Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:27 pm
That was a nice touch. Another fun thing is to try to find ways of making Ashley die in RE4. One of my favs is sticking her next to a lit dynamite stick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:32 pm
Or shoot her with a mine dart. I wish it would play out like this:

Leon: *shoots Ashley with mine dart*
Ashley: LEON! HELP! No, wait... YOU SHOT ME WITH A DART, YOU p***k!
Leon: Don't worry, Ashley! It's only gonna hurt for a little bit longer...
Ashley: *starts to run towards him and explodes*
Leon: Oops! Sorry Mr. President, you daughter's ballistics got overheated...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Pthepenguinoverlord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:45 am
Well maybe I should have said small appearances then. He was important but you don't see him too much.

Yeah, I was disappointed that she only has one death animation.(unless there is another that I don't know about)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:39 am
What I don't get is why they put HUNK in The Mercenaires if he din't even play a minimal role in RE4. Don't get me wrong he's my favorite character and he rocks in The Mercenaires, but they should at least let him make a small appearance in Separate Ways. I guess the producers just said "We need another character for the minigame!", "Ummmm.......uhhhh......what about HUNK! He hasn't appeared in any minigames lately!", "...........That idea is so.........GOOD!"  

wladimir619

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:17 am
Well they're not just gonna shove him into the storyline for no reason just to give him a part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:22 am
Yeah, no kidding. Although if he did have a part, I imagine it would be close to Ada's: get a sample of the Plaga for someone. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:43 am
Yeah, which wouldn't flow well, in my opinion. It's like, Leon is the main character. Ada is there after the sample. And Hunk is also there for the sample. They're just running out of ideas and are copying what happened in RE2.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:06 pm
But with improved graphics and a free-of-charge n00b magnet! Although it is still fun... Like, really fun. o_o; Mercs is hard though, I've gotten all fives with Krauser, and almost with HUNK and Wesker, but Leon and Ada are too wimpish! xd But anyway... I wish they'd remade 2 and 3 like they remade 1. D: Of course, I'd have to play the original RE3 first before the remake. >_>;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:00 pm
Canas Renvall
But with improved graphics and a free-of-charge n00b magnet! Although it is still fun... Like, really fun. o_o; Mercs is hard though, I've gotten all fives with Krauser, and almost with HUNK and Wesker, but Leon and Ada are too wimpish! xd But anyway... I wish they'd remade 2 and 3 like they remade 1. D: Of course, I'd have to play the original RE3 first before the remake. >_>;

We all wish for a remake of RE2. gonk

And you call Ada wimpish? I actually do the best with her... The only time I beat my Ada's score was with Wesker on the monk level.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:21 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Canas Renvall

And you call Ada wimpish? I actually do the best with her... The only time I beat my Ada's score was with Wesker on the monk level.

Yeah, Ada is actually the best Merc in my opinion. Considering I got five Stars with her on my first try on every level.

Which leaves Leon. The wimpiest character in RE4. Hell, I bet if you strap Ashley with some guns she'd hold out longer than Leon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Canas Renvall

Yeah, Ada is actually the best Merc in my opinion. Considering I got five Stars with her on my first try on every level.

Which leaves Leon. The wimpiest character in RE4. Hell, I bet if you strap Ashley with some guns she'd hold out longer than Leon.

Yeap.

Eh... I saw Leon god-moddy. eek Not in mercs of course. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:51 pm
Funny thing is, I started hating Leon about three times as much as I did before, after playing Mercs with him... I got 5 stars on all Levels, barely survived the experience MYSELF, and then think, "Here we go... Now with Ada..." And then bam! 5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars! "It's official. Leon sucks."  

Biohazard EXTREME

wladimir619

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:03 pm
For me playing with HUNK is the easiest. I usually just do Neckbreackers and shoot the normal Ganados. And for the bosses I use my 'nades(except for the bella sisters). My one only complaint is that they made playing with Krauser too easy. I mean he has a weapon that can, most of the time, kill normal enemies in one shot. And for the bosses all he does is pull out the super arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:56 pm
Character|Village|Castle|Army|WaterWorld
Leon| 5 | 4 | 4 | 3
Ada| 4 | 4 | 4 | 4
Hunk| 5 | 4 | 4 | 2
Krauser| 5 | 5 | 5 | 5
Wesker| 5 | 5 | 5 | 5

Wesker is the best cause he has a magnum an his tyrant strength <3  

Kouichi Pendolse

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:10 am
I pull a Neckbreaker all the time with the Bella Sisters. I also make it a sport when playing as Wesker, breaking all the doors in the Village and seeing how many villagers I can make fly though a doorway or window.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games