Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cat69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:58 pm

*pokes GNA thread which tries to bite off finger* Nope definitely not dead! It's just silly things like school and jobs that get in the way...they should be abolished so that everyone can live online forever 3nodding sorry it's late here and i'm sick...stupid meds screwing with my thinking thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:48 pm

3nodding sweatdrop

Bleh.. school is evil... sweatdrop

LavenderSakura

Melodious Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Dorian R.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:56 pm

I know, school messes it all up sad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:56 pm

ninja

Equanimity

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:56 am

gonk school is where all my friends are!!! crying school is evil like that.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:39 am

Mou
The picture gonk I don't like catgirls too much... mostly because they always tend to be too hyper, too random and too annoying. xd

Where did you take that test? wink

Well, all the results come with a Catgirl that matches that type of personality. Mine is Shadow, of course, but there is Air, Earth, Wind, Fire, Light, and Darkness too. mrgreen

http://quizilla.com/users/nekokittychi/quizzes/ Just go to the Element quiz . . . though the others are nice too.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Araani~Swift

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:17 am

Mou

@Araani: Sounds like a sca... interesting holiday eek sweatdrop But Greece is cool definately cool

*lol* the tuesdays quake was scary, i've never been in an earthquake before so yeah... but the others only lasted seconds so it wasnt to bad, and we sorta knew how to deal with it when they hit. the holiday was still brilliant and i'd still go back to Greece, i love Greece and the Greeks are lovely. plus they love us Brits for saving them in the war ^.^

~KAT~
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:19 pm

How many people think i'm crazy? Well, if not much, I have an even more reason...

I...
Have...
A...

MOHAWK!! (pictures coming soon!)

whee sweatdrop heart domokun

Aisling Fallenfeather

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:51 pm

I'm so bored, I'm going to write up about my school day.

Alright, so I'm sitting in class by my best friend, Brianna and she's chopping up her eraser and I was about to ask why the hell she was doing that and then Blake threw this giant honking piece of eraser and it hit me right in the ear. Thus starting are awesome eraser fight.

And then at lunch, this really annoying kid who sits infront of me, starts bitching at me and then I was trying to think of a comeback really quickly, and I told him to take some estrogen, and they didn't know what it was and I couldn't stop laughing.

Just to add to the fun, Blake and Trevor (Who happen to be pretty tall) are messing around with the goal posts on the field, and they can literally jump up, grab the bar and do chin ups. Okay, so everyone tried to touch the bar and then I end up being the only one who CAN'T touch the bar. So, in my many attempts of touching the bar, I only manged to hit it once and I barely touched it with my nail but I could hear the ding!

Then during physical education, we were playing gladiator and I was against Blake! crying He can throw so hard it's crazy! So, I grab the ball and he whips the ball at me, and I ******** have to dive to miss the ball and I land on the ground, and then he throws anyone ball at me and I rolled to miss that and I got up and grabbed a ball to try and defend myself and he threw it at him and I missed, and then I ran like hell around the gym trying to miss the balls until he hit me in the back of the knee when I was running towards the wall and I like fell into the wall. It was painful but it was so ******** fun!

*sigh* I'm off to go out with Blake now! Ta Ta!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:51 pm

at my school we told a kid that filopian tubes are what baseball bats are made of...that seems fitting based on yer comment Hypnotik

Electric Kool-Aid

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:03 am

*looks around* wow....where'd everybody go?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:46 am

I knoW crying THe guild got so dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krome_devil

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:33 am

Oh and Lavendersakura, Congradulations you've been approved for Galvan ^_^ Your character is in the profile section. Whenever you'd like to make a introduction post, be my guest ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:22 pm

krome_devil
I knoW crying THe guild got so dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xp ..yeah...well...I realize that when Galvan is done...RPR will be really empty...I knew it would become a dependance.. sad

Kira-Yamato-san

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:52 pm

*shakes head* Galvan isn't anywhere NEAR being done. I've got lots planned. And I promise that i'll have one or two kick a** roleplays ready and rolling should i ever decide to end galvan.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games