Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Shizue looked back at Ben, smiling cutely, then turned back to Klara, zoning out, but looked as if she was paying attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm
Ben stared awkwardly at Shizue, their eyes meeting. She was smiling at him, he grinned back. He then snapped out of his daze, then looked at Klara then said, "Yeah I haven'y met him yet.. maybe sometime later." Ben felt eally awkward with two girls. He could figure out why, it just did. He tried to stay walking next to Klara, but he kept walking ahead. Gah. What's wrong with me?  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 pm
edit

“I’ll introduce you sometime then.” She promised. It would be nice for Jin to know a boy his…er around his age he didn’t despise.
Klara noticed Ben changing his pace back and forth. Was she walking too slowly for him? She looked at Ben confusion written all over her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:08 pm
She turned her head forward, smiling sweetly. "He doesn't branch off to people, then." she concluded "I guess I'm kinda open" she blushed for a second.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:16 pm
"Okay, thanks." Ben said. He was feeling dizzy. Why? Why do I have to be so stupid? Geez, I feel like I'm going to fall over. There was a sudden stabbing feeling in Ben's stomach. He clutched his abdomin in pain. He fell to his knees, his head haning down. Oh my gosh.. Ben moaned in pain, ever so quietly. It felt like someone had just torn out his inside. "Damn it..." He said, hitting his head on the ground trying to divert the pain. What the hell is happening to me?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:16 pm
((gotta go now before my dad kills me. night all))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:18 pm
[Aw.. Bye Haru, LOVE YOU! heart crying Come back soon. Lol. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:25 pm
Shizue stopped and looked back at him "Ben?" she gasped and walked quickly over to him. She bent down, setting a hand on his back softly. What's going on?  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 pm
((Bye!!! heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 pm
"I... don't.. know." Ben said, his voice came out strangled. His heart felt like it was being torn in half. I'm going to die. He thought, hitting his gead on the floor again. Yes, yes you are. The dark vioce growled inside his head. You aren't surving much purpose, So I am disposing of you. I can transfer to another body if I want to when you're dead. I hope the next person will be much more help than you are. It cackled in his head. NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! Ben sceamed in his mind. Just transfer to a new body instead of killing me, please.
Fine, it'll be your pain. Ben felt the pain fade, as well as the voice. Suddenly a worse, sharper pain in his heart came. He was transforming into a pureblood vampire. The apin was so agonizing he couldn't move. "Klara.." He choked out. "Shizue.. take me to my room. It's on the 4th floor. I need to lay down. I'm not well. Please, help me walk."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:48 pm
She blinked "Okay" she said softly. She pulled him up, and set one of his arms around her shoulder. She sighed. "4th floor... got it" she said as she started walkign slowly, making sure he was stepping with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm
Ben used all the remaining strength he could use to continue moving his feet, and staying conscious. "Thank you, Shizue." Ben said. [Er.. HAru is absent... I'll make Klara do something for her..] Klara followed quietly behind them. Ben hoped she was okay.
Ben felt his skin grow vastly colder, his inside were numb. The pain wasn't a agonizing. He was just able to keep walking. When they'd ascended the 4 stair cases, he directed the way to his room. When they reached his door he forced it open, growing more weak by the second, he was going to pass out. He let go of Shizue when he was infront of the bed. He fell limp unto his bed, feeling it was safe to pass out now. He, in his last seconds of conciousness, pulled himself up higher unto the bed, and said "Thanks." Right before he passed out, slipping into an unconsious slumber.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:01 pm
She blinked, noticing that he had became colder. She opened her mouth slightly enough to slip her finger into her mouth and ran it over the bottom edge of her teeth. He seems to be changing... she thought while she slipped her finger out of her mouth and looked at Klara.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:03 am
Klara, Shizue, and Ben were just talking when Ben fell to the floor seemingly in great pain. Klara clasped a hand over her mouth and sat down beside Ben on the floor.
“Ben?” She whispered out, her eyes fixed on him, worried about him now more then ever. What was wrong with him? What happened? What’s going on? What could she do to help him? “Klara…” He chocked out. Oh my god he said something! Thank goodness…a new pain spiked in her chest when he had sounded so much in pain.
“Don’t worry Ben, you’ll be ok.” She consoled although having no idea what was wrong in the first place. She had no idea if he would be or not. Her eyes became watery as she followed closely behind as Shizue helped Ben to his room. She was relieved her room was so close to his, that way she could watch over him. When they had finally reached his room after what felt like forever Ben forced the door open with his bodyweight and staggered over to the bed. “Ben” Klara’s lips formed but no sound came when she stared at him unconscious on his bed. Klara flicked her eyes over to Shizue, frantic inside.
“Shizue.” She said lowly.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:21 am
Shizue looked over at Klara, and forced a smile. It looked natural. "He'll be fine..." she said calmly "He just needs rest". Her feet took her over to her and placed a cold hand on her shoulder "It's okay." Shizue soothed.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games