Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10715 10716 10717 10718 10719 10720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:46 am

Allegro
Kuzodav
Allegro
Kuzodav

The Russian Soldiers who liberated Concentration Camps upon invading Germany didn't think they were harming the victims when they shot a boar in the wild and gave it to the victims to eat.
Their stomachs had shrunk so much and were so weak and unable to handle real food from the s**t the Nazis had been feeding them, they died.

Moral of the story: There may be an underlaying evil in any act.

So you're calling this girl a pig?

XXDDDD
i got oinked cool

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 am

Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin

Honestly though I have never met her or you in real life. If you believe that you aren't harming her then you aren't doing anything morally wrong are you?

The Russian Soldiers who liberated Concentration Camps upon invading Germany didn't think they were harming the victims when they shot a boar in the wild and gave it to the victims to eat.
Their stomachs had shrunk so much and were so weak and unable to handle real food from the s**t the Nazis had been feeding them, they died.

Then you answered your own question. ahhhhh

So then...

It doesn't matter what I do, based on intentions, because bad stuff can always happen?
narrow it down to this situation and you got it. You are the one finding arguments against the relationship when we are being supportive, so obviously you are uncomfortable with it. If you are uncomfortable, and you think that there is a possibility you could be hurting her then why risk it?

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 am

WHO WANTS TO SKYPE WITH TIRED DAN
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:03 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin

Honestly though I have never met her or you in real life. If you believe that you aren't harming her then you aren't doing anything morally wrong are you?

Then you answered your own question. ahhhhh

So then...

It doesn't matter what I do, based on intentions, because bad stuff can always happen?
narrow it down to this situation and you got it. You are the one finding arguments against the relationship when we are being supportive, so obviously you are uncomfortable with it. If you are uncomfortable, and you think that there is a possibility you could be hurting her then why risk it?

Lul, not hurting her.
Just people calling me a ***** for it.

My worries are completely selfish-based. I care about what people might think of the situation, like hand me a ***** pin to wear or something.
I don't see any harm in this situation aside from maybe a slight blow to my rep.
Then after a while I'm sure i'd be idgaf about it.

Kuzodav

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:07 am

Kuzodav

My worries are completely selfish-based. I care about what people might think of the situation, like hand me a ***** pin to wear or something.

Then you do this.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 am

Kuzodav
Lul, not hurting her.

I don't see any harm in this situation aside from maybe a slight blow to my rep.
Well if you don't believe you are hurting her, and she doesn't believe you are hurting her, and there isn't anybody hurt then who cares about rep? If is is true compatibility isn't it worth more than a reputation?

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:16 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
Lul, not hurting her.

Well if you don't believe you are hurting her, and she doesn't believe you are hurting her, and there isn't anybody hurt then who cares about rep? If is is true compatibility isn't it worth more than a reputation?

Perhaps so...
Valid point.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 am

Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Lul, not hurting her.

Perhaps so...
Valid point.
I just want to push you in the direction where both of you will be happiest. Have a talk with her, and if she wants you to be together then who the ******** cares? Just don't do anything freaky until she's legal. Your rep will recover when she isn't underage anymore.

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:28 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Lul, not hurting her.

Perhaps so...
Valid point.
I just want to push you in the direction where both of you will be happiest. Have a talk with her, and if she wants you to be together then who the ******** cares? Just don't do anything freaky until she's legal. Your rep will recover when she isn't underage anymore.

Thanks, yo.
Everything's still in the hypothetical stages ( for the most part, lul) So I'm just gonna ride this out and see how things roll.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:33 am

Allegro
WHO WANTS TO SKYPE WITH TIRED DAN
ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE THINGS.

Jasper Greywolf

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:34 am

Kuzodav
Thanks, yo.
Everything's still in the hypothetical stages ( for the most part, lul) So I'm just gonna ride this out and see how things roll.
I try to be helpful, sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Hopefully I was.

Just make sure of one thing. If she gets fussy put her down for a nap. So sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:37 am

Owwin
Kuzodav
Thanks, yo.
I try to be helpful, sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Hopefully I was.

Just make sure of one thing. If she gets fussy put her down for a nap. So sorry.

XDDDDD

Kuzodav

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:38 am

Kuzodav

So I'm just gonna ride this out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:11 am

PAU HAMMER

Cattra Nightblade

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:28 am

Good morning.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10715 10716 10717 10718 10719 10720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games