Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 am
((sorry memory. i had to ignore the IMs cuz i was doing a report. turned it in todayyyy!! yess haha. :] and ill just move hayato back into his land before you all))

"Hayato-sama!" One of the commanders kneeled before him as Hayato walked into his large cave-like house. "You have returned!" He watched Hayato with a corner of his eyes, carefully studying him. He had...emotions in his eyes. "Hayato-sama?" he asked, when Hayato made no motion to say anything else.

"Akira...She escaped." Hayato started to walk deeper into the house and the commander quickly followed, his eyes studying his kizoku leader. "But the princess is fine, and she's coming with her friends. I want everyone to be ready, and greet them formally." With that, he walked into his own chamber, slamming his door close after him.

The commander stared blankly at the door, and a smile came to his lips. Somehow, his leader had gotten back his emotions, and he guessed it was because of the princess. Quickly turning away he shuffled towards the kitchen and ordered the workers to get ready for their guest.

With the commander's orders, three men from the clan had been sent to greet the princess and her companions. Sniffing the air, they headed towards where they smelled them.

((i want to add a character to be hayato's "future bride" is that all right? drama :]))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 pm
((That's alright. Actually, I'd appreciate it if someone else can pick up things for now, cause I'm not feeling the best at the moment. Hayato's fiancee should be amusing though.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:33 am
(( -Hug- I hope you feel better... crying ; ))

"I think we ARE there, Alcina-'neechan" Midori snuffed somewhere in the back of the vehicle, most likely nearby the other younger ones. One, which she would've tried her best to ignore to the fullest. The other, she'd keep Taffy on her lap, arms held around as she glanced about.

"Tree-san's are saying welcome." She piped up glancing around the nearby greenery. Not that she'd also mention some of the other bushes and plants seemed a bit more burly than what she was used to. But then again, she assumed to live around here they had to.

She'd poke curiously at Alcina's back. "Can we get out now?" Her legs did feel a bit cramped, and despite how foreign this place was, she didn't really mind it too much. There had been worse foreign things...
Worse like when Kaen wanted to entertain and was nearly taken by a group of bandit-looking people (who were also drunk).

Meanwhile, somewhere far off, Kaen sneezed. He pouted as he stayed locked in his room and glared at a wall.

(( -Dusts Kaen off a bit- he needed a meanwhile sometime or another XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:29 pm
((should I wait till you guys are all out? I don’t think it’ll be safe for my wolf clan ppl to jump in front of a moving vehicle anyway haha))  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm
((Probably o_O; when they all live that is... I hope Mem is feeling better... And Leri is...somewhere?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:05 pm
( Sorry. I've been trying to exert my brain to the max for that Shojo Beat contest. D: So far, I only have one outfit... and I don't know if it can beat the entries I saw. Eurgh. )

"We can get out..." Sui added, "once I find a place to park this." He chuckled, "Unless Alcina-chan doesn't mind me putting it right here. We've been driving for a long while now."

( Writer's block. @_@ )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:09 pm
((!!! that is...REALLY good!!! heart heart nice art Leri!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:30 am
( ;_; Thank youuu *hugs Kaze-chan* But I can't seem to feel like I can think up of anything that will beat this. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:31 pm
((They're both good. xd I don't even think Alcina would mind Leri's outfit, even if it is a skirt. heart ))

Memory is feeling slightly better. It was a not quite a break up, since we weren't technically together, but still amounts to the same thing.))

Alcina paused to think for a little. "Well, why don't we stop for a little bit and rest. Then we can look around and see how close we are."

She was, truthfully, a little nervous at finally making it this far. Hayato probably wouldn't want her to be here but... The princess shook her head slowly, reminding herself of her previous decision. Alcina would go through with this, even if it made Hayato mad. Because she didn't want him to get hurt.

((*cough* Okay... I think I've been reading a bit too much of xxxHolic. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop It's all Hitsuzen!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Sui nodded and stopped the vehicle at a secure area. "We can all get out now."

He leaned over to Alcina and whispered in her ear, "Don't be so nervous. Things'll get better." He gave her a comforting smile before hopping out and helping Midori out as well.

He looked around. Someone was missing.

"... Kisuna?" He called aloud. He turned to the little girl next to him. "Midori-chan, do you know where Kisuna is?"

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Two wolves slowed their pace, sniffing the air as they tried to find their guests. “This way,” one of them said, jerking his head over to the side. Both in grey furred wolf-form, they made their way over.

((mem: :[ yaa break ups arent fun at all...:/ Im really sorry...i hope it didnt go as wonderful as mine. no joke. mine...argh. im seriously GLAD he moved away. :/))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:44 pm
Yes! She could stretch her legs! Sweet freedom!

She smiled warmly to Sui helping. Midori set Taffy down before taking his hand, hopping out then. Once out she would do a few stretches for her legs sighing contently. Blinking her head turned up when she was talked to still.

"Midori-chan, do you know where Kisuna is?"

Who-- Oh. Midori was trying to ignore the other boy that was around. Actually... considering it. No. She shook her head. She didn't care if he was missing, not really. Though it would be troublesome if he got into a fight or something.

"Isn't he in the jeep? It's not like he can out and disappear." She replied after she stretched. She wouldn't mind him around but it would cause a hassle...

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:38 am
Alcina moved a little apart from the jeep in order to do some stretches of her own. Pulling out staffy, she nudged it into full length and did a few flashy types of moves just to get the crick out of her shoulders. When the subject of Kisuna came up, she started to look around for the kid... to find nothing. Did he turn back into a snake? At least Taffy was awake now...

Hearing the footsteps of something with four legs from behind her, she immediately pivoted. Holding the staff ready for any kind of attack, she softly whistled to alert the others. "It sounds like something is coming," she said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:35 am
((Did you want to find Kisuna first?))

The two wolves emerged behind bushes, their eyes never leaving the princess. “Welcome, Princess Alcina,” one said, bowing his head respectively. “Welcome, to all of you here.” When he looked back up, he scanned the group. Were these the people that had changed Hayato’s behavior?

The other wolf shifted back into his human form, and the other followed suit. “Hayato-sama waits for you in his den,” the other said. He slightly shook his head to move his gray bangs out of his eyes. “We are your guides to his den, we were sent to bring you to him.” He smiled a little at the group, nodding to each.

“Princess,” the other turned to the girl, regarding her with a grin that showed off his fangs. “I am glad to see you here,” he said. “The whole clan will be happy to see you. Thank you for bringing the old Hayato-sama back to us.” The two bowed again at the princess.

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:34 pm
Kisuna traveled on. It was too awkward sitting next to that girl for the whole ride. The air was too tense and he felt really hot and nervous. Was it because of the weather? He frowned. But he lived in the desert! He shook his head in confusion. He was glad to be in his snake form. When Sui had parked, he transformed and raced away from the group. Alcina and Sui wouldn't miss him too much, he hoped. He would come back eventually anyway. He thought up of Midori and...

Bang! "OW!" Apparently, he had hit a tree. Kisuna took a look around his surroundings and found himself... lost. He sighed and took a turn to the right... north... left... right... right again....

At last, he saw a light! He quickly slithered to it and found a meadow full of colorful flowers and...

... a very pretty, young girl. He watched her, and found her to be quite cute. She looked rather happy picking those flowers. He was curious as to who they were for.

He went to her but stopped abruptly, reminding himself that he was still the form of a snake. When she wasn't looking at his direction, he quickly transformed and walked over to her.

"Uh...." What was he gonna say again? Kisuna turned beet red and looked down, unable to meet her face.

Kisuna continued to stand like a stiff tree.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games