Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 pm
Rose ran to Spider-robin's side and asked, "Oh, dear your hurt. Lets get you back so we can look at the arm." She obviously liked him but hardly showed it. Right now she was worried for him, since he as injuries.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 am
'I'll take her to the hospital if you want' Arachnid chipred desperate to make up for his mistake in the sewers, obivously the humliating rumble of the sewers collasping could be heard by the unhappy group of citzens, besides he could be quicker then the others and they'd spent way to much time their in the last few weeks anyway. Plus it gave him a chance to prove he wasn't useless.

'Nah come to think of it, I don't want to my teeth to rot a sour yellow and have to shell out for the dentist, let's head back, cop's wont be fair behind and we've got a ton of bobo kissing to be doing.' Archer chuckled, as soon as he stepped out he teleported back to the base. Frost was a smart girl, well so it would seem, she could make her own way back to the base.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 am
'Good idea Arachnid, head to the hopsital, White dove,me and Kid-robin will go after Oracle, i've have a tracker on her which I can track through my T-commincator. Toby go with her and get checked, good job to all of you' Robin added, he would talk to Arachnid later about what'd happened in the sewers, it was time for a lesson in reposnbility. Though that could wait, for once they were going on the attack and not be forced to play the helpless victim.

'I'm fine unless your amazingly good healing ?, how about we just walk back to the Tower or alternaitvely,-' Spider-robin was about to cotinue his grade-A wise crack when his T-commincaotr began to buzz, he answered examing the text that popped up, an friend needed him back in his home city, he needed to leave now. 'Ok I need to go somehwere, let's back and I need to head out again' Spider-robin coitnued solemenly, it was one of the rare sarcastic free matters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Starfire didn't want to go to the hospital but she also didn't want to slow anybody down on the mission. "Very well I'll go but good luck Robin dear," said Starfire as she kissed him on the cheek. "Alright lets go than," she said, "Before it gets worse."

Fox than said, "A,right ya'll lets get back to the tower." She than helped Gemini to the T-tower. "You sure your alright girly?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'm," said Gemini. "Just a wittle tired," she said. then her stomach growled. "And maybe hungry," she said with a little blush.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm
"Oh," as Rose heard what Spider-robin said. She didn't like the idea he was leaving but she'll live, right? "Well, we better be get back to the tower now," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm
"Alright, bye Spider-robin." Beast Boy glanced at Gemini. "I'll cook some tofu burgers once we get to the Tower." He was really looking forwards to sinking his teeth into a tofu burger. Grinning, Beast Boy turned into a hawk and quickly flew to the Tower, instantly heading towards the fridge where the frozen tofu burgers waited.

Frost sighed. While she was capable of returning to the base, she would've prefered teleportation to actually having to get there. Once again, she broke into a car and in her haste to get to the base, began driving quickly, way over the speed limit this time. If any cop car was foolish enough to try to stop her, she would give them a nice surprise.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm
Lynx arrived at a tree that's a little far from the city but still near the ocean. "Puff!" as she blew her hair out of her face. "Great, we lost and that stupid girl got my shoulder," she said as she was making a spell to heal her shoulder.

"Your shoulder. Look what that stupid Beast Boy green human did to me," said Lacerta. "I'm all ruined thanks to him. Great my hair is a mess and to think he almost killed me too," she said. She than was also making a spell to heal herself and brushing ehr hair at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 am
'Yeah, will you be ok to fly on your'e own ?, and I can cacth up behind you ?' Arachnid asked still feeling incredibly low about what had happened to the sewers, he had the sudden urge to flee out of the public eye and have sometime to clam down and relax and probaly find out what happened to his re-formed dark side.

'May I request I transfer of assingment ?, in case of attack on the wounded I think I would be better utlised protecting the girl alongisde Arachnid ?' Kid-robin said slowly, in all the hetic goings on he realsied the town he'd disocvered had been left un-protected and in-danger, the hospital assingment would give him a chance to think over what he wanted to do next.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 am
'Ok..' Robin replied unsure how to reply to such a formal request, it seemed fair enough, he was being forced to work with a lot of new people today due since Gemini had bought a group of them home. He didn't mind it was just going to take a lot of getting used to that was all. 'You three stay together and stay safe' Robin added sternly to the group.

'It's cool, my wounds not to deep and my friends a medic, well I see hopefully soon !' Spider-robin leaped merrily shooting a line through the trees his outline disappering into the deep distant shadows far away in the trees lines. He knew it seemed quite a rushed exit but if his friend had a called him like this it had to be of urgence.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm
As soon as Beast Boy arrived home, he began grilling the tofu burgers. Their heavenly aroma swamped his nostrils and he breathed them in, glad that for once he had the oven all to himself. "Anyone want one?" He called out. After this was all done, he figured he would take a nap and then play some video games. It seemed like a good plan.

Frost ditched the car in a river upon reaching the boundaries of the forest. She went into the woods, freezing the ground in front of her, so she could skate quickly through the forest. The ice behind her would melt into water, leaving nothing but water drops on the undergrowth. Finally she arrived at the base, exhausted but satisfied.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 am
'What took ya girly ?' Archer was lolling in laptop chair in front of a dead computer screen as if he was trying to get a tan on the beach, the pills he'd taken were beginning to resolve the throbbing sensation in his nose, the pills may have been slightly stronger then he expected but anything to kill the pain in his nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Frost's eyes narrowed at the use of the word 'girly'. "Oh, I just happened to want to have some fun making my way back." She said, walking to a counter where she could place the medical supplies down on. Stretching her wings painfully, Frost unwrapped the previous wrappings and began to apply disinfectent creams to the wounds.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Once Gemini was home she felt relaxed and calm. She needed to relax now and that's all she wanted now. She than heard what Beast Boy had said about the food being done and she said happily, "I do! I do!" She yelled it out as if she was 9 years old again. She than ran to the kitchen and sat at the table. "Yum!" she said with excitement and in hunger.

"I'll be able to fly," said Starfire. She was happy for the two boys coming with her even though she would rather do the mission that go to the hospital. But she was going to go to the hospital anyways. "Lets go than," she said as she flew up slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Morphia was ready to follow the Robin guy now to chase after that stupid girl Oracle. That Oracle wasn't going to get away, specially what she did to Starfire. Oh, yes Oracle was going down.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 am
'Got it' Arachnid flung a web spinner lacthing onto the top of a building he was sucked in and began the rymtic reptition of flinging a line and swining it until he could use it no more and throwing the second one so he could repeat the process again. In not time he would arrive and then...who knew, the world was his osyter.

Kid-robin followed the two in pursuit electing to scale the roof tops and take a slower pace to ensure the group weren't being followed by anyone, he doubted the red headed girl could take yet another attack, despite the fact she was insisted she was fine despite suvering some serious wounds during battle.

'That's good to hear, because I feel you'll be getting your far share of fun soon, the Titans wont be getting a little break from this little battle, I think it may be time to enlist the new forces of 'superior evil and villainy' which have no vision what so ever' Archer rambled, it was time to go and bug that loser Turgon again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff