Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:11 pm
((Holy . . . Yeah . . . But I just remembered something . . . the sheathe can call the sword so I'm gonna have everything Kagome does be in vain. . . . I'm evil . . . twisted ))
InuYasha stared at Buu. 'What the ******** is he doing? Isn't he the one who wanted to fight?' InuYasha relaxed and his demon blood slowed. 'Well that's one good thing that's come from this.' he thought. "Hey! You gonna fight or are you going to take a nap?!" InuYasha snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:36 pm
((Lol, it's good to be evil))
User Image
In fact it did turn out that Buu was sleeping. He heared InuYasha yell at him and his eyes flickered open. He had a tired look and he let out a groan. He snapped out of his sleepyness and cracked his knuckles and began walking closer to InuYasha with his psychotic smile and chuckling psychoticly a bit.
((Heres a fun vid I found! It's Kid Buu V.S his first form. It's hard to explane how he's fighting himself but you'd have to have seen DBZ before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYi3x07atxo ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 pm
((I've actually seen a few DBZ episodes. . . but they were so spread apart,(these were any TV episodes I could catch) I couldn't follow the plot so I stopped watching . . .))
InuYasha jumped back a bit. 'Maybe I should have attacked him when I had the chance.' he thought and growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am
Buu chuckled a bit, still cracking his knuckles for a while. He let his arms drop and he just stared at InuYasha a bit. Waiting for him to make the first move. He wanted to humor him and at least see if he'll be a challenge of not.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:00 am
Fin relaxed as she didnt have to concentrate on the ball of energy anymore.

Access flet back to the place where his lengthy hair had just been a litle sadly. It would take him a while to grow it back he thought. He flet Inuyahsa demon aura rising, but as as full angel it hardly phased him. "Do you need some help?" Access calleddown to Inuyasha from above.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:20 pm
InuYasha growled, neither acknowledging nor caring about Access' offer to help. He took Buu's action as a sign that he wasn't going to attack first so, InuYasha decided that if Buu wasn't going to attack first, then by the nine hells, he was going to. His demon blood was definately starting to take over as his eyes started flashing from gold to red and his claws became longer and more deadly. InuYasha started to feel that thirst for blood and if Buu wanted a fight, then InuYasha was definately going to give him a fight. InuYasha chuckled and held up his claws before charging at Buu with a speed he didn't have before. He was now moving at the speed of a full blooded demon. He wasn't even shouting out his attacks as he aimed a Iron Reaver Soul Stealer at Buu, intending to cut him to ribbons.
(( . . . sweatdrop . . . that was a long post . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm
Buu was cut into four peices and they just floated there for about 2 seconds before turning into four Kid Buus. They stood there and chuckled then pointed their fingers at him. Tiny pink orbs appeared at the ends of their fingers and they shot at him with increadible speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:46 pm
InuYasha dodged the blasts as he charged at the Buus. He was grinning like a maniac with sadistic chuckles emerging as he got closer. Then one of the blasts hit him in the arm. InuYasha looked at the wound without emotion but his smile had gone to be replaced with a frown. He charged at Buu with more determination than ever and gave slash after slash at whatever Buu he could reach.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Raikira_Sakura Haruno
Connercrg
Buu senced yet ANOTHER power level. This one was up to 20! Seeing that It was still pitiful but better then Kakashi's and Michiko's he teleported away ((Though the energyball is still headed for Kakashi and Michiko. I'd just dodge it cause if you attack it or touch it in ANY way shape or form...Ka-boom, Kakashi and everyone else in the school will be splattered)) He found himself right in between Fin, Kagome, and InuYasha with his back to Kagome and InuYasha. He looked over his shoulder and chuckled a bit with his psychotic grin. He was having fun fighting so many people at a time. Though he was holding back a lot. If he hadn't held back they'd all be dead, but he wanted to toy with them for a bit.
((If you dissagree that Buu could've destroyed everyone...Heres some proof... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r_h7iLbZvg ))

Michiko's eyes widened at the sign of the ball of energy, and she quickened her pace as she followed Kakashi. "You know, Mr. ANBU Captain, sir, this would be a good time for you to use the Mangekyou and just blast that thing into another dimension..."

((Whoa! All of you wrote a lot... I can't believe how far behind Dusk will be when he comes back... or if he ever comes back. sweatdrop ))

"Um... Kakashi-sensei?" Michiko said hesitantly as she gazed at him curiously. "Hello?" She sighed as she continued running through the halls of the school. He wasn't paying attention to her as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:38 pm
Access flew downtowards where Inuyasha and the Buu's were fighting. He picked out one of the four Buus and sent energy blasts out of his forehead jewel at it.

Fin stayed flying in the air away from the battle, her mind still conflicted.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Meanwhile, Kagome was running as fast as she could in the direction Tetsuiga was thrown. 'He's probably gone full demon by now. . .' she thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Chiaki and Maron away from the battle finall took notice of the damage Buu had cuased elsewhere. And the fact that a portion of town was frozen in time.

"Did the pinkthing do this?" Maron asked Chiaki

"I don't think so, I think it was Fin. I meanlok at the particular area thats frozen. Our apartments, all the way it looks like-"

"To the school" Maron completed his thought. " Wait what about Miyako and Minazuki?" she asked him The two twould have sill been in school. "Do you think they're all right.

"Welll simce we can't help at the momeent we might as well go check" Chiaki answered.

As they got closer, Maron saw some damage outside of the school and ran inside. "Miyako?" she yelled running down the halls.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:18 pm
The more InuYasha slashed at the Buus, the more they duplicated. Eventually there was 40 Buus. A blast his one of them and blew it's head off. They saw that Access had entered the battle and 20 flew to Access throwing lighning fast punches and kicks to him and the other 20 flew to InuYasha, doing the same.
L watched the battle from the school. Hoping that they'd destroy Buu but had a feeling they were going to end up dead.
Light walked into an abandoned warehouse and asked Rem without looking at her "What do you think?...A good place for us to stay in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 pm
InuYasha growled and went into a defencive stance finally getting that just slashing at the Buus wasn't doing anything productive.
Kagome continued to run. She was panting heavily. 'I need to find a faster way of moving around.' she thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm
Tsuzuki looked after Kagome as she ran, he figured Byakko could handle himself, he put his hands together, "Twelve guardians that protect me, I summon thee, Byakko!" In a white flash, Byakko appeared, "Byakko, follow InuYasha's lead," he commanded as he himself ran after Kagome.
"Kagome, need a hand? Flying is much faster," he held his hand to her.

((Summoning Byakko, starts at 7:11 http://youtube.com/watch?v=60wvE7Q7uIU ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games