Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 pm
"Whoops! Sorry Castor," said Gemini.

Then Fox walked around outside of the mansion and din't want to go abck inside at all. "Ah, got to love the fresh air," said Fox with a smile as she took a whiff of the air. She then had her firey color angel wings appear and flew up in the air. She then flew around the sky thinking, 'Wow I'm getting married. How exciting is that. And I'll be marring someone that I love dearly to my heart.'

Starfire then smiled to what White Dove said. She then spotted Robin and smiled towards him. She then stood up and walked towards him saying, "Hello my dear Robin."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm
White Dove then walked outside of the house and throught the front door. She wished she could find Scott and the two could talk or play but she couldn't find him anywhere. So instead she went to the stables, walked in and saw the horses. She went up to the old mare Sunchaser and said, "Hello there girl." She then patted on the horse's neck gently.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 am
Scott slowly hovere over to the stable cautiously wondering if it would be ok if he could hang around with white dove for a while, everyone else seemed to be so caught in the wedding planning nad had no time for him, well as usual on the grand scale of things. He approached the doors seing her tending to one of the horses. 'Hey' he said causally as he moved further into the barn.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am
'Hey Star, how you feeling ?' Robin said in a warm and relaxed tone. He'd Starfire stayed back at the mansion and rested in her current state, he knew it sounded over protecive and controling but the childs saftey needed to come first this late in the pregenacy stages. It seemed Gemini's mission went well, though he wished he'd gone, it'd been a long time since he'd seen battle and he missed the refreshing thrill dearly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm
"Oh, I'm just great but this girl is kicking inside though," said Starfire with a smile. She was happy that they were having girl. And besides Star has always found girls just darlin, boys too but she's raiesed all three Arachnid, Scott, and Gemini pretty well. so mainly she's just raised two boys and one girl but Gemini was a little easier than Scott and Arachnid now. but she loved them all as if they were her own child and now she's having her own and with Robin too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:30 pm
White Dove then turned her head and saw Scott. "Oh, hay Scott," she said with a smile. She then looked back at Sunchaser and said, "That's a girl, now here's carrot." White Dove then handed a carrot to the horse and she ate it. "What beauftiful mare. I just have a fascination with animals," she said with a smile as she patted the horse's neck again. Whtie Dove then looked at Scott again and asked, "So, got board with everbody too?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Castor was on the ground and his stomach. He sat up and said, "Its alright." He then smiled towards her and stood up. "I know you were only happy and excited and now you must tell your friends and you're adoptive family about me, us being siblings now," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:11 pm
"I know I'll tell them and wait until they see their faces now," said Gemini with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 am
'Yeah or thier just bored of me, either way i'm glad to be out of thier. It's good to finally find somones me own age' Scott said confidently stepping further into the barn. 'So...you know how to ride ?, i've wanted to learn but their not no many horses in Jump city' he said softly cautioulsy approaching one of the horses.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 pm
'Thats good to hear. Mind if I have a feel of her kicking ?' Robin asked keenly intirugued to feel his offspring moving. I was always talked about as being a great experience for the parents to feel the child alive and moving inside the womb, and since he was soon going to be a parent, wow he was, him the boy wonder would soon have a child. Finally the heavy responsilbity of a child surfaced in his mind.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm
"Sure, and they say the baby can here voices from inside the womb. According to Fortuna, Gemini, and Fox now," said Starfire with a smile. And of course the baby was kicking away now. "And I believe everytime see you and knowing that I love you, the baby starts kicking and my heart starts beating," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:09 pm
"I'm glad I have someone my own age too," said White Dove with a smile. "And yes, I know how to ride. Gemini and Fox taught me and I find it pretty fun. I can teach you if you want," said White Dove with a smile. "Now lets see who you can ride," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Draco chuckled. "I recommend the sheep skin's. A shoelace knot would make you look cheap and the ladies hate guys who are cheap." It was so nice to be able to joke around like this with no need to worry about any danger. Pulling a slightly more stern expression on his face, he said, "Got everything ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 pm
"Hm, good then you'll tell them," said Castor with a smile.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:01 am
'Well their is one thing. I sorta of need a Bestman and apparenlty the solled at the toy store, so I was wondering what you like to give it a try ?, the pays not go good but the hours are pretty felxiable' Arachnid tried to make it sound causal and remove the real sentiment which was desperately trying to creep into his voice. He trusted Draco, through everything they'd done to together, through every tough scrap they'd come out of had strengthened their relationship and the fact he was his siter of course.

'Sure, which one should I take ?, I rember Gemini warning me about some of the seem but I can't rember which ones she said' Scott said cautiously ressiting an urge to stroke incase it was the wrong one and it had some if kind of violent ramficatioon for him. It'd cool to learn how to ride, he'd always been taught not to rely on his powers so much.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games