Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:48 pm
User ImageLenair:
I have a small announcement to make. Lenair will be taking a trip to Illinois to visit her family and friends, from July 8th to about August 12th. I'm not sure if I'll be near a computer for the most part, but I hope to be. I've got a few summer assignments that require an Internet connection. ^.^;;

But anyway, if I am not around during those... four weeks, then I'll be missing you guys a lot. ^__^ Still, until my leave, I'm going to try to be as active as possible. Hmm, I'll also try starting on my summer assignments. ^-^; *cursed by procrastination since elementary school* Well, that's it for now.

Until next time Rians.

Also, Happy Canada Day. ^.^

Edit: Hmm... the calendar says that Canada Day isn't for a couple of weeks. @_@ Joy, you have left me confusticated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: The 5th star test has begun!

The Kurai is kinda dead from constant parties. (sorry for the lack of updates) And shall make it simple and sweet here!

Rules of the 5th star test

1. Locate the thread with your character names. That will be your test room
  2. The Arena settings is based on the 2nd posts Randomn number reasult.
  3. You and your partner will only get 4 posts each to conclude either a defeat of the monster, or a defeat of both you and your partner.
  4. The Final deadline for completing your scenerio is July 17th (2 weeks) extension May be granted

I hope you all have a wonderful time!  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:52 pm
User ImageLenair:
Hello Rians. ^.^ I hope and pray that you all have a joyous and safe Fourth of July. Be careful with those fireworks and sparklers. It'd be best that everyone came back in one piece and without any burns. 3nodding

Also, if you can, take some time out of your day to remember the brave men and women that fought for America's freedom or simply because they were needed in the battlefield. Despite whatever your views may be on warfare and the like, you feel thankful for their sacrifices.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:36 am
User Image
Misao: Hey everyone! I just wanted to leave a post to let you all know that I'm going to be out of town from today until sometime late Sunday evening. Two of my good friends from college are getting married in upstate New York, so the next five days or so of my existence will be consumed with the massive 400+ mile trip to go attend the wedding. I doubt anyone will really need me for anything Ria-related while I'm gone, but if you do, please try to direct your concerns to one of the other many helpful crew members in my absence. Anyway, gotta get packing for the trip, so take care everyone, and I'll see you all next week! heart  

Misao
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Hewwo Rians, kyuu. This ish Makie, kyuu! Anyhoo, Makie is very busy with camp. First of all, camp is fun, kyuu!! But... You gotta do work... No... Like, work, kyuu... Like character sketches for song and monologue characters, kyuu. And we gotta make up mini commercials and perform songs in front of every one, kyuu. Makie so busy, her head is spinny, kyuu. @.@ She's also a bit sicky...

And Makie can't get to sleep! Every night, kyuu! Makie lays down, very tired and... She can't get to sleep, kyuu! X.X So, about 2-3 hours later, she finally gets to sleep, kyuu... -.- Makie... Tired and sicky...

So...

I'm really sawwy if I'm not on a lot, kyuu. And... Camp does go on for this whole month, kyuu, so... Oh! And Makie gets to do her solo-y song in the show at the end, kyuu! She's so happy, kyuu!

Okie... Gotta finish those character sketchs, kyuu... Did any one see The Secret Garden before, kyuu? DX  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:35 pm
User ImageLenair:
Well, I'm off. I'll be seeing most of you in about a month. Now, if any confusion arises from this message, look at the first message on this page.

Until next time. ^-^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:00 pm
Winny: Hey you guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm going to Hawaii on the 13th of July, and coming back the 21st. xD Um... I don't really expect to be missed, since I'm kinda annoying a lot of times, but I hope you guys have lots of fun while I'm gone! <3 There are tons of other people to direct your questions to, and I'll see you all when I get back!

You can be sure I'll have tons of pictures... *___*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: It's been a while hasn't it Ria high. Sorry about that lil gurl ::pats her head::

Neways after breaking a rather simple RO addiction im back and ready for a few updates here and there XD.

First up is One liner updated

May be a little more harsher :/ but will be in effect right after this post XP.

And now there is a new feature for crew members and members to view

The spiffy Porcatination list!

stuff that crew and me have to do and hopefully will be able to get done! hooray for procatstination! ::begins procastinatin.::

07.09.06 heart

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: If you were on tonight and just around 20 minutes ago. I'm sorry most of you guys had to witness such a cruel and rather unfair ban from me that night.

The situation was one of our fellow Guild members was giving off a complete aura of negative comments in response to somone coming in with a simple nick in life.

In a sense i was rather tired of hearing just complete negative energy in life. Such words is just not welcome here in my guild nemore. Please take note of that. It affects many users in Ria high ( i noticed it when deemac seemingly just went off from a calm mood to complete anger)

I shall try my best to enforce a better 'energy' flow here in Ria high. I believe it would make a better community in our guild.

In response to such a uncontrollable situation (This has happened recently.) i have added in a new Rule please check it out and i have also added in a real life advice thread (Rant thread also!) In hopes for other people to find an other alternative to using the General board for their 'rants'

In conclusion i hope no one is offended with my decision here and sees the same way i do. It is quite a bold request to control peoples lives and emotions in a sense. but remember. You don't have to stay in Ria high either 3nodding

07.09.06 heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: One more update for the night.

There are 2 new items in the Pet store biggrin Go check them out! Pet store

Also you can now catch a Flaky! be sure to buy the new Tame Rainbow Egg tart! And be wary that as of now, the Flaky can only wear the Azn cord and look at the food items.

And before anybody asks. The Food items are not nessacary for your pet, they are actually equipment items 3nodding

I hope you enjoy our pet system update! And be wary that Star test deadlines are at the 17th! Extension looks pretty possible now sweatdrop  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: The star Test 5 Deadline is reached! And the resaults are as follows!

Final scores:

1. Ginseku: 9, 6, 6.5 Final: 7/10
  2. Ryuka: 9, 8, 7 Final: 8/10
  3. Sgt. Sunshine: 7.5, 9, 8.5 Final: 8/10
  4. Ryoko: 8, 9, 8.5 Final: 9/10
  5. Shunko: 7.5, 6.5, 6.5 Final: 7/10
  6. Cevian: 6, 5.5, 5 Final: 6/10
  7. Winny: 9, 9, 9 Final: 9/10
  8. Misao: 9, 9, 9 Final: 9/10
  9. Babyangelgirl2: 8.5, 8, 8.5 Final: 8/10
  10. Heero: 8.5, 8, 8.5 Final: 8/10
  11. Magus: 9, 7.5, 9.5 Final: 9/10
  12. Dinah: 9, 8, 9 Final: 9/10
  13. Ismarie: 8, 7, 7 Final: 7/10
  14. Kyuchii: 7, 6, 6.5 Final: 7/10

Congrats to everyone! you all have passed XD and Recieved one star! Nobody got a score of 9.5 though :/. That would have been an impressive sight. So no 2 star awards this time. Pretty easy huh guys? XD.

And for those of you who haven't finished. You are in luck for Kurai's EXT deadline is a generous more then one week July 26th Why July 26th?

Oh.

It just seemed to be a good day. wink

For all the ones who wish to see their detailed Test resaults. They have been moved to the Past events Thread. Its a bit messy in there. So take care when scouraging though that place XD.

The Theater Event has been scrapped for now sad I'm very sorry to say that. It was much harder then i expected to keep up with and eventually people seemed to have lost interest. (Truffles where are you DX!?)

The Rian high credit Has finally been updated. Sorry for the delay.

And now. All that remains for now. Is a Sakura event to be planned and a date to be announced biggrin ! how exciting!

Keep on Spiffin Ria high! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: This is KuraiGekkou on Mint's account right now.

My Account KuraiGekkou has been banned for reasons i do not know.

More information later.

**edit**

apparently i got this little E-mail

You have a message from the Gaia Online administrator:

Your account KuraiGekkou is permanently banned because of the following reason:

Profitting from the exploitation of a glitch - Violation of the Terms of
Service
If you have any questions please use this form to contact Gaia:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/feedback.php

Profit from a glitch? O___o

Since when did this happen?

***edit edit***

I have PMed a Green mod (actually 3) about the situation and i will report to Ria high any information i will get later on 3nodding I have switched Captaincy from KuraiGekkou to MintGekkou for the time being so i can continue my work here at Ria high. Thank goodness that Ria high was not banned or 'completely killed' off. Otherwise i would have completely have been striken with grief.

Never fear, My work here at Ria high will continue regardless if i get my account KuraiGekkou back or not.

If anybody has any information about account bannings please PM me here at MintGekkou 3nodding

And i will get back to you Ria high as soon as possible.

-------------------------

in other news. Off-campus subforum is implementing a new Tag system which i request all those who created an off-campus thread to use. If i do not see tags on threads by July 26th. I will add tags to the threads to the best of my ability. 3nodding

Also there seems to be a new monster bouncing about 3nodding  

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Talked with a green mod and there is absoutly no way for me to get my account back now and i take full responsibility for the actions i have done ._.;;

So exactly how did it happen Kurai?

This foolish lil Kurai bought gold on eBay, Figuring it would not violate the Gaia's ToS because of the description some of them had.

100k to be exact for 9 US dollars which this proud Kurai earned at working at Giant.

Kurai knew Buying gold was wrong. Especially Since other users work hard for it. >:3 Kurai knows, he worked for his angelic scarf very hard.

Upon buying this gold from eBay Kurai felt confident it was okay for the little message that was at the bottom which said, this is a free gift 3nodding Your just buying my little doodle here.

Apparently Gaia would not take that >_<;

Gaia says tis bad, Buying gold in general is not good. And therefore banned Kurai's account. sad

From now on Kurai will only donate to Gaia and will always donate to Gaia. Starting now~

Learn from Kurai's Mistake and only use money inside Gaia online if you plan to use Money. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:Hello, sorry so much for leaving in the middle of a star test. I am without internet once again. Seems like alot of crew are gone on vacation but since I barely do anything it shouldnt make too much of a hassel. I am very sorry to the people in the summer play. The play will be restarting when ever I can find my wireless card. My mother is hidding it somewhere....dont ask rolleyes  

Rene the Hopeless

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Hey Ria high!

Lots of updates today! but this time a pure Ria high only update now XD.

For all Star Test takers

Please be wary if your partner has not shown up for within 2-3 days and you heard absoutly no word from them, i give you permission to continue the RP with the reamining posts both you and your partner has with the condition that the partner seemingly 'fainted' or 'dissepeared'

And don't forget. You don't have to win the fight in order to get stars 3nodding

Also

Theres a silly lil storyline update XD. Where Fire manipulators are not too fond in Jessica's book :/ wonder what could be up.

Still awaiting some of Ai's idea right now 3nodding I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff