Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:43 am

xX~Black~~Rose~Xx
Lol he has two hidden weapons too... although there kinda one pair of weapons and you can see them but unless youve battled me you dont know what they are... and sorry about my chars long description but you know i just love to make evryoen get teh right picture in tehre head of my char
oh.... well when i want some oen to picture efreet i do this:
USES THE FORCES OF COPY AND PASTE!!!!!!
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:47 am

Yes but Deimon is somewhat of a fashion whore he has a new isnane look change here and tehre so one picture never works forever plus he changtes his clothes alot lol instead of some people who settle with one set of clothes

Corvosier

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:51 am

xX~Black~~Rose~Xx
Yes but Deimon is somewhat of a fashion whore he has a new isnane look change here and tehre so one picture never works forever plus he changtes his clothes alot lol instead of some people who settle with one set of clothes
not everyone settles for one set of clothes, ok they do dont they xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:52 am

YA they do lol and then i go ew theyve been wearing that set of clotehs for weeksn O.o

Corvosier

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:54 am

LOL maybe they just have different sets fo the same type of clothes? xD
Kuso= japanese for s**t btw xD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:57 am

lol maybe but i know i couldnt stand to wear the same looking clothes for too long i like variety.

Corvosier

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:05 am

xX~Black~~Rose~Xx
lol maybe but i know i couldnt stand to wear the same looking clothes for too long i like variety.
....... *opens closet and sees only grey shirts and black pants* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:07 am

* opens closet and seesa variety of white grey and black t-shirts and dress shirts as well as many blue to black pairs of baggy jeans and studded bracelets and collars *

Corvosier

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:10 am

I have to go for a little while only about an hour or so...I'll post about Dinah leaving in the Music hall and when i come back, if you guys are online ill post agian...Sorry heart ...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:10 am

xX~Black~~Rose~Xx
* opens closet and seesa variety of white grey and black t-shirts and dress shirts as well as many blue to black pairs of baggy jeans and studded bracelets and collars *
YEA WELL MOST OF MY CLOTEHS IS ON THE FLOOR SO HAH!!! hey look..... MY SHOE!!!! whee

Geekosaurus

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:12 am

Midnight3476
I have to go for a little while only about an hour or so...I'll post about Dinah leaving in the Music hall and when i come back, if you guys are online ill post agian...Sorry heart ...
ok... i might go to sleep once eric-sama and my mum get back x.x
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:15 am

screw it im tired as hell ima go to sleep now, btw no i dont live in some weird place its 9am, im nacturnal g'night everyone ^^;;

Geekosaurus

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:28 am

>_>

<_<

::is a hidden ninja::
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 am

hello ish back...w00t. meh now im off to post to Immolatus.

Magus_sista

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 am

*Glomps random peson bawling her eyes out* I missed you all so damn much!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games