Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:26 am

he he im glad( she smiled like a child bring her clutched hand to her face and openen gher eyes once more now a baby blue clor one color they havenever changed before)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 am

Gohma gazed into her eyes. "Why do they change like that?" He asked curiously. "Does it change with your mood?" He laced his fingers through one of her hands and brought it to his lips. He smiled again and looked back to her eyes.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:29 am

" i throw the vial thru the window a note is attache dto it it says destiny i remembered that i had a gift for you drink this and you will become a full breed"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:32 am

(dess picked up the bottle) (she stared at it with concern) (she threw it back outnt the window)they change becauseof that...green means im in love...blue means im my happiest and my heart is pure...its my original color...(she smiled and the sparkled once again)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:34 am

"I'm glad." He whispered as his lips brushed across her cheek and then her lips. He kissed her more fully before turning back to the meal she had worked so hard on for him. "Shall we?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:35 am

(she nodded and kissedd him turining to her seat and sitting and began to eat queitley but peafully she was graceful)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:38 am

Gohma savored every bite. His free hand found hers under the table and he grasped it gently in her lap. He smiled over at her and finished eating.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:40 am

(she smiled as she finnished and patted her mouth with her napkin) he he (she smiled at him clutching his hand under the table) gohma kun...(she smiled shutting her eyes)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:42 am

Gohma moved closer to her. "Are you happy?" His voice was soft. Caring. "Are you glad you moved in here to live with Tokuno and I so long ago?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:44 am

uh huh! of course i am! im happy every second with you...i love you so deeply more than i can describe really....my love will always carry on..my future now....seems empty ...without you(she smiled and nodded a bit)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:48 am

Gohma smiled and kissed her. He stood up and began taking the dishes into the kitchen. "I'll wash them and then... Hmm what about the rest of this fine day?" He put his finger to his chin. "I wonder if there is anything new at the festival? Care to visit again?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:52 am

sure why not im not getting all reeady like that again though...im just gunna go get changed..i dont think a maids outfit fits that..(she smiled and ran into the room and whearing a black skirt with a slit in it the top came and held around her neck she left her hair down she looked like she was from america really now with black high heals) he he get ready!

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:53 am

Gohma finished the dishes. "Hmm. I think these are fine." He looked down to his blue jeans and long sleeve shirt. "Unless you want me to change into something else?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:57 am

nio no its fine you look american!(she smiled) come on(grabs his hand and walks out the door has to switch a bit cuz se isnt use to the heels)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:58 am

Gohma smiled and pulled her closer to his side as they walked. "You look beautiful." He grinned and followed her peacefully.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games