Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:18 pm
Exodus looked at Noah and spat on the ground, "Lookin' good there Noah...but I believe you can calm down now." He motioned his head to the Knight that he just pulverized, "Not too bad for you..." he congratulated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 pm
amie was still smiling still passed out. a cool breeze blew towards noah and exodus.  

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:24 pm
Noah stared at him with no feeling, acting like he hadn't even understood Exodus at all. He flexed his arm, sending more darkness down his arm. He narrowed his eyes as if he was about to attack. "Who... are.... you," he said in a gruff voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm
"Duh, It's Exodus," he looked at his eyes. "You know...the guy who almost put you in a box just before we fought the Knights, because you were about to kill the new guy for what he said to Karin." Exodus smiled and chuckled, coughing a couple times.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:38 pm
(For the record, Noah will lose all memory of being in berserk rage form when he changes back)

Noah's eyes twitched with fury as Exodus mentioned the fight he had with Himura about Karin. He glared at the floor angrily as the dark veil over him twitched. Suddenly Noah looked up as his eyes changed back to normal as the darkness around him dissipated. Noah's wound on his shoulder had strangely healed. He looked around at the area and sat down by Exodus scratching his head. "Exodus, how did I get here? What happened?" he asked confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:48 pm
((listen to this song its funny..still alive - portal..sry for being so out of character))

"hey noah you may want to check on your other girlfriend." sevias said approaching noah and exodus. "you gonna hold up exodus."  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Noah stood up as soon as Sevias said the word 'girlfriend'. He looked at him sternly. "Where's Karin?" he said bluntly. The whole thing of Sevias calling Karin his girlfriend hadn't really entered his thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 pm
"well i was talking about your other girlfriend but i dont know where karin is." sevias said looking around.  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Noah looked down at Amie and sat down. He moved Amie onto his lap and pulled out a rag and some water. He placed the rag onto her forehead smiling and blushing slightly. I guess I'm blushing because she acts so much like Karin. I also know that Karin would never forgive me if something bad happened to Amie when I could do something about it, he thought calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm
amie woke up, she didnt get up her back and legs were hurting too badly. "karin will be fine" she said even though he didnt ask her. "shes stronger than me i think" she giggled lightly.  

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Noah smiled. He took his bag and pulled out his bandages. He lifted Amie and went into an alley away from the group. "Don't take this the, uh, 'Karin' way, but I need to take off your shirt so I can bandage your torso." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm
she giggled and said "ok"  

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Noah blushed lightly as he removed Amie's shirt. His face turned red when he started to bandage her torso. He tried not to touch her chest as much and turned even redder because of it. When he finished her bottom torso was completely bandaged. He sat back still red in the face. "You should rest for a bit," he said stammering.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games