Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 am

"again! i am bored" stare *neko gets annoyed*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:40 am

((It’s so inactive here…and I’m in the Rock, so I can’t post here, lol))

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 am

"pfff...i dont want to train today! i dont want to fight today! i dont want to walk today!...i want nothing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 am

Susumu walks up to Neko's house with a huge smile on her face. "NEKO MY LOVE!" Susumu takes off her raikage hat "Why such a frown my dear, it seems like i haven't seen you in a year." Susumu walks up to Neko and gives her a big hug.

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 am

"oh sumy, or do i have to call you raikage, everything seems to change, its all so weird... there was a time that the cloud needed shinobi, but now, the cloud is one of the biggest villages of the world... and... i dont seem to like it"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:03 am

"oh neko, call me Susumu or sumy," She smiles to Neko and looks around at the cloud village, " I guess its a little bigger now huh. Not alot has changed though Neko, whats got you so down dear?"

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:15 am

"well...more and more people i like are leving the village, and that makes me sad. and, someof them died" *neko looked down*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:22 am

"losses are something everybody has to live with" Susumus arm goes around neko's shoulder. "At least we still got each other right " Susumu smiles

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:27 am

"if you're not leaving yes, we have each other" "so what can we do now?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:38 am

Susumu laughs and hugs onto Neko, " I cant leave, There is so much important business to do in the village, now that I'm Raikage." Susumu smiles and walks with Neko around her house "well we could always train, or spar. How are you at handling Genjutsu's?"

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 am

i know stage 1 and stage 2..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 am

"ok then try to get me in your best genjutsu. and i will try to the same," Susumu walks out onto soft grass outside of Neko's house. "you first try to get me into a genjutsu" Susumu looks into Neko's eyes.

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 am

*handseals* (im never posting the genjutsu else the enemy can now it is genjutsu and godmod that he didnt fell for it)

*a lot of neko's are around susumu trying to annoy susumu and taunting her to attack*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 am

Susumu smiles and draws 4 shuriken inbetween each of her fingers on each hand she throws them at each of the neko's surrounding her.

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:18 am

pthe shuriken went trough the neko's without doing any damage*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games