Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520

*still knocked out*
((wow))

((what??))
((idk))

((OMG!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!! has Dark Pal answered you yet??))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:13 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

good....*looks away* xeggr I...

"You what?" -looks down upon her-

I'm sorry, I'm....*feels weak* If I don't get to Ido's place...I'll *falls* die...*faints*

He held her, but did not know what to do. He didn't know who or what Ino was or is. It was a life or death deal, so he ran fast to his house.

*still knocked out*

Xeggr opened a teleport in front of him that was about 20ft in front of him. He was about to make it in, until it got shot and he ran into nothing. He moved his feet to a hault and looked around. "The hell just happened?"
???: "Heh, looks like your still in one piece."
Xeggr looked around as soon as he heard the voice. "Show yourself."
A person in a black coat appeared and had it's arms crossed. The hood was up, so you coudn't make it out. "Your still as cute as ever Xeggr."
Xeggr gave the person a curious look and tried to figure out on who was in his way. "I remember you, Larxene."
She sighed and removed her hood. "Well arn't you the clever one. Oh wait, you were pretty much the outcast of the Organization XIII since you hung out with the leadr so much."
"Pretty much like you were the slut who ran around flirting and reading so damn much it annoyed me."
She glared at me. "Wha-WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"
Xeggr sighed, "What did I call you?"
"YOU CALLED ME A SLUT!!"
"Wow... Did you figure that all on your own?"
Now, Larxene began to shake with rage. She summoned her throwing knives and got in a stance. "I'm gonna kill you!!!"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:18 pm
*a man comes walking by and sees me lying there knocked out, it was Ido, the one Alita was trying to get to...*

Ido: Why...Alita....your so worn out...I must repair you *he pick me up and carries me back to his place. The place where I used to live with him*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:26 pm
Alita-520
*a man comes walking by and sees me lying there knocked out, it was Ido, the one Alita was trying to get to...*

Ido: Why...Alita....your so worn out...I must repair you *he pick me up and carries me back to his place. The place where I used to live with him*

Xeggr summoned his weapon and saw Alita being carried away by a man. "You Ido?" he asked.
Larxene clentched. "AM I NOT HERE OR SOMETHING?!?"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:29 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520

Xeggr summoned his weapon and saw Alita being carried away by a man. "You Ido?" he asked.

Ido: *turn around holding me* Why yes. I am Ido.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:34 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"The hurry up and help her. She says your the cure." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "Now, did you say something?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 pm
kairi is back at the house and continues to take care of leriag at the house."i feel like am a mother now and its nice."kairi smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:44 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"The hurry up and help her. She says your the cure." Xeggr then turned to Larxene. "Now, did you say something?"

Ido: *throws him a tracker* Using that you'll be able to find me *he takes me and hurries to repair me*  

MizNaughty520

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kairi is back at the house and continues to take care of leriag at the house."i feel like am a mother now and its nice."kairi smiles

*Axel appears by her* She's so cute, no?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff