Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:52 pm
"Maybe one day but not anytime soon." syn thinks about teddy killing him. He follows teddy to the wedding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm
"YO HEY GUYS!" Came a voice at the opposite end where Rev yelled. At the top of the cieling stood upsidedown another merc from caln 7. "BULLZEYE!" Rev shouted at his friend. "Lets kill these guys and go home!" Rev twirled the hilt of the weapon in his hand as Axel got into his fighting stance. "This will be your grave." Axel said to Naro in a hushed voice.

"No...not today." whispered a voice that seemed to come from all around. Axel immedately set his weapon on the ground and kneeled down on his right knee. Rev did the same and Bullzeye reholstered his gun and too a knee like the others. "Return to the base. Clan X wishes to take this village. Their leader told me that they will give use one third of the money that they will gain from the massacare." Said the omnious voice. Rev's head shot up and yelled, "THATS NEARLY THREE MILLION YEN FOR DOING NOTHING!!!"  

Oni_Soul

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Kenshin dropped to the ground. "lets go." Kenshin jumped out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Naro flips his katana around all cool like then slides it smoothly into its holster. "fine..." Naro disappears.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm
all three men dissappeared from the room, heading back to their base.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm
Teddy appeared and looked around "Syn search the place and i mean search if you find a guy named zann kill him .. he is wanted dead in leaf for murder" he said  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Syn flashes on his sharingans and then makes a hand sign feeling for chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:11 pm
"If nothing is here we will head back but ill keep bee's around to watch over cloud and if the mercs come leaf will be here" he said .. he then vanished into the hallways  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm
"I'll be searching just yell if you need me." He flashes away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm
He nodded and searched  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:20 pm
Teddy yelled "syn let's train for a little"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 pm
((Somethings about to happen get to safety))  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 pm
((xD ill try))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm
He realized he was alone and he body flickered to the wedding  

teddy_byakuga

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 pm
Blood's clone said wispered to Pyro "I didnt get out... im just a clone... dont tell ami just yet... I want to tell her myself... and you didnt notice... I dont have any injuries... unlike Blood." The clone then noticed "Ah you have company... State your purpose here..." The clone then looked at Ami and then looked back at the people who barged into the Hospital then he noticed that the 3 men left... Then he looked at Pyro and Ami and said "Lets talk..."
Edit: (the wedding battle has been deleted so i have no idea if those evens occured or not...)
ANOTHER edit : Everything didnt happen as said by Ricrado, so im not eaten, no one was killed yada yada yada... so you guys dont have to cry hehe...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games