Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 pm
"Wel if you keep at it Selenia on annoying me about it then it won't last very long" she say's before going to sit down so she could eat a bit while listening to her. "Selenia you say Master Kayin way to much sometimes, i'm only using it because it seems I have to now" Haru says before yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 am
selena gigles " ok ok haru " selena shack her head and looks at master kayin " so master kayin would you like some more blodd ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 am
selena looked at the time it was time for the babies to get there 1st feeding of the day selena went up stairs with the bottles and woke alice up 1st and fed her and as always she try to sux on her big toe selena giggles and pu thte bottle im her mouth instead and she crinks it down rapidly selena start patting alice on the back to bur her alcie let out this big burp " oh my you had alot air on your tummy huh " selena say to alice and then put her down in the play pen and then go to awake up alexander to feed him and and he open up he his pretty ice blue eye and crouse unlike his sister he try to sux on his thumb or his whole hand sometimes selena take his thumb out of his mouth and and putts the bottle in and he drink it down and selena brups him too and put him down into the play pen with his sister so they can roam around and not having to be stuck in there bassanets all day ! selena go back down to the kitchen " feww the such a handful but that what being a mom is " selena sighs happly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
its been 3 weeks secnce hethrus has left and thing had been going ok but selena tribbly missed him selena went down to the kitchen " haru i miss him its been 3 weeks and not a word !! do think he alright do you think he ok oh haru i want him home!"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 pm
Turning to look at her she smiles before finishing what she had in her mouth. "First off.. calm down for a moment.. secondly you have to be patient" she say's with a sigh "he'll be back soon and you can rush whatever he's doing, I know your worried and all but you have to just not think about it". Taking another bit to eat she motions for Selenia to sit down. "The more you think about him the more your going to worry and want to run off and find him" Haru states with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm
sat down at the table " yea maybe your right and i cant go running off anyways remmber anuty haru !" selena gigles " speaking of which alice seems to be grow alot faster than alexander strange but never mind that now im going to have to up her blood count soon she going to be drink a bottle and half next "selena sighs " alexander is still drinking only a bottle every day that pass they look more and more like there father "! selena sighs  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 pm
Hethrus came in through the doors and put his blood covered sword by the door.He slowly Shrugged off his blood stained cloak revealing cuts and slashes all over his body.He pulled a shred of metal from one cut and threw it into the wall.He leaned against the wall and let the cuts heal themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm
selena heard the door open and ran out of the kitchen to see hethrus stand there selena ran over to him and glomped him " oh i missed you so much it seem like forever that youve been gone !! hethrus " selena hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go for fear that he might dissapera again " selena didnt know the blood all over until she was ready to let go  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Hethrus smiled and hugged Selena. "Its nice to see you too, I've missed you my love, I'm sorry I was gone so long"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm
selena smiles " gues what " as she took as step back to look at him she saw the blood " ahh oh my god hethrus are you ok what happend sweetie ?" selena shook her head " you got into some trouuble didnt love ? anyways alce has graduate to almost 2 bottle now and is grow far faster than alexander i think it kinda strange but ohwel " selena sigh happly just to have him back home" there upstairs play rigth now in there play pin "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 pm
Kayin finished his bowl of cereal. He then finished his glass. He took his bowl to the sink, and dropped it into the water. He looked at the waters surface. He saw no reflection. He then began to sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm
selena calle dout loud"haru master kayin hethrus is home " selena sounded so happy and she wasnt mopping about anymore selena smiles " alcie has you eyes and her father scence of humor "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm
Hethrus pulled another piece of metal from his arm and groaned in pain."I"m fine.." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 am
selena see him pulling metal out of himself " it doesnt look like that to me hethrus " selena cocked an eye brow " love let me get you something to drink ok " selena shook her head  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm
Hethrus sighed and pulled off his bloodstained shirt before heading up the stairs."Selena I'm fine, stop worrying so much.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games