Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm
((YAY!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:29 pm
(I've already posted there, so be careful, my characters seem to do damage very soon after they arrive.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 am
Chris still not moving wanted to tell him yes but decided now was not the time to talk. She did not want to distract him. The voice was jus a small piece of what it used to be still barely grasping on to i piece of light.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm
((I was sure I was gonna delete my gaia account. I'm sorry for bailing but I'm glad the rp thrived without me!))
Sirus began to get up. He had passed out after his ghoulish nightmare. His mouth was dry and he felt his skin prickling. "Something's happening..."  

Mellow Zihark

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm
Chris although had felt fine seconds ago suddenly lost all her thought. She struggled to think off what was going on and just couldn't seem to get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm
((Here goes nothing...))
Sirus stood up slowly. No one stood in the room that used to be filled with people. It felt like the darkness that plagued him before was gone, but the air felt stale. "Must've missed something..."  

Mellow Zihark

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Sirus felt his fingers tingle. Runes raced up from his nails and spread at his shoulder. "It's here," he murdered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:28 pm
A small figure peeked out from behind a tree, eyes rather wide. The child had a strange, washed-out feel to them, besides the bright red hair. It was almost hard to tell whether it was male or female, but I suppose one could assume they were male. Since the child lacked breasts. But anyway.

"... What's happening."

{Here goes nothing. < A>}  

Dotteringly

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm
"Alright Christine," Esteban began as Rogi rested lifted her body up and placed her stomach down on the bed. "We are going to begin Phase Two now. Remain strong and endure the pain you might feel. Its only natural that your body will reject the runic energy, but as I get closer to finishing, the pain will get less intense." Esteban looked Rogi in the eye. "Begin."

Rogi placed his hands gently on the sides of Chris' head, his thums gently resting against her temples. His eyes began glowing a nice shade of cyan, as did his hands. Although it was very faint, the runic markings that were visible began to glow in a faint cyan blue glow. Esteban watched intently, waiting for the right moment. Once the runes were a little brighter, he started inscribing the necessary runes for the gathering and storage of runic energy in Chris' body.
Esteban started on the left arm. Wherever his finger traced, a blazing runic sequence appeared, but unlike before, these runes burned a blood red, as they seemed to be made from Chris's own blood. Any second now, Esteban expected the screams to start. Each runic sequence he wrote, seemed to match up to a set of runes from his earlier inscription. He worked through both arms at a quick pace and moved onto the torso, repeating the same sequences over and syncing them up to the runes on Chris' front side.

Rogi seemed to still be doing alright, though Esteban could tell he was straining to keep the energy in Chris' body at a constant level since her body was naturally rejecting a lot of it.

"Almost done now, Christine," Esteban said as he began work on her legs. He worked his way up from her ankles and traced the runic sequences up her legs and joined the sequences at the top, just above her buttocks. He sighed and nodded to Rogi, the signal that he could rest now.

"How are you feeling, Christine," Esteban asked as Rogi slumped against the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Blaze was visibly struggling against something. The shadow energy was pouring out of him like a fountain. I will NOT let it out again! as he kept fighting the shadows.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 pm
Chris moaned a little and rubbed her arms uneasily as if they where covered in painful bruises. "Well that hurt, a lot..." she said simply looking at Esteban feeling renewed power almost. The Voice was gone, dissolved somewhere in her light. She blinked her once again gold eyes that where no longer streaked silver but flecked with glowing blue. Already she had pulled her silvery out of her face and off her shoulders into a sloppy up do. Chris looked intently at her arms as if trying to figure something out then just looked up at the ceiling. Her face became puzzled and she looked around as if searching for something. "Did you remove a star shaped necklace?" Chris asked suddenly still searching.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 pm
No, Claude didn't know what was happening. But something was up. He could feel it in the air. As he slunk around the Necropolis, he wondered where anyone was... It wasn't unusual for it to be empty, he supposed, but a little company would be nice.  

Dotteringly

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm
Chris jumped up and a slight moan escaped her mouth as she looked out at someone, Blaze struggling with the shadow demon. "Holy crap no!" She screamed and grabbed her clothes putting them on then about to run to the door. Before she did though she ran back to the window, threw it open and swirled her hand through the darkness, as if by instinct, collecting powerful wisps of light and then whispering it to Blaze as it fought off the shadows trying to give him an advantage.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm
NO! IT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE! Blaze said as he fought with all of his strength. It didn't help that the scarf was the cause of it. and it was fused to his body. His body started to change into a shadowy version of his half-dragon form.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm
The ripples of the shadows from the other room began to worry him. To be so foolish could get you killed. If this being came out alive, he might be entertaining. Hirshiro thought to himself. He wanted to have this all done with by now but it was to be expected, nothing was ever as easy as it looked.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games