyes after staring into the fire for awhile, "So I'm guessing we're going to stay here for the night?" she said, keeping her eyes closed. She didn't mind staying here, but at the same time, she thought that they served no purpose being here.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:58 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I see now why Jaecen has done as he has. He's left me to teach. Not just these people but others who may come through here... Kurona looked up at the sky and remembered something her master had once told her. "There is a lesson in everything around you..."
Aliya, who was walking alongside them, looked over at Kurona. "What wassat?"
She shook her head and scoffed. "Oh, nothing. Just the ramblings of an old, blind woman."
"I dunno about that part but it certainly is inspiring. Come tae think of it, Jace is goin' up against the Seven Kings... He''ll make it back, right?" Aliya asked with worry.
"All my faith is in my brother. He is strong but even I can not know." Kurona said. "My mission is to teach. Teach those who come to the Manor that seek training. That is all."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((I miss watching fireworks, so many firetrucks with lights around me and I had a big epileptic seizure.....my sister had to help me to get a chair to get on laptop))
((this is to hope to catch up))

yutary Pie
Suddenly the pressense of a DC opening and closing erupted in the far corner of the manor, however, there didnt seem to be anything that crawled out of said DC, but once the barrier was up, it wouldnt happen again (duh) however, something did come through the DC, "Hey there Kalena, how are you~" a voice suddenly called to Kalena from behind as Zane stood on the rooftops with her "youuuuuu havnt sent me a note in forever, i missed you" His eye glaring at her as he slowly began walking twords her.

Kalena watches what happens and sighed sadly
She then heard the voice next to her seeing Zane.
"Zane, do you realize how busy I have been since I had to put you in in room suspension. I hardly eat, I rarely sleep." She then looks straight at Zane, her eyes were old and tired.

"so what is it Zane? Or should I call you 'InZane', she was playing on words with insane.
"I'm sory, Zane, just...there is so much going on. I know what its like to lose the ones you love. " She rubbed her face

"So, what is it you wanted to talk about, Zane?"

Liya holds onto Odayaka's arm
"i don't like people dying. Will daddy be ok?" she asks hugging Oda's arm
"and Xero left.....should I go to help?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:30 pm
Zane continued to walk twords Kalena, his footsteps seemed nonexsistent, no clink clank on the roof tiles as he stopped only inches from her "you look old, crippled, weak now Kalena" He said opening his right eye to reveal an empty eye socket "what happened to the firey red head who ripped out my eye as a punishment?" he asked monotone "ah well, it dosnt matter, it broke my heart when i heard from people you were no longer in charge, i was so worried you would forget about me, it tore my emotions apart you know?" he asked shrugging "ya know, i use to have a dream that you and me were the only ones in the universe, a infinite game of chess...or checkers, man, my desire on what to play changes each day" he said seeming to think on it as he turned on his heels and walked around her, like a preditor looking for a weak spot to attack "by the way, little eric is worried about you, you could have told me how much he has grown up, our little eric is now a man...but...his eyes made me sick, so i had to tear them out" He said in a low, dark, twisted tone as he looked at her with a incredibly serious look "you dont mind right? it only seems fair since you ripped my eye out right?" he asked in a evil tone "....just kidding" He said shrugging "At any rate, i just haaaaadddddddd to see you" He walked up to her again, caresses her cheek with his hand as a black mist erupted from his body, and vanished within a few Moments, in those few seconds, most of the whole roof had seemed to...well...vanish without a trace, the only bit of roof left was the beams and the tiles him and Kalena were standing on "your the only one that matters in my life now, i could erase every meaningless inconvenience" he said in a monotone voice "just kidding again, i followed your rules, i havnt hurt anyone since...well...that time" He said thinking again, clearly referring to the reason he was suspended before looking at her "your not in the academy anymore, such a shame, oh well, it just means ill have to play chess with ummm...well...Eric of course....and oh god what were there names...eclipse and...ummm other girl! that was it" He said "maybe ill play chess with other students too if they get in my way, who knows, but hey, be sure to stop by the Academy sometime if you ever feel like playing a game" he said shrugging.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:39 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka looked at Liya, nodding in agreement about people dying. She didn't like the thought of it, but unfortunately, she would most likely see more people dying in her line of duty. Her ears perked up when Liya asked about Jaecen and Xero. She began to pet Liya's head, smiling at her, "Don't worry about them...I'm sure they can handle themselves. They're really, really strong you know? Especially Mr. Jaecen...I'm not sure if you could feel it when he seemed enraged...but I could feel his true strength emanating from him...to be honest," she looked down, her ears go down, "It was actually kinda scary..."
Meanwhile, somewhere away from everyone else, a darkness portal opened up. The sound of a person humming could be heard from it. Eventually, Red came skipping out of it, she continued to hum a familiar tune as she skipped. The darkness portal stayed open however, and she decided to wait near it. Looking into the portal, she could still see Tsuyoi and Jaecen on the other side of the portal.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Erin stood up from Emalie and held a hand out towards her. Through his sniffling, he spoke a spell. "Crystallize."
Ice as hard as diamond began to encase Emalie in it's core. He looked at her once more. "We-we need to hide her so Ene and Nami can't see her... I-I don' want them feelin' the same way an' breakin' down again..."

Kurona nodded to herself and began to hum an ancient lullaby. "If the dead of night is cold, let them weep with mourning. If the frozen can not wake, let them sleep without warning. Hear ye, hear ye. People of all ages. The dead shall rise and walk again. Hear ye, hear ye. People, young and old. Avert your eyes up to the skies because the end is nigh."
Aliya sighed and rested her head on Kurona's shoulder. "That used t'be one of my favorite lullabies..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:52 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Yutary pie

User Image

Kalena watched Zane, her eyes glowed real fast countering his power in a concentrated quick blast.
"I am grateful you haven't harmed anyone. Besides, you bluff about Eric because he calls you a friend still. Eclipse is my nephew, his desired girlfriend is Sophia but I care not for her. Speak about having a hard head, she's attempted my assassination many times. Just like old times." she chuckled

"The academy isn't a game board. I know worse than you. My brothers. One I prefer to have near me, the other, heh....well...gave me a new intrigue to screws."

She uses her power, mainly graviga to pull Zane next to her, and then forces him to sit next to her.
"so, you really missed me. I missed ya too, Zane, but I had worse enemies to deal with, some even were death itself."

Liya let go of Oda's hand and approached Erin and the passed on Emalie.
"I can do this....because she gave me you, Nami, and Ene." Liya said with sadness in her voice. Her fire surrounded the ice hard as diamonds to create actual diamonds and flowers etched into the diamond over Emalie's heart.

"Jaster visited me a second ago and told her me her favorite flower. He was really sad too. I think this is how lilies look like."

Liya frowned then sighed.
"I'm not sure of anyone who has earth magic but why don't we burry her under ground in a flower bed on this hill. I know Eric back at the academy can make trees and flowers grow in a instant"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:53 am
"He's probably the worse yet." A voice said behind Kalena as a dark claw grabbed onto her shoulder and a small weight was on her back. Niko's head poked up over her shoulder. "Is this one bothering you?" The little Heartless asked.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 pm
"kallleeennnaaaaaaa, dont be dense, underestimating people has caused you nothing but pain~" he said sitting there and looking at her, his ears perked up about eclipse and Sophia "that right...huh...interesting...." He said, looking at her "eric is an idiot, you and i both know i dont have any friends" He said staring at her "besides, its not like it matters, I've changed Kalena, im not the same hotheaded fool as i was before" His palm opened as a black energy took the form of a Gem "at this point, i doubt much of anything can stop me...if i was still the same, i wonder the damage i could cause" He said "however, i did promise you that i would not harm anyone in the academy again, i prefer to keep my promises now" He said brushing off his coat, he calmly looked back at the little heartless that appeared "my my...a little ant thinks he can kill a dinosaur, ah well, rest assured little heartless, im not physical threat" He said standing up "at any rate, it was nice seeing you again~" he said turning "ill have to take you up on that sometime" He said to Kalena, though in response to what was more or less a mystery, with that, he was gone
(exit)

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Yutary pie

User Image

Kalena gave a low growl. She waited till Zane was gone to leave before looking at Niko.
"I'm glad he doesn't know my half power can short out his. My brother could short him out in a moment, but he is my problem."

Kalena sighed
"thanks for showing up, Niko"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Erin patted X on the head. "Tha's fantastic, Liya. Thanks but I think the house has it's own crypt... I, uh, sort of stumbled upon it while exploring the house..."

Aliya hummed to herself. "So, what now?"
"The barrier will be fully operational in about fifteen minutes... For now, we should be on our toes..." Kurona shrugged.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Rosalie was amazed that Kurona said something Lady Hato has spoken to her countless times. Magi is in everything around. Become in tune with the world for there is a lesson in everything around you. Rosalie smiled at the memory just as Kurona had when she thought of her former master. "I disagree Ms. Kurona. Those are very wise words that every student of magi should know." They finally reached the porch and turned to look back towards the woman who laid dead. Erin started to encase the body in ice and at that same moment Kurona began to sing a lullaby. It was beautiful and sad all at once. When she finished Rosalie spoke of how the woman must be happy hearing such a beautiful farewell. "I did not know her, but I was taught a song to honor the passing of a beloved friend who fell in battle. I hope you do not mind and if you know it please feel free to join in." Rosalie folded her hands and stood as she did when she sang her prayer at dinner. Her ring sprung to life as her Death Fox, Snow, came forth. Snow began to summon wind magi that began to sing the notes of Rosalie's song which she soon joined. It was Deaths Lullaby.

Mood:
Curious
Party:

Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka watched as Liya left her side to check on Erin, her ears twitched. She followed behind Liya, though she didn't say anything as she looked at Emalie's body. However, it didn't take long until she looked away from her, she didn't really enjoy looking at a dead person. Her ears perked up and twitched, she was sensing something strange going on somewhere nearby, looking in the direction of where Red was.
Finally, Tsuyoi came out of the darkness portal, it closed as soon as she walked out of it.
Red walked up to her, "Hehe, that was quite a scene. A husband departs on another dangerous adventure while his wife and family await his safe return." She giggled a little, "It's like some sort of drama like on t.v." She then cleared her throat, her expression turning serious, "But, enough fun...about my favor." she said, raising an eyebrow at Tsuyoi.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Yeah yeah." she held her hand towards Red, the hand that had a star mark mark on it. It began to glow a little before suddenly, an old looking gun had appeared in her hand. "Here you go, as requested." she said, handing the gun to Red.
Red let out a squeal of joy, taking the gun and hugging it, "Finally! A Vepr-308 super!" She then gave Tsuyoi a suspicious look, "Wait...this thing won't suddenly appear from my possession right?"
Tsuyoi sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "No, it won't, I have to be holding it in order for it to be de-summoned." She then placed her hand on her hips, "I was surprised by your request...I thought you'd want to, oh I don't know, force me to do whatever you want or something like that."
"...jeez, what do you take me for, a devil?" she said with an annoyed expression.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:43 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

A thrumming sound notified Kurona that the barrier was finally activated again. She had made a few changes so that it wouldn't be draining her power. Instead, it would take power from nature around it. Aliya looked around again. "This place really hasn't changed much..."
"Well, change hasn't touched it, even after the house's revival" Kurona said. She sat down on the porch and thanked Rosalie.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games