Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am
Detachi
Detachi entered the training grounds and saw the two Uchihas training. He decided to wait until it was over to complain to Hanzo...

((Yo Detachi, you don't have to rebuild the Free Bird. Xantos assigned me to it before he left. Just saving you the trouble.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:10 am
((i wanna rebuild for you orion))  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:15 am
((Thx Orion! Byakuga it's a mission for my team only. sorry.))
Detachi grumbled and sat down on the ground with the note in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:17 am
coughs "detachi where are you?" he said cracking up  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:27 am
Detachi turned to Byakuga. "Hi Byakuga," he said. He was wearing his new ANBU minus the mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 am
" i see your anbu detachi ... you got to much ranking since we met ... " he said walking with his staff on his back and his head leaf band on his the bottom of his shirt "so what is your rank?"  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 am
"Sure, but somewhere else. This place is taken by Hanzo and Zaruto," he explained. "Lets go to my squad triaining grounds." He walked to team Dark Force's training grounds.

((Capitalize Detachi and ANBU.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:35 am
((xD im screwed but watch out)) is gone to Detachi's training grounds  

teddy_byakuga

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 am
Dark-Ninja70
"No it's not you just haven't had the proper training"

*Hanzo built up some of his chakra*

"Ok this is not gonna be easy you could get hurt badly so are you sure your up to this?"

"To get strong, you must feel pain. Sure Pain is a *****(Bish) but it's worth it." zaruto said laughing.

"So yea im ready. hit me.."

(Sorry man.. I think i managed to get a couple.. but reiko got like 15..)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:03 am
"Alright I'm gonna use powerful katon moves on you and you have to try to copy them and if you aren't able to then you might wanna move fast."

*Hanzo does a flash of handsigns. He then opens his mouth and pulls out a flame like spear and shoots it at Zaruto flying to him at high speeds.*

((Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike)
Description: By using both hands instead of just one, the user can turn a Katon: Housenka no Jutsu into a thin compressed spear of heat and flame. The user then grabs the spear from his mouth and hurdles it towards the opponent, hopefully impaling it through their body. Even if it misses, this spear will cause the opponent to lose their breath because of the heat, and may cause 2nd degree burns and dehydration. This will also evaporate any water it comes within 2 feet of. ))

((I guess roll 1-6 sided die and if you get 4 or 6 it's copied if not your about to get hurt))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 am
((yikes..))
((Hanzo.. the random number or dice wont work.. scream annoying! ))

"Ayyyyee!!" zaruto yelled, his blood-red eyes going wide.
As the flame spear headed for him at full speed zaruto got into a stance and readied his dodge.. or copy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm
(click on the random dice, then click post, it should work)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Kazuma ran into the training grounds ready to learn new fuuton jutsu from his cusin Detachi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:01 pm
Ben arrived at the training ground and walked away fromKazuma he wasn't interesd in Fuuton Jutsu.  

master gaelin

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:01 pm
Detachi entered the training grounds and rubbed his chin. "How about we start you off with something simple but effective," he said. Detachi formed some handsigns,"Kaze Bushin no Jutsu!" he said. A wind clone appeared. "You try," said Detachi  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games