Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Advocate of Hell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Hey I'm Advocate of Hell, You can call me Brian, but Advocate works just fine.

I am 17 and I enjoy running, computers, electronics, and Jincks. Yes it is true, me and Jincks are dating, for more than 2 years now. On the 19th will be 2 1/2 years actually.

I am usually on my computer, working, running, or spending some wonderfull quality time with Jincks. I enjoy music a lot. I like a lot of hard core music, like slipknot, Disturbed, spineshank, and As I Lay Dying., however I do listen to some softer music like dropkick murphies, pink, metallic, and thrice.

I enjoy talking, so long as I am not working on a project. I also enjoy helping people with technical difficulties, so let me know if I can help.

Aim - Runnerx01  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:37 pm
Shove . It
Ello'!
I'm Irok... my account name was an idea given to me by a friend. I'm 17 years old, and have a full time job. D; It is exhausting sometimes, but I pull through and always find time to get on here. I work at Petland in South Point, Ohio. I'm "the Kennel Tech". Which is pretty much taking care of sick puppies and cleaning up after them. Whoa. Xp

I've been on Gaia on and off since 04'. I enjoy it a lot and this is pretty much all I do in my spare time. Xp And I also paint abstract. Want to see some of my work? PM me. (I'm still kinda new with it.)

I love my family dearly. They have always been here for me.

If there is anything, anything else you want to know. Just PM me.

I look at myself as a person you can come to with your problems. Doesn't matter what it is, I'll be here for you! ^_^

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Your username is amazing.
-Said that like five times now-

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o21

Lady Pelvic

Teh Gumie Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Your username is amazing.
-Said that like five times now-

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o21

Teehee. Thanks!

Yeah, I was trying to think of a screen name one night, and I had a few friends over. We were arguing about something and all the sudden someone said "Just stfu and shove it."
Next day.. "Oh hey, good sn." Tada. Here I am today. Xp

Also, yours is inspiring. Xp I must thrust more often thanks to you. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:36 am
I dont do so well on introductions,but ill give it a try.

My name is Ydhom..In the real world my name is Amber.Im 14 years old and live in ohio.I am an active member of my schools marching band.Most of my time i spend with my best friend.She and i usally go to the mall.

Other than that i cant think of anything else to say.  

Selennia

Feral Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

misted tears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am
Hi, I'm misted!

My name's Julie. I'm 18 years old. I love swimming, reading, and watching movies. I have a full time job as a swim teacher/lifeguard, but I am going to college next year. Freeze pops are my life heart ..haha.

Aaand...yep. That's it for me, I think. smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:03 am
heart hi,I'm Jovana,20 from Serbia,been on gaia a few years now,can't complain smile I earned all my stuff with art auctions (view my profile if interested,I won't advertise here) heart domokun and my current job is freelance artist.I enjoy art,anime,manga,surfing online,hanging out with friends,fashion and pretty much everything unusual,mysterious,weird or just different in any way blaugh  

AngeliQ

Fashionable Star

Phoenix Girl150

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 am
Hi, I Lexis but you can call me Phoenix if you want. It your choice. I started playing yesterday. And if I win anything I would help my friends and my sisters. Then I guess whatever is left would be mine. mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 am
Im Rose of Ash, known as Christian in real life. Been on gaia sense 03, but was hacked by a dear friend who ended up not being a friend at all....anywho. I got here by searching around for guilds to join out of my boredom, and frankly a nice 500k or so would help me get back on track to where i was.  

Rose of Ash

LadyOfTheRoses

Gracious Gekko

6,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 am
Nice to be here! My name is LadyOfTheRoses, but if that's too long for you to type out, Rose or Rose-chan is fine. ^-^ I'd rather not give my real name, if you don't mind. sweatdrop

I joined Gaia in Janruary of this year shortly after a visit to the library. I found an add for this site in a Shonen Jump magazine...or was it Shojo Beat? It was one of the two... Anyway, I checked it out on a library computer, thought it looked cool, and signed up after I got home.

What would I do with the money if I won? Hmmm...I'm not really much of a spending person, shopping really isn't my forte to be honest. I like saving, however, I will splurge a little bit every now and then. I'll probably use the prize money for some of the tings on my fairly short wish list, then horde whatever is left over. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:58 am
Hi im Rihellion985
And im glad that im in this guild because i like to chat alot xp
I like anime like dn angel, naruto, bleach, inuyasha, gungrave, Trinity Blood, FFVII, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing etc...

My favorite movies are Fusion Reborn, Andriod 13 movie, andriod movie,
The Marine , All Inuyasha movies, Broly movie 1 and 2, etc...

My favorite TV shows are Family Guy, South park, Naruto, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, wwe raw, wwe smackdown, The Simpsons, American Dad, and SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

The kind of music i listen to is rock and i guess rap.

My favorite bands are Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, System of A Down,
Papa Roach, Disturbed, ACDC, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, Red Hot Chili Peppers Marilyn Manson, Mettalica

and theres also other stuff about my life but some stuff are private sorry heh sweatdrop  

Rihellion

Dictatorialv2-0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 pm
Hey there! My name's Morgan. I'm seventeen and about to go into college in three weeks.

My favorite bands are Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Dir en Grey, Johnny Cash, Deathstars, The Kovenant, etc.

Hmm.. well, if I won the money I would finish off my dream avatar (probably about 40K more to go), hold a writing contest, then save the rest for something really neat. More items, another contest, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 pm
Hi everybody, I'm myownsatellite and I am relatively new to Gaia. I've been on here for a month or so, maybe a little more, and I'm still finding my way around. I think if I won anything in here, I'd probably use it to get some neat items I've been wanting.  

MyOwnSatellite

Sugary Unicorn

21,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

SmokeStaack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Howdy my name is p e p s i
-I live on the coast
-I like to hunt and fish
-I love music
I like underoath, august burns red, ect.
-I am a very nice person

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm
Heya I'm Hemata.

I'm 22 and an avid gamer/writer. I enjoy many things like anime, reading, drawing and sometimes working. I've been on Gaia since a friend of mine on World of Warcraft showed it to me. I've always enjoyed dress up of all kinds and this is truly fun for me.

I have seen this guild around in the past and truly wondered. Most of the time I look from afar for fear of hacking and/or mean people. I find this site is a little, almost, stuck up. People are really money grubbing I think and I find it unusual for just a dress up site. After all its only a hobby and not life.

Honestly if I were to win I would help out my little sister and buy the friend that showed me the site her panda stuff like she's always wanted. Then I would go on a spree with the rest and get a pair of Ancient Katanas. ^_^  

Hemata

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Hello, I'm Wavemaster_Hikaru. Please don't call me just Wavemaster, please call me Hikaru, or Kelly, or even Kel if you're too lazy to push a few extra keys blaugh Works for me, anyways. I'm 16, I've been in Gaia for four years now though on different accounts, and now that I've finally found a stable account I'm getting more and more into this site. I'm a graphics and website designer as a part-time job, I make pretty banners for people, do art, and am currently busy learning how to tektek properly. I work hard for all my gold and items, and I'm currently obsessed with a blue color scheme sweatdrop

I love roleplaying, so you might find me mostly in the roleplaying forum, but I do pop by elsewhere every now and then.I thought this Mil-A-Day thing was all an elaborate hoax until I actually took the time to read through everything sweatdrop I'm gonna have lots of fun here.

If I won... I have no clue what to do sweatdrop I'm being honest people. I've got a few items I've been craving after ever since I first joined, but figuring out which one to get would be one big headache blaugh I'm mostly in this for the thrill, and to see if luck's on my side for once.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games